only the ring finger knows volume 5 ?

misakixusagi

ok guys so basically im desperate to read the last volume of the novel only the ring finger knows, but as i have just found out its not translated into english:(

question is does anyone know where i can either read it scaned online in english or if its gonna be translated or even if anyone has it and feels like translating it for me ! lol im desperate guys ..

i didnt realise there was 5 volumes and paid a lot 0-0 n i mean a lot of money for volume 4!! silly me huh

so now it ended on a cliff hanger n im stuck with only being able to find it in german here on amazon n thats it..

i know its a random regueast and question , im just hoping someone can help :D

:hamtaro-005 (6):

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misakixusagi

• Miro

• yaoi09

• scarlettsnow

Top Posters In This Topic

I was also searching for it.. but I could only find ch. 5 in german. :(

If you need the german version I can upload it..

But I understand that the english version will appear this year or in 2012.

• Like 2

Its a pain huh ! I hope it will be soon , u could upload the german on if u can im going to try n translate it slowly :) well im gonna try anyway lol thanks for the reply, hopefully well find more info soon x

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thank you Miro I cant find an english version going to sit with a german dictionary and translate it all just so i can read it! Will probably take a long time though

• 3 months later...
Its a pain huh ! I hope it will be soon , u could upload the german on if u can im going to try n translate it slowly :) well im gonna try anyway lol thanks for the reply, hopefully well find more info soon x

Hi, could you post the novel in german?

I can read it¡

The novels are so lovely!!!!

Thanks in advance