So, yeah

Theseus

Well, it's another introduction.

I have exactly zero ideas on how to make this one interesting, so I'll give it a shot. I'm sorry in advance if I come off as socially awkward. It's because I am.

Anyway, I would never admit this out loud out of fear that my street cred will be taken from me, I've lately fallen for more soft RPs. Of course smut is in the mix, I wouldn't be me if it wasn't, but my heart now pounds when the characters do simple domestic things like cooking together or being cute or meeting cutely. I would say it's becoming a problem, then again, I'm feeding that problem by wanting to fulfill my needs. So more of a change in taste, that I will never admit verbally, ever.

I've mostly play semes in my time roleplaying, sometimes even ukes, though I'm open to any positions or just plain being a seke and take whatever position seems fit for the heat of the moment. If I am playing an uke, they're rarely ever wide-eyed innocent ones. Maybe because of over use from my years on the field? I don't know, but they're more varied I guess.

I just realized how stiff this all sounds, but I promise that it's just nerves considering I've only ever roleplayed with close people so I'm not sure how to come off.

That's all, I think? Oh, I can do some fandom roleplays( ie. Voltron, BNHA, OP, Supernatural, Teen Wolf, etc) so now that's all.

Thanks for reading this sad attempt of an introduction I promise I'll become more open later on.

Have a lovely day everyone.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• STARRK

• Riki

• auser

Hi there And welcome to the forum ^^ I liked your introduction :D I dont rp but i think it sounds nice what you wrote about just daily stuff ^^. I hope you will like it here and feel like home. See you around and welcome again.

:9onion70:

Hello Theseus! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

kvv3q.jpg

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hello Theseus! We have an active RP community here, so we're happy that you joined us. (: And it's really not a sad attempt of an introduction, I think you wrote plenty. (; So have fun and if you ever need help with anything, I'm glad to help. (:

Hey

! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum~!

Aaa!! i love domestic bliss as well. haha... that's one of the things i enjoy in my BL novels or mangas. my heart goes doki doki when i see any two of my fave characters just doing everyday boring chores and just being lovey dovey. it restores my faith in love, y'know.

anyways, i hope you'll find plenty of rp partners and discover amazing things in this forum. enjoy your time and see you around, yeah :)

Hi

Welcome to the YO Forums site! Your introduction was fine!! Sadly I don't role-play either but I'm sure you'll meet lots of people who do on here! Hope you have fun times lol ^^

Hello

!! I think it's going to be a lot of fun for you here, because YO's RP area is very active.. You will find something that will suit your tastes perfectly, I'm sure:D

Welcome, welcome, welcome & have fun!:D:D