Gladis

wlrqzr.jpg

Name:

Christopher Jae Wang

Male

Sexuality:

Gay

Echonomist

By most people’s standards, Christopher J. Wang was a fortunate man. He had a well paying job at a prestigious company, and despite his fairly young age had been quick to climb the career ladder. As the manager for the department of finance, he was known amongst his coworkers as hardworking, efficient and precise. He was strict but not unfair, and for the most part respected by his subordinates. However, Christopher had a secret.

He was in the closet. So deep in the closet in fact, that not even his parents were aware of their son’s preference in men, nevermind the people he went to work with every day. That isn’t to say he completely abstained from seeing men. He was a frequent patron of a small gay bar Oasis, which was just far away from his workplace and unknown enough to feel like a safe venture. It was a place for him to relax and destress, to take off the mask that otherwise was his default. And if he was lucky, he would find a partner for the night.

These encounters were hardly ever serious – never anything that would last beyond a one night stand, and to Christopher, that was perfectly fine. Perhaps he even preferred it that way. His sister would often joke about how he was married to his job, and preposterous as that might sound, perhaps there was some truth to that. He already had one commitment, why should he seek another? Especially when that most likely would cause him nothing but trouble further down the line. No, he didn’t particularly care for forging long-term interpersonal relationships. He was in it for the sex and nothing else, and was content with that. Until one day, a certain man suddenly decided to turn his entire world upside down.

The evening had started out like every other, consisting mostly of overpriced alcohol, meaningless chatter and a bit of flirting. He was about two and a half drinks in when, much to his horror, he accidentally caught the gaze of a man he recognized. Christopher froze. It was Jason O’Maley, his subordinate. Tall, blonde, handsome and just about the last person he would have expected to find there. He felt just short of breaking into a cold sweat.

”Chris, are you alright?”

He blinked, turning his gaze towards Chelsea, the bartender with whom he had been conversing up until that point. His lips twitched into a strained smile. ”Alright? Am I alright? Of course I’m alright, what would make you think otherwise?” Perhaps it had been the alcohol, or a trick of the light or even his own mind. There was no way, there couldn’t be… and even if it was, what were the odds of that he’d recognized him? Pretty small, right? Nearly nonexistent. Yes, exactly.

Yet no matter how much he tried to convince himself of that, his heart wouldn’t stop racing.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gladis

• Zombie_In_A_Box

tumblr_m4uiltoBxR1r0fjn0o1_1280.jpg

Jason O'Maley

Height: 5’11’’

Weight: 180 lbs

Hair color: Sandy brown

Eye color: Deep turquoise, very captivating

Personality: Although he appears kind, calm and collected, he's actually quite twisted. He often acts like a real gentleman, usually has a small, somewhat mysterious smile on his face. He never reveals his true colors to anyone until he knows he won't be revealed as the bad guy. He has the constant need to be in power wherever he goes - though not the aggressive kind of power. He's more like a spider that lures its prey and then slowly destroys them, or a virus, slithering into one's body, destroying them from within.

Trivia: Openly pansexual, doesn't feel like gender has a lot of impact on anything.

Quirks: Constantly does something with his hair, wipes his glasses very often.

Long fingers wrapped around a cold glass of Pina Colada, thin lips opening eagerly to grasp the straw and take the first sip. It was always the perfect way to start a weekend - a drink, some relaxation, usually ending with a body in his bed. Jason didn't particularly care for long-term relationships, mostly because he tended to get bored of people. Unless something caught his attention, something worth his time and effort, something that could give him special satisfaction or amusement, he would throw people away right after. It wasn't worth going around destroying everyone's lives. No, only the special ones got this treatment.

Jason's eyes hooded over as he leaned back against a wall, observing a dark-haired beauty dancing in front of him. His lips pulled into a slight smile as he pushed himself away, starting to make way to the dance floor, eager to get to know the one in front of him but... As he briefly glanced over to the bar, his eyes fell on yet another dark-haired man. Except, this one he could actually name. My, oh my. Mr. Christopher, who could have guessed that he was hiding such a nasty little secret?

The beauty he had set his eyes on before suddenly became completely not interesting. No. No, Jason had found someone he wanted to play with. A new toy. Excitement ran through his body, tongue peeking out for just a short moment, wetting his lips, which were stretching out into a smile. Jason made his way towards the bar, casually sitting down right next to his boss. "Mr. Wang, what a surprise seeing you here! So out of town..." Jason grinned, propping his elbow against the bar.

"Do you come here often?" Jason asked innocently, crossing his legs as he took another sip of his drink. His long eyelashes just barely hid his hypnotizing eyes as he tried to catch the other's gaze. Everything in Christopher's body language just screamed that he was uncomfortable, scared even.

"Oh... You didn't expect anyone to find you here, did you?" Jason's smile turned sly as he leaned in closer. "You don't want anyone to find out what you are, mm?" He chuckled, pulling away. Inside, he felt triumphant. "Well, you don't have to worry. Your little secret is safe with me." Jason winked, his lips parting just enough as he smiled to reveal a set of pearly white teeth. The way he said it, however... It definitely didn't sound trustworthy. He wondered whether Christopher knew who was the one responsible for spreading (correct) rumors about some of the workers in the company. Who was the one responsible for digging out every little delicious secret and letting it loose to the world.

Oh, he was going to have fun. He would torment his precious boss for every wrongdoing of his. Every single one.

”Well, if you say so…” Chelsea did not seem entirely convinced by Christopher’s reply, but was never given the opportunity to delve deeper into the matter. A customer further down the bar aisle had called for her attention, serving as a in Christopher’s mind timely interruption to their conversation as she went to take their order. Yet barely had he been given the time to relax, when the sound of a familiar voice nearly caused him to choke on his own drink. He coughed, but to his credit managed to regain his composure almost immediately thereafter, his face an unreadable blank slate. In reality his heart was beating so hard he could almost hear it.

”O’Maley,” he greeted stiffly, clutching the near empty glass on one hand whilst adjusting his glasses with the other. He cleared his throat, glancing sideways only to find his subordinate grinning at him in the most irritating manner imaginable. Jason O’Maley was a good looking fellow. Even Christopher had to admit as much, and this certainly wasn’t the first time he had made note of it. Yet the way he was smirking at him now… he didn’t like it. He didn’t like it one bit, and Jason’s words did nothing to change his opinion. Despite Jason’s hot breath ghosting against his ear, Christopher felt nothing but cold. Awfully, terribly cold. Even so, he wasn’t going to give the other the satisfaction of showing weakness. Arching an eyebrow, Christopher turned to get a proper look at him, almost seeming to meassure him up with his scrutinizing gaze.

”Oh, so that’s how it’s going to be?” He asked flatly, at last settling his dark brown gaze on Jason’s face. ”I did not think even you would sink this low.” Then he sighed, downing the rest of his drink in one go. He was half a mind to just immediately order another, feeling that the desperately needed it. However, not until he had this sorted out. ”Well, what do you want? Out with it. I haven’t got all evening.”

Jason's eyes glinted with amusement as his methods were called vile. Lord, Christopher knew nothing if this was considered vile. He had no idea how low Jason would sink, to what methods he could resort to, what actions he could commit. His mind could run wild, coming up with the most insane ideas of how to mess with another person, how to destroy them, or even better - how to have them destroy themselves.

But, for now, he'd play along. "You're right, I'm sorry." He smiled apologetically, sipping his drink through the straw. "I couldn't help myself." He chuckled lightly, tilting his head slightly to the side as Christopher finally made eye contact with him. Oh, his eyes were beautiful. Most people found brown eyes to be boring, mundane, but they could be so soft and beautiful... How could anyone find them boring?

Jason's lips parted with a grin at Christopher's question. "Are you rushing somewhere? I'd like to use this chance to get to know my boss from a different perspective. Can I call you Chris while we're here?" He asked with a wink, setting his drink down on the counter. Jason's eyes drifted over to the other's empty glass. "Mind if I buy you a drink?" The blonde asked, running over his blond hair with his long fingers. "Call it an apology for the way I came off." He smiled, already pulling out his wallet. He got too excited and came off way too strongly. Hopefully he could still remedy the situation.

The sudden change in Jason’s behavior did manage to throw him off, but it didn’t have him fooled. There was something about the way he had worded his threat, so calculated and precise, that on a surface level, it hadn’t seemed like a threat at all. And yet Christopher was well aware that it was very much still present – no matter how much Jason tried to smooth it over. If he was even trying. The other seemed to be well aware that he had Christopher in the palm of his hand. There was no way he could refute any of his requests, until he was certain that he would keep his trap shut. There was of course a chance that Christopher was just overthinking it – that Jason hadn’t meant any harm at all, as he claimed. The innocent look on his face was pretty convincing, though Christopher still very much doubted that was the case.

After gazing at him in a moment of silent skepticism, he let out another sigh, allowing himself to relax slightly. He supposed he could afford to entertain his subordinate, if only until he had figured out what sort of game he was playing. Still, he didn’t feel too keen on letting go of formalities so quickly. Narrowing his eyes at Jason’s question, he contemplated it before shrugging his shoulders.

”I suppose there’s no harm in it.” he said wearily, setting down the empty glass on the counter. ”Although it begs the question – don’t you have better things to be doing than to hang out with me? I’m sure there are plenty of other blokes who’d be more than happy to have your attention.” That was true. Even stuck in a conversation he didn’t want to have, he hadn’t failed to notice the envious glances cast in their direction. It made sense. Jason was young and good looking, and eerily charming to boot. Christopher was sure that if he put his heart to it, he could get just about anyone. So what was he doing wasting his time on Chris?

Jason smiled as he got the green light, glancing over to the bartender. "A refill, then." He said, pulling out cash and placing it on the counter as well. He hoped he hadn't come off too strongly and freaked Chris out completely. He didn't want to lose his chance just because he got a little bit too excited. It simply wouldn't be fair. Just because he was eager didn't mean he had to lose his toy - what kind of life would that be?

The question had him laughing quietly. "I don't particularly feel like giving them attention. Besides, wouldn't it be disrespectful to ignore my boss, even under such circumstances?" Jason asked, with a light hint of teasing in his voice. "There's something very alluring about getting to know you in such a different light. You know, I'm used to seeing you as powerful person above all, so precise and perfect... It's very nice to see you in a more human way." Jason smiled, having a drink.

"Seriously though, I never expected to see you here. I thought you were just too preoccupied with work to date, but... I guess you had a different reason." Jason chuckled, running a hand over his hair before slightly pushing up his glasses. "I personally like to see myself as pansexual, and you?" He asked, giving Christopher no obvious chance of refusing to answer the question. Having said his own identity, it left the other in a fairly awkward position. If Chris refused to reveal his own identity, it would make the situation seem uneven. There was a time where Jason would have to calculate his sentences very carefully to be able to form a question in this manner, however now it just came naturally. It was almost something to admire.

Christopher arched an eyebrow at Jason’s remark. It would be more respectful than to bother your boss when he clearly doesn’t want your attention. That however, was a thought he kept to himself. No sooner had his drink been replaced and he’d already poured a good amount of it down his throat, deciding that he would have to become very drunk before he could feel entirely comfortable with this situation.

He paused, a slight frown creasing his forehead. ”Perfect and precise? I had no idea that was how you saw me. Precise perhaps but hardly perfect. I am only human, after all, and we all have our vices.” It was a flattering image Jason was painting, although Christopher couldn’t dismiss the feeling that his subordinate was being sarcastic when he called him a ’powerful person above all else’.

”You are right in that I am too busy for dating.” Christopher agreed, and for the first time during this entire conversation a light smile tugged at the corners of his lips. He took another good sip of his drink, beginning to feel the warm buzz of the alcohol running its course. It was helping him relax. ”Well, I would hardly be here if I considered myself straight, would I?” He mused, neither giving him the straight answer he seemed to be looking for, nor evading the question. At this point, there was not really anything to be gained from lying, after all.

Jason's eyes followed the glass closely, watching as the drink trickled down into his boss' throat. He was going fast, seemingly desperate to have his mind clouded over with alcohol. Oh, Chris wasn't ready to accept himself at all, was he? If he continued at this pace, Jason wouldn't even have to resort to anything like roofies - though that was a thought in his head for a bit, just to make things a little bit smoother. Seemed like Chris would take care of it himself.

His gaze moved to Christopher's lips as he spoke, a wave of heat rushing through him as he saw the smile tugging at the corner of his lip. Oh, god, it'd been a while since someone got him so excited. So eager to attack, to prey, to hunt... It was such a rush of adrenaline, Jason himself felt like he was being drugged. "I feel like sometimes people make dating out to be much more difficult than it needs to be. It should be casual, something to be enjoyed rather than another worry on your shoulders." Jason shrugged with a light laugh, inching just a little bit closer to the other.

"Well, of course you're not straight. Even lesbians avoid this bar, you won't find many girls." Jason chuckled, downing the rest of his drink. "I'd love to have a dance with you." He spoke, looking into the other's eyes. "Shall we?" He smiled, offering the other his hand. Dancing was a much easier way to get his hands all over the other, of course. His goal for the night was to get the other naked. And not necessarily in bed. Perhaps he'd need to get Chris a long island tea or two to get him there, but he was willing to work for it. Of course, his reward would be snapping a couple of pictures... For the future.

Christopher arched an eyebrow at Jason’s statement. ”Well… what you, or I for that matter, think what dating should be doesn’t necessarily translate to what people tend to make it, does it? Although I don’t exactly disagree with your opinion.” Unfortunately relationships tended to escalate beyond ’casual and fun’ sooner or later, whether one wanted them to or not. It was safer and less time consuming not to get involved in them at all. The last thing Christopher needed in his life was pointless drama.

Ah, Jason was an attractive man. Christopher had noted it before and now as the other edged slightly closer, he was thinking it again. Part of Christopher wanted to kick himself for that thought – the other found it almost impossible to look away. It was the first time he noticed the peculiar color of Jason’s eyes. Not quite blue and not quite green – a strange in between that was mesmerizing to look at. Realizing that he was staring he quickly turned his gaze away, overcome by a slight feeling of embarrassment. This was his subordinate. He wasn’t supposed to feel attracted to him. His heart wasn’t supposed skip a beat when the younger male offered him to dance, and the thought of the others touch wasn’t supposed to make him feel a rush of heat. And yet…

His lips curled into an apologetic smile. ”I have been told that I dance like I have two left feet, so if you’d rather I didn’t step on your toes I think it would be safer not to.” Was it just an excuse? Perhaps, but it wasn’t exactly a lie either. Christopher had never been a particularly good dancer.

Jason laughed softly at the excuse. "This isn't ballroom dancing - it's a club. You could have three left feet and no one would really care. Come on... The music will fill your body, let it do whatever it wants." The man nearly purred out, standing up from his seat. "You came here to enjoy yourself, didn't you? Let yourself do that." He winked, taking Christopher's hand to lead him towards the dance floor. His hips were swaying the slightest bit as he walked, tight jeans cupping his ass in the most delicious way. He had to put in some work to get his body to that shape.

Once he reached their destination, Jason turned to his boss with a light grin on his face, his hips swaying to the rhythm of the music. In minutes time, there were people obviously staring - who could blame them? The man demanded attention from everyone and everything around him. He had the right presence for it. His hands would run down his body in a barely sexual way, tussling with his hair, his eyes only slightly open as he seemed to lose himself to the music. He loved it. At some point, one hand made way to Chris's waist, tugging him a little bit closer as he continued dancing to the loud music. He wanted to test how far he could go now. How drunk was his boss? Was he drunk enough to respond to Jason's move? Was he drunk enough not to mind it?

Christopher readjusted his glasses, his smile becoming more and more uncertain as Jason deflected his excuse with ease. ”I am sorry O’Mally but I really don’t think this is a good-” a warm hand wrapped around his own and before he knew it, he’d been pulled along to the dancefloor. His gaze inevitably fell Jason’s swaying ass, his teeth coming down to bite into his bottom lip. Ah dammit. Even drunk and in this kind of setting where he had nothing to hide, Christopher could not have mustered up the courage to be this saucy, and yet it seemed to come so naturally to Jason. It was almost admirable. Not that Christopher had much time to worry about that.

It wasn’t like he didn’t notice the heads turning in their direction. It made him nervous, even though he knew most of them were following Jason’s slick movements. Christopher, in contrast, looked about as out of place as he felt. He wasn’t sure how to move or what to do. Jason had told him that the music would fill his body but… he wasn’t really feeling that. Everything about him was stiff and awkward, and all he could think about was smack dab in the midst of a sea of sweaty men rocking it to the music. He didn’t like it. There was too much going on, too many people packed together and the music was too loud. His heart was pounding so hard, it almost seemed as though it was trying to break out of his ribcage. He barely even noticed Jason pulling him closer – that was how out of it he felt.

And then it happened. A sudden elbow in his back, causing him to stumble forwards, his body falling against Jason’s. Yet instead of pushing him away, he instinctively grasped hold of him, as if desperately trying to hold on to what he perceived as the only sliver of stability in this sea of madness. His cheeks were heavily flushed and he was panting, his hands were shaking as he clung to Jason’s shirt. His strict boss persona, the skepticism and the bitter sarcasm were like blown away, leaving only a man who seemed surprisingly vurnerable.

Jason could barely believe someone could feel so awkward on the dance floor. Sure, some people didn't particularly love dancing, but they could all enjoy it to some extent. Especially the ones who'd had a bit to drink. Seeing someone - especially his boss - just completely out of it was... Very odd. This wasn't what he expected to happen. Not what he had planned. Not exactly something he could see working out... Or was it?

Soon after he placed his hand on the other's waist, by some unknown force, Chris was pushed even closer. Of course, Jason wouldn't let his chance go away. He slid his arm around his boss's waist, pulling him close, supporting his weight. "Did I sweep you off your feet so fast?" Jason joked, moving his mouth towards the other's ear. "I can do that in many different ways." He muttered, placing the softest kiss on his earlobe as he held him close. He was curious to see whether Chris would let in. Let himself go a bit.

Jason's free hand made way up to Christopher's chin, lightly holding him up as he looked into the other's eyes. "It's odd to see you like this..." He breathed out, moving his face just a little bit closer. For him, everything around them disappeared. "It'd be a shame to let this go to waste." He muttered, closing the distance with his lips. Jason captured the other's bottom lip, slowly sucking on it as his grip remained firm, slowly beginning to move them both to the music. Would he respond? Or would he end up running away? No matter what happened, Jason was set on getting his goal. He was on a hunt now - and he wouldn't stop until his prey was hung neatly on his wall.

This was wrong. This was so wrong on every conceivable level, and the alarm going off in the back of Christopher’s mind tried to tell him as much. Yet the very same mind was trapped in a haze, caused by an unhealthy combination of drunkenness and panic. It almost felt surreal – to be trapped against Jason’s body as the music blasted in the background. The other’s breath felt hot on his ear, his words sending a small shiver down his spine.

In that very moment, he also seemed to regain a little bit of clarity. He should have used it as an opportunity to pull away. He should have put some distance between them, and explained exactly why this wasn’t appropriate. And perhaps he tried, a little, but Jason’s hold of him was firm and it was obvious that Christopher felt conflicted. On the one hand he knew this was completely outrageous, but on the other listening to reason seemed pretty unappealing while in the embrace of a handsome young man who seemed to speak to his every desire. Christopher did look as though he wanted to say something however, yet before he could even utter a word, his bottom lip was caught between Jason’s. His breath caught in his throat and his heart seemed to skip another beat, his hand twisting Jason’s shirt as he pulled his head back slightly

”Don’t get ahead of yourself, O’Maley,” he murmured, a little breathlessly, ”just because you caught me off guard doesn’t mean…” doesn’t mean what? He wanted to say that it didn’t mean he could just take advantage of him, but that wouldn’t have sounded very convincing while he was essentially clinging to the other. Letting go of Jason’s shirt, he tried again. ”We shouldn’t… this is not…” Christopher was clearly fumbling for words, all the while combating the intense desire to simply be pulled along for whatever Jason had in store.

Jason breathed out in the slightest disappointment as Chris pulled away. It didn't even last that long... Oh, but the way the other spoke - how breathless he was, how out of it he appeared to be, it only gave Jason hope that it could be continued. He blinked a couple of times, slowly sliding his hand from Chris's chin to his cheek, cupping it lightly.

"I say we should." He replied, bringing their lips together once more, this time more intensely. His other hand, wrapped around the other man's waist, slithered in under his shirt, pressing against his bare skin. Only in his wildest dreams would he have dared to imagine making out with his boss in the middle of a gay club. If you're patient enough, dreams do become reality, it seemed. How could he possibly complain? This situation just opened up so many opportunities. God... This was certainly the biggest hunt of his life.

"Though perhaps you are right. This is not the place." Jason breathed out as he pulled away, holding the other close to him. "Will you walk by yourself?" He asked with a sly smile, leaning down as he placed a couple of kisses on Chris's throat, his tongue dragging just barely over a patch of skin. This was it. He would not back down for tonight, he already had a taste - both literally and figuratively. Now that his eyes were set on Christopher, especially in such a weakened state, this was a treat he would not be able to turn down. The man turned, walking over to the bathrooms while keeping hold of his boss's hand. Oh... He would have some fun. Like he wasn't already. Using people sexually was the best way of breaking them, at least for most. For those who were already whores, well... It was just entertainment.

”That’s not mng-” Whatever Christopher had been trying to say was muffled by Jason’s lips as he was pulled into another kiss. It was fierce and intense – enough to take away his breath all over again. It was also becoming increasingly clear that Jason wouldn’t take no for an answer, which was making Christopher feel an odd combination of relief and alarm. Relief because it made him feel like it was taking away his responsibility in regards to the matter; there was no choice to make – it had already been made for him. Alarm because this obviously wasn’t a good thing. Yet that thought was becoming increasingly distant as all he could think about was the way Jason’s touch burned against his skin as it slid beneath his shirt. The way every kiss left him with a tingling desire for more.

Whether he wanted for it to happen or not, his body began to relax against Jason’s. His arms slid around the taller man’s shoulders, and he returned the kiss – pushing all feelings of guilt aside as he allowed himself to be swept away in a flurry of drunken desire. When Jason pulled away he felt a small sense disappointment, his chest heaving and falling rapidly as he tried to regain his breath. Nodding his head, he allowed himself to be pulled along, nervous laughter rolling from his lips.

”O’Maley, you surprise me. I never knew you to be this persistent. I-” suddenly he froze, his dark brown gaze falling onto the bathroom doors. Even drunk and horny, Christopher could tell where that was going. His cheeks flushed bright red, the small hairs on the back of his neck standing upright. Perhaps he was about to do something incredibly stupid, but he still had some standards. Those generally tended to include not having sex in public bathrooms. Christopher already found it difficult enough to use them for their intended purposes, the mere thought of…

”No.” He said, shaking his head as he took a step back. ”Are you mad? Not in there. It’s so terribly unhygienic...” trailed off, reajusting his glasses slightly before clearing his throat. ”Look, there’s a hotel right around the corner. I am a regular and will have no problems getting a room. Surely you can stand to wait that long, at least?”

Jason grinned at the comment coming from Chris - or rather, the beginning of it. "You don't know me much, after all. Some of my qualities don't exactly show up in work." He winked, hoping to distract his boss from the horror of the public bathroom. But, it seemed that Christopher was extremely against fucking in them. Probably doing anything in them, actually. While he personally wasn't the biggest fan of it either, it was a thrill - which in itself added to the enjoyment of the activity. Jason was certainly the kind of person who was constantly seeking new adventures, excitement.

His eyebrows rose, however at the other's next words. "Not here, mm?" He smiled slyly, his hand landing on Christopher's hip, giving it the lightest squeeze. Jason leaned down slightly, pressing his lips against his boss's neck. His breath ghosted the other's skin as he laughed, having heard the solution. "It's brilliant. I'm willing to wait that long." He murmured, his hand sliding over to the man's ass, giving it a firmer squeeze. He knew he was coming off as incredibly needy and impatient, but he couldn't help it at all.

"Lead the way, then." Jason urged the other, running a hand over his hair. He was curious - how wild was Chris in bed? Was he the needy, whiny sort of person? Was he one who took charge? Did he like pain, or maybe hurting others? Jason couldn't stop wondering, his mind running through the million possibilities. At this moment, as his usually cold mind was completely overtaken by lust and the excitement of the hunt, all he wanted was to have Christopher underneath him and fuck him. That was it. He wasn't usually like this... God. This was new, this was exciting.

Christopher arched an eyebrow when Jason’s response to his protest was to place his hand on his hip and kiss his neck. Placing a firm hand on Jason’s shoulder, he nearly pushed him away, only to relax his grip the moment Jason’s words and laughter reached his ears.

”Oh? So you do listen to reason…” Evidently pleased, his lips quirked into a smile as he pushed up against his subordinate, his hand sliding down to rest on Jason’s hip as he leaned up to steal another kiss. It was short and sweet, interrupted only by a soft groan in response in response to having his ass squeezed. ”Well then, Jason. I can’t wait to get to know you better…” He mused almost teasingly as he pulled away, his breath still slightly labored.

As promised, walk to the hotel really wasn’t very far, and before long the duo found themselves in a neatly decorated lobby. The woman behind the counter raised her head, her face lighting up with recognition. ”Ah, good evening, Mr. Wang. Anything I can do for you?” She cast a curious glance at his companion, but asked no questions. If she had any, she was keeping them to herself.

He inclined his head towards her as a way of greeting, offering his usual businesslike smile. ”Good evening to you as well, Miss Turner. The usual, if you would.”

”Naturally,” She quickly typed something into her computer before getting up to retrieve the small envelope containing the electronic keycards. ”There you go,” she said, pushing it across the counter towards Christopher. ”Your room number is 532. Have a good night, sir.”

His response was a simple yet friendly ”Thank you, miss.” after which he took the envelope and grasped hold of Jason’s hand, tugging him along towards the elevator. Although he seemed surprisingly gathered and composed at the time, there was a slight sense of urgency to his movements. He didn’t just want to be on his way to the room – he wanted to be there already. He wanted nothing more than to get out of his stuffy suit and have Jason all to himself. And yes, he was still aware of how wrong it all was… but perhaps the taboo of this venture, was part of the excitment.

Jason had just enough time during the walk to the hotel to collect himself. People would barely be able to tell that he felt more like an animal in heat rather than a human being from the way he looked just minutes after leaving the sweaty club. He ran his fingers over his hair quickly just a moment before they entered the building, putting on a small, casual smile as he waited for his partner to get them the room he was promised.

So it was easy for Chris to get the key. Jason smiled fondly at the woman, giving her a flirty wink. "Thank you indeed. You have a wonderful night, too." He smiled before allowing Christopher to tug him towards the elevator. No matter the situation, it was always fun to play with people's feelings, even if in such insignificant manner as this. As the elevator door closed behind them, Jason pinned his boss to the wall, claiming his lips into a passionate kiss. His hand ventured down, running past the man's crotch, his fingertips pressing against the outline of his cock. God... Would he even make it to the bed?

The elevator dinged, and Jason pulled back. "C'mon... I'm not the most patient person." He breathed out, following Chris out. Waiting impatiently for the other to find and unlock the door of their room, Jason groaned softly, feeling heat pooling in his lower abdomen.

Click.

The door was opened, and Jason no longer had any reason whatsoever to hold himself back. Slamming the door closed, he pushed Chris against the closest wall, wasting no time in beginning to rid him of his clothes. His fingers danced over the buttons of his shirt, undoing one by one. His lips followed right after his fingers - starting from his neck, he left small kisses to his collarbone, but from there... From there he latched on to the skin with his lips and his teeth, aiming to leave clear, harsh bruises. He loved leaving his mark on people, as a reminder of who they belonged to now.

"How 'bout we don't waste any time, mm?" Jason groaned out, his lips stretching out into a smile. "Or do you want us to play around first? Because I'd be up for a role reversal... See you on your knees, with my cock in your mouth." His cock throbbed at the thought, hand squeezing around Chris's hip. "Or I can just fuck you, the old-fashioned way. Hard and fast... How does that sound?" Jason asked, pausing for a moment as he looked right into the other's eyes. He would only wait long enough to get his answer. After that, he wouldn't pause until he was satisfied. And it took a while to get him satisfied...

Barely had they made it over the threshold, and Christopher already found himself pushed against a wall, his shirt falling open in the wake of Jason’s fumbling and kisses. He felt no need to complain. The kiss in the elevator had left him breathless and wanting for more, his body yearning for Jason’s touch. Every kiss and bite sent a jolt of heat to his lower abdomen, his breath labored and his mind clouded with drunken delight.

When Jason spoke he paused, glancing down to meet his gaze, his lips curling into an amused smile. ”Role reversal, huh?” Christopher hadn’t really thought of it like that, but the idea turned him on. Usually he was the one giving out orders, but now Jason seemed to be holding the reins, so perhaps it was a role reversal of sorts. It didn’t matter – it was hot and Christopher was completely on board with it.

”Well then, Jason…” he mused, teastingly stroking his finger down the other’s chest, before hooking it onto the edge of his trousers. He leaned closer, his voice becoming a low murmur. ”For tonight only your every wish is my command. So how about I start with sucking you off and then you can fuck me senseless?” As he spoke, Christopher’s fingers worked to unbuckle Jason’s belt, his hand purposefully brushing against the light bulge as he pulled down the zipper. He subconsciously licked his lips, his heart racing as he sunk to his knees, pulling Jason’s jeans and underwear down along as he went.

Jason could have sworn his heart stopped for a brief moment as Christopher agreed to the role reversal. Oh, boy... He had no idea what he just signed up for. Jason could be absolutely ruthless in bed, if the situation called for it. Well, bed being just figuratively speaking for the most part. "Oh, I'll take you up on that." The man breathed out hotly, his lips stretching out into a smile as Chris suggested a plan for the night. "Works for me, sugar." He groaned out, closing his eyes for a moment as his boss's hand brushed against his groin.

Watching the other sink to his knees was certainly a sight for sore eyes. Feeling his pants and underwear go along - even better. His cock sprung to life in all of its glory right before Chris's face. "Be a dear and don't make me wait, then." He grinned, tangling his hand into the man's hair. "Open wide..." He breathed out, his teeth landing on his lip as he took in the sight, savoring the details. God, this was certainly a treat. How could it not be? He wouldn't risk taking a photo just yet... No, he'd take some when he was done fucking him. The image of Christopher laying on the bed, his chest heaving, his skin flushed popped into Jason's head. That would really be enough to blackmail him for a while.

"I want you to take me in whole. Will you do that for me, love?" Jason purred, gripping the other's hair tighter as he pulled his mouth closer towards himself. "Eyes up here. Don't look away." He commanded, meeting his boss's gaze. "Just like that... Good boy." Jason smiled, tugging Chris by his hair to the base of his cock, holding him there for a few seconds. "Keep your eyes on me. You like choking on my cock?" He asked, his voice dripping with arousal and lust as he let the other pull away at last. It was clear he loved being in charge. God, he loved the power.

Christopher paused, if only for a brief moment, his gaze locking onto Jason’s cock. The mere sight of it was arousing, and Christopher almost seemed uncharacteristically eager it into his mouth. Needless to say, Jason didn’t have to tell him twice. Feeling the younger man’s hand tangling in his hair, Christopher obediently parted his lips, engulfing the bulbous head in the wet heat of his mouth.

Christopher felt hot and needy and eager to please, loving every second of it. The shape, the texture and the taste as he rubbed his tongue against the underside of it. The edge to Jason’s voice as he was commanded to look up. He complied, letting out a soft, involuntary groan as he felt his head being pulled closer to Jason. His throat worked and constricted around the throbbing appendage, and he enjoyed the teasing and the praise, his trousers beginning uncomfortably tight.

That said, it didn’t take long for him to feel the gag reflexes kick in, and he instinctively attempting to pull back only to find his head firmly locked in place. Not for long, but long enough for his eyes to tear up a little. The moment Jason made it possible he pulled back, snapping for air as his cheeks flushed bright red.

”I hadn’t actually done that before…” He admitted, almost seeming a little flustered.

To say that Jason appreciated Chris's willingness would have been an understatement. Oh, the neediness, the lust was written all over the man's face. It was a beautiful sight. Jason's eyes closed as his cock was engulfed by wonderful warmth, a groan slipping past his lips at the feeling. He would never tire of having sex. His breath got caught in his throat for a moment as he felt his boss choking. In all honesty, it was one of his favorite feelings - one that gave both the physical and psychological satisfaction.

He looked down, watching as Christopher's eyes welled up with tears as his cock was held firmly against his throat. To feel the muscles convulsing around his length, along with seeing the other like this, not to mention the feeling of power it always gave... It was absolutely a must for him to experience this every so often. His lips stretched out into a grin as he heard the man's words, looking at his flushed red cheeks. "You'll do it again." Jason replied, gripping the man's hair tightly once more. "As a matter of fact, you'll do it again right now." He breathed out, gripping his cock with one hand to bring the tip to Chris's mouth. "Don't pull away like this again... Or I'll have to punish you." Jason winked, thrusting his cock into the other's mouth. He was certainly having fun... How long would Christopher be able to keep up?

Christopher blinked, gazing up at Jason in pure uncertainty as he was told that he would do it again. It looked like he was just about to protest, opening his mouth only to shut it again when his hair was grabbed. He gulped, his heart racing at the prospect of taking Jason’s cock down his throat again. It hadn’t felt pleasant, exactly, and he wasn’t sure he could manage any better this time. Despite all that, Christopher neither protested nor tried to otherwise stop Jason as he felt the head of his cock push against his lips. He hesitated, but only briefly before opening is mouth to let him in.

Perhaps the most bizzare thing of all, however, was that despite Christopher’s obvious discomfort at the situation, his cock was rock hard, uncomfortably constricted by the fabric of his underwear and trousers. He attempted to ease the pressure by reaching between his legs to readjust them slightly, but instead of helping it just made it worse.

So he tried to focus on Jason instead, and the feeling of his cock thrusting into his mouth. Perhaps, now that he knew what to expect, if he made sure to breathe through his nose and managed not to be freaked out it wouldn’t be so bad. At least, that was what he tried telling himself, letting out out a soft, muffled groan as he braced himself for what was to come.

Jason's teeth shone through as he grinned, watching how his boss obediently opened his mouth once again. "Good boy." He whispered, his hand tightening in the other's hair. The man's eyes closed partially, a breath parting his lips before his teeth landed on his bottom one. God, it felt good. His gaze darted down to Christopher's groin as there was some movement. It only took him a moment to realize that the man was hard. Very much so, it seemed.

Jason's amusement was growing by the second. "I changed my mind. Get up. Strip." He ordered, pulling his cock out of his boss's mouth. He stepped back, placing his hand around his cock, giving it a few slow pumps as he looked over the other's body. "Don't make me wait. If you comply now, I'll be real nice to you and fuck you the best you've ever been fucked." He spoke, his voice gaining an edge of huskiness to it. "Extra points if you undress me as well." Jason winked, his tongue darting out to wet his lips. Could Chris be that bold? He really hoped so... He was keen on keeping his promise. He really did intend to fuck Chris like his life depended on it. Just so he could do it again. And again. And again. In the office, at their home, out in public - everywhere. He wanted to make Chris so dependent on sex with him that he would do anything to get it. Well, that was the perfect scenario.

• 1 month later...

It seemed Christopher had worries had been for nothing. Almost as quickly as Jason’s cock had filled his mouth it was pulled back out – Jason apparently having changed his mind. Christopher raised an eyebrow, his lips quirking into a small smile.

”You’re a fickle one, aren’t you?” He mused, rising to his feet. ”Not that I’m complaining…” as he spoke he slid off his shirt, dropping it to the floor, revealing the slender shape of his torso beneath. His fingers worked quickly to unbuckle his belt, which before long along with his trousers joined his shirt on the floor. ”Like this?” He asked, his cheeks flushed bright red and his heart pounding hard in his chest. Had Christopher been sober he might have put up more of a resistance, but at this point reason seemed to have given up on him. All he could think of was how badly he wanted Jason to fuck him. Was it a bad idea? Probably. Inappropriate? For sure… yet perhaps that too, was part of the excitement.

Once he’d undressed completely he took a step towards his subordinate, leaning up to steal a quick kiss as his hand wandered down his torso, grabbing hold of the bottom hem. Then he broke the kiss and pulled it up and over Jason’s head, tossing it to the side.

• Saga locked this topic