luffychan Posted December 4, 2018 Posted December 4, 2018 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. - updated download link (track 7 should work this time) hope you guys enjoy it this is my first time posting so if there are any mistakes please pm me 7 17
Fujozi Posted December 5, 2018 Posted December 5, 2018 wow! that was fast! :Excited: thank you for sharing anyway! :Wink:
sushidaisuki Posted December 5, 2018 Posted December 5, 2018 :Jumping around::Jumping around::Jumping around: thank you!!!!
rengerooo Posted December 5, 2018 Posted December 5, 2018 Thank youuuuuuuu😍 (I cant download track 7)!!!
Yuesan Posted December 5, 2018 Posted December 5, 2018 Thank you so much for sharing! But can you check track 6, plz. I can't download this track for some reason T-T
luffychan Posted December 5, 2018 Author Posted December 5, 2018 hi! I think it might be a Google Drive issue because sometimes it happens to me as well, not sure how to fix it but I've updated the upload again ~ Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. let me know if it works for you 3 14
luffychan Posted December 10, 2018 Author Posted December 10, 2018 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. let me know that some of the links weren't working especially from Google Drive, I've uploaded new ones to Zippyshare! for anyone who had trouble with Drive let me know if the Zippyshare ones work for you Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. 2
semisammy Posted December 11, 2018 Posted December 11, 2018 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. It works fine!!!Thank you so much my dear:Dancing:
luffychan Posted January 30, 2019 Author Posted January 30, 2019 I know Japanese enough to translate it and will hopefully be done with the full translations by the end of February once my exam season finishes
luffychan Posted February 2, 2019 Author Posted February 2, 2019 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. it's a bl situation drama cd (first-person perspective) I bought from this website ^ if you scroll down they have more boys love drama cd's along with situation ones as well 1
hoanequin92 Posted February 2, 2019 Posted February 2, 2019 I also know Japanese to understand the content. In the 8th track the character keeps on repeating how he loves the beast's big dick and semen filled inside his hole... quite funny hahaha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now