• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• artistic_you98

• Lucy6743

• rengerooo

• maya222

Man do i have to wait again? I never seem to get the drama cds i want its always the same ones i dont want over and over again

You don't need to wait. You can buy it if you want it so bad.

Man do i have to wait again? I never seem to get the drama cds i want its always the same ones i dont want over and over again

• 2 weeks later...

Some people seem to not appreciate the money and time other people spend for others’ enjoyment. The owners don’t follow your preference, honestly I’m kinda tired of other people requesting CDs that they want cuz the owners don’t buy them for you they buy them for themselves first and have the kind heart to upload it for us. So stop being spoiled brat and wait patiently if u don’t like it then buy it for yourself. I personally find that even if you don’t request it if you wait patiently they kindly do upload them for us.

Some people seem to not appreciate the money and time other people spend for others’ enjoyment. The owners don’t follow your preference, honestly I’m kinda tired of other people requesting CDs that they want cuz the owners don’t buy them for you they buy them for themselves first and have the kind heart to upload it for us. So stop being spoiled brat and wait patiently if u don’t like it then buy it for yourself. I personally find that even if you don’t request it if you wait patiently they kindly do upload them for us.

I agree. You should honestly wait until someone kindly uploads it if anyone has the drama cd already. I dunno why the user even bothered to complain but other than that just be patient like why bother complaining on a request thread in the first place?