A little introduction to the world on the other side of the rainbow

Remi

Random tittles are random.

Hey, people...

It's interesting to be here. Really. I never though I'd register into a yaoi forum (not that I wouldn't have like yaoi before, I just apriciate manly men a bit more than most of the "yaoi men"). So yes, I'm rather picky about what I read and highly prefer fanfiction (usually based on western fandoms, because they are often more IC). But yes, I really do like yaoi as well.

Aside from M/M I like to read sci-fi and fantasy books as well as more realistic fiction about generally anything (but not those romantic slightly-dirty novels written for middle aged women, no), draw, write (and I'm always taking reguest for either of those because I'm the most non-creative person on earth, though finishing what ever I decide to do might take over a year...) and watch movies and tv-shows (from DVD).

I live in a small country in Northen Europe and I seriously love this place and my mother tongue (which, obviously, is not English!).

Now, my brains aren't working that well at the moment so... This will do for now! n___n'''

• Like 4

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remi

• Miro

• Macys

• panda16

Thank you all, you really seem like nice people. (: I hope browsing the rest of the forum will be as pleasant as my first impression lets me belive.

• 1 month later...