sendme_picscatpaws Posted October 30, 2018 Posted October 30, 2018 Thanks so much for the raws! So good to know the tall guy was the uke.
Monomi Posted July 29, 2019 Posted July 29, 2019 thank you for sharing! on of the cutuest manga I have read recently. Height difference is adorable
sachi0220 Posted May 8, 2021 Posted May 8, 2021 Can someone please upload this manga volume 2? Dekoboko Sugar Days (Mou Ikkai!)
rakira Posted May 9, 2021 Posted May 9, 2021 21 hours ago, sachi0220 said: Can someone please upload this manga volume 2? Dekoboko Sugar Days (Mou Ikkai!) It's not official. Only just edited it. (Not a perfect volume) Be careful as the link will disappear in 7 days. I won't re-upload. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Spoiler DL key : ya01 File PW : ARBN9 7 4
sachi0220 Posted May 9, 2021 Posted May 9, 2021 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Thank you very much!!! I am very grateful to you. arigatou
Monster Psycho Posted May 24, 2021 Posted May 24, 2021 Could you skip volume 2 again. Thank you very much☺
Odioregistrarme Posted June 9, 2021 Posted June 9, 2021 On 5/9/2021 at 7:13 AM, rakira said: It's not official. Only just edited it. (Not a perfect volume) Be careful as the link will disappear in 7 days. I won't re-upload. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hide contents DL key : ya01 File PW : ARBN9 I know you said you wouldn't reupload... but could you do an exception, please?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now