Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian laughs a little and smiles, "aw... but you like it though, don't you," he reaches inside of Cody's pants and squeezes his cheeks, pressing his finger on the plug to push it inside deeper inside of Cody.

Cody gasps a little and shakes his hips, shaking his head, "n-no ... it's too much, I can't handle it," he grips Adrian's shoulders while moaning.

Adrian laughs a little and turns it off for now, "okay okay, fine I will give your cute little cum filled hole a break," he kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody pulls back and looks at Adrian, looking to the side, "w-well.. I got art class to go too," he then runs out of the bathroom, going to his class and hoped Adrian wasn't going to follow him. He shivers a little and pants while running, feeling the toy inside him since he never had a sex toy inside him.

Adrian smiles and then looks at the clock, "hopefully father gets his current roommate out so I can move in today."

Adrian's father sighs and then calls Cory to the main office.

Cody perks his head up, biting his bottom lip and hoped Cory would be successful in convincing the principle.

Cory took a deep breath and heads for the main office.

Adrian smiles when he heard the announcement and stretches a little with a yawn as heads to his class.

Adrian's father waits for Cory and goes through his paperwork.

Cody was nervous about Cory but continues drawing while he was in his art class.

Cory made it to the main office and goes into the principal's office, "hey sir...," he smiles and then walks in, sitting infront of the principle's desk.

Adrian made it to his class and sits down, resting his chin on his palm as he looks at the time, looking at the dial he had in his pocket and smiles, slowly turning it on low vibration.

"Hey there...," Adrian's father smiles as he watches Cory sit down and then places the paper work to the side, looking at Cory. He honestly didn't know what to do. According to Cory's grades he was barely passing but he was still passing so he didn't feel like it was necessary to move Cory out of his current dorm room as long as he can continue what he has been doing.

Cody continues drawing and rests his chin on his palm. He jolts and blinks, shivering a little, ~n-no... not right now,~ he thought and squirmed his hips a little.

Cory looks at the principal and smiles, "hey there sir," he rubs the back of his head. "So... is there really nothing I can do to keep my dorm room? Please... I don't want to leave my friend. I'm.. the only one he can trust and I don't want to see him hurt himself," he lowers his head and then starts crying on the spot.

Adrian smiles a little and slowly turns it off for a few minutes before turning it back on high.

Adrian's father looks as Cory and rubs his chin, thinking, ~what do I do... Cory seems rather sad by this and Adrian wants to be roommate's with Cody... for some reason. Hm...~ he looks at Cory. "Alright, I got an idea so just relax and you will see what it is alright," he smiles. He didn't want to separate a friend's bond but he didn't want to upset his son.

Cody covers his mouth and shivers a little, feeling the toy turn off but then turned on high. He shakes his head, ~n-no... please,~ he thought while he draws.

Cory perks his head up and tilts his head, "a-ah alright? Can I go back to my class now," he wipes his eyes.

Adrian laughs a little and turns off the toy for now and continues working on his studies.

Adrian's father nods his head, "yeah of course, have a good day alright," he smiles as he opens a notebook, writing down his idea so he can suggest it to Adrian when he comes in later.

Cody sighs with relief and continues to draw.

Cory was a little confuse but he left and wondered what the principal had in plan as he walks back to his class.

Once his class was done, Adrian walks to the main office, "hey... did everything worked out? Will I be able to move into my new dorm room tonight?"

"Ah... Adrian, I have something to suggest. Is it okay if... Cody's current dorm mate stays with him but I can assign you, Cody and Cory to a third person dorm room, with sound proof walls and such."

Adrian sighs a little but rubs his chin a little, smiling slightly and nods his head, "oh... sure that is fine."

"Really..? Well I am glad you like that idea," Adrian's father sighs with relief.

Cody continues to draw and sighs a little, resting his chin on his palm while smiling softly as he draws.

Cory wondered what the principal had in mind as he made it back to his class and goes back to focusing in class.

Adrian lays down on the couch and closes his eyes, deciding to take a nap as he softly smiles in his sleep.

Adrian's father was surprise that Adrian agreed so quickly to the idea of sharing a dorm room with Cody and his current dorm mate, Cory but in a way he was glad it worked out. He reviewed his notes, seeing how to make this even possible.

Cody's final class was done so he made his way to the dorm room and lays down on the bed, sighing softly.

Cory walked out of his class and heads to his next and final class for the day.

Adrian wakes up and smiles a little, "I will be back later okay?" He gets up and heads in the direction of the dorms.

Adrian's father nods his head while he continues working.

Cody sits on the bed and turns on the mini tv they had, watching some tv.

Cory sighs a little, wishing his class would go by longer.

Adrian makes his way to Cody's dorm and places his hand on the door, surprise it wasn't locked. He smiles as he walks inside of the dorm room and looks at Cody as he was watching tv.

Cody slowly looks up and gasps a little, "n-no... what are you doing here," he gets off the bed and runs for the bathroom.

Adrian laughs a little as he goes into his pocket, "... it's cute to think you can just simply escape me cutie," he turns the vibrating butt plug on high.

Cody gasps and shivers, falling down on Cory's bed since it was closer to the bathroom and starts to softly moan, "n-not fair," he holds onto his crotch.

Adrian chuckles as he looks at Cody, approaching him, "do you want me to take it out now? We can even have some fun on your dorm mate's bed if you want... kinky boy," he slowly pins Cody to the bed and starts pulling down his pants and underwear.