Are you in or out? (private)

Ms.Flair

large.png

Name: Noah Spectre

Race: Centaur

Likes: Baking, Working in the family restaurant, His family

Dislikes: Inconsiderate or mean people, certain customers, cleaning

Personality: Noah is hard working guy, as he works for the money that he receives. He can playful and fun type of guy, never one to be shy.

Bio: Noah lived a interesting life, as he was remembered from a young age to work. He worked in the family restaurant with his parents and his one older sibling who his big brother. While working at the restaurant, this male has been going to school and trying to fit some other type of stuff into his already busy life.

Other: -Works at the family restaurant

- Does university schooling (mostly online)

- He bakes for the restaurant and wants to do his own business one day

-He is on the small side

It was mid to late afternoon, where the restaurant was in full swing for the dinner crowd. Noah worked at the family restaurant, as he worked with his parents and with his big brother. His whole family was a bunch of centaurs, vary in the sizes where Noah was smallest of the family He enjoyed working at the family restaurant, as he did serve and sometimes cook the food in the back like the baking component in the restaurant.

Noah was currently working in the back pack of the restaurant, as he was dealing with the restaurants dishes that they had so far. Finishing the dishes, he moved to go wash his hands before he went to front part of the restaurant. Noah moved around, as Noah started to help with serving meals to the tables that were around.

Leaning his body against a counter, as he was looking over certain things like see what they needed for now.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• ZX-MetalMonster

Name: Lanzo

Background:

His lineage can be followed back to old nobility and in modern times his family is well known, their name evoking both fear and respect when mentioned. Their wealth and splendor are all but gone however, exhausted after generations of men and women who enjoyed luxury but didn't work a day in their lives and failed to make a single penny.

Being among the youngest of his siblings, Lanzo never fooled himself with the idea of a great inheritance waiting for him. Unlike his predecessors, he devoted his youth to education and made himself into a capable man who can live off of his own resources.

Due to disputes with his parents as well as strained relationships between himself and many of his siblings, he moved out of the family home and lived alone for years. Even his decision to employ a guard can be attributed to looking for a way to cure his loneliness more so than fear that someone would harm him.

Personality:

Lanzo is an extremely clever man but enjoys using his wit to toy with others, even and especially his guard and partner, luckily his tricks are always benevolent and he knows when he's gone too far. He is soft spoken and not one to deal insults, every word that comes out of his mouth is well through out.

Anyone who approaches him will be met with acceptance and kindness no matter who they are and what is in their past but only if they come as friends. If a person wrongs him however, his pride will not allow him to ever show forgiveness. Despite his outer confidence, he is sensitive to criticism and would crumble if met with outright hatred, something that he has luckily not had to deal with often in his life.

Appearance:

Lanzo's build is unimpressive, average like his height, however most everything else about the young man is extraordinary. His skin is pale, decorated with a mosaic of scales, each a different shade of blue while his eyes are a bold red almost identical to his hair that falls over his shoulders when not tied back. A pair of wings sit folded on his back however they are small and better fit for a bat than a creature the size of a human. Likewise, a pair of miniature horns sit on the top of his forehead, looking more like a decoration than one of the defense mechanisms of his species. Growing from his lower back and often trailing behind him is also a long snake like tail, the only clue to Lanzo's size and nature when he is in his true form.

Other:

While his kind are commonly associated with fire they can posses a large variety of powers. Lanzo himself has influence over water, storms and rain.

Name: Chasin

Background:

He comes from a race that has for ages been associated with aggression and has been thought of as unfit for civilized society by some. Their tendency to violently defend themselves when they feel threatened and the ability to kill with a single sting from their tail is a point of concern for many and there have been attempts at stripping them of this capability, some of which are inhumane and painful but persist into modern day.

Chasin however comes from a distinguished family who earned the good will and trust of the upper class many generations before his birth. Thanks to their many connections, he was spared of any treatments that would have altered his body and was in stead strictly disciplined. This did not shield him from being treated with animosity however, as was most obvious when he, in a moment of anger, argued with a man he worked for. On account of his insubordination, Chasin was insulted and threatened but ultimately only lost his job and rank.

It was a few years before the situation calmed and Chasin was entrusted with protecting a young man of some importance, a task he initially hated and thought of as beneath him but which introduced him to the person he would fall madly in love with.

Personality:

Though he'd questioned and opposed his previous superior, Chasin is loyal to a fault to his current employer and lover. He is very protective of the younger man and behaves warmly towards him despite it not being appropriate in public on account of their official relationship as master and guard. He is a great romantic when in his employer's presence which is baffling to anyone familiar with him because his temperament is much different when he deals with the rest of the world.

Chasin has an attractive and expressive face, however his features are most often set in a grimace or glare. He is known to sigh and grunt when annoyed and hisses like an animal if angered. However he tends to be passive aggressive rather than allow himself a violent outburst because he knows how harshly he would be judged for it.

He easily becomes jealous, can be self centered and immature however in a dire situation he knows to set him negative feelings aside and would come to anyone's aid no matter what history he has with them.

Appearance:

Chasin is a tall man, muscular withough being heavy and hulking. He has an over all dark complexion however his skin is not an even tone across his entire body but darkens in a pattern along his limbs. Areas of his skin are also covered by an exo-skeleton and are much less sensitive to touch than the rest of his form. His eyes are a pale brown and turn vibrant in the sunlight, a contrast to the potent black color of his hair that varies in length depending on where he has to acompany his master. As all examples of his race, he has a large segmented tail that ends in a stinger and can move swiftly when necesary.

Other:

Having been rigorously trained to control himself and all of his body he is able to administer small amounts of venom when attacking with his stinger. While being injected can never be painless for his target, in these small doses his venom has very benign effects.

Lanzo lead the way into the restaurant, a subtle smile was on his lips when he looked over his shoulder at his guard who followed. Chasin had a habit of stepping ahead of his master to open doors for him but Lanzo knew the older man was anything but a gentleman and after indulging him for the longest time, made a rule against it, having had enough of the special treatment. Chasin couldn't return the smile, knowing it had a double meaning, it was a reward for his obedience but also a playful reminder that he'd lost the small argument they'd had over the topic.

From their clothes it was possible to deduce that one was high born, well dressed and decorated with small but valuable bits of metal and precious stones, and the other his guard, wearing an outfit chosen for comfort more so than appearance, his stance rigid and threatening. However, their proximity hinted at something much different and at moments the two even brushed against one another.

Lanzo picked a spot for them as they walked, though the place was busy and there weren't many free seats to choose from. This was the first time they were out in the evening and it wasn't for business but for the two of them. Chasin looked around the room never having been there before and curious if he could spot anyone familiar while Lanzo looked only at him, studying his expression, uninterested in who they might run into.

People looked to the two of them, as they started to whisper to each other. Noah looked to two people, as he gave a signal toward people showing that was his table. Noah didn't care about their position, they just another paying customer for the business. Noah moved through the tables, as he tried to be careful with how he moved. It did suck for the centaur, to move around but he worked with it for most of his life.

Noah reached their table, as he pulled out his notepad to start to write down things. "Hello guys, nice to see new faces in our establishment here," Noah said with a bow of his head before he spoke more. "My name is Noah and I will be your server today. Did you guys need a moment? I grab some drink orders, and give you some time to decide. Our menu has a variety items and hopefully you guys can decide on something while here," Noah said next.

With his notepad, he was ready to write down their drink orders as he watched the others. He watched the other staff members move around him, as he tried to keep himself out of the way. Someone moved past him, as they said something rather loud. "Hey Noah. Why don't you stay out the way with that big horse ass of yours..You may be a runt, but you are still huge.." Someone said, and it was a staff member. Noah wasn't exactly happy to hear that from someone, but it was just another thing that he had to deal with on this job.

Especially as one of the owner's kid. That made his job harder sometimes.

Chasin was dismissive of the small centaur who approached them until the young man was about half way through his polite speech. It fell on Lanzo to show good manners and make up for his companions unfriendly demeanor. He smiled softly at their server but after overhearing the rude comment aimed at the centaur his expression turned warm and his smile more genuine, to counter the negativity.

When it came to drinks both men knew what the other preferred, having passed many nights drinking when they first met. They used to be desperate for reasons to spend time together without crossing a line that had still existed back then. However Lanzo only made an order for himself and looked to Chasin, prompting the older man to speak up. Despite what one could assume about both the guard and his master, it was Chasin who always picked sweet tasting drinks and Lanzo who went for the stronger ones.

Noah waited for the answers, as he held onto his note pad before he started to jot the drinks. "Alright, I will be right back with the drinks for you both," Noah said walking away from the table to get all of the drinks ready. Noah saw his brother, who was dealing with other customers and who was in the kitchen more. Noah came back with the drinks, as he served them both their drinks.

"There you go. So have you decided what you wanted? I can suggest something, since I know a lot of our menu because I work in the back and front of this family restaurant," Noah said to him with a smile. "A lot of our foods are fresh, so we do make it to order."

With the centaur having left them for a moment, both men dismissed the sea of customers who surrounded them and took a glance at the menu, though Lanzo's attention easily wandered off when he started to feel more comfortable. Suddenly playful and a bit mischievous, he unfolded his long tail that had been gathered on his lap and snuck it over to his guard to lightly squeeze his leg and get his attention. Lanzo had a smirk ready on his face when Chasin looked at him and the older man couldn't resist matching his expression, however their server returned before either said anything.

Having been asked about their choice, both men paused as neither had any idea what to order.

-"We'd like to hear the suggestion. We got distracted from the menu." Lanzo answered, sounding almost apologetic."You could bring us anything though, we'd have a hard time disagreeing with you." Chasin added more quietly with an amused smirk, having decided to include the young man in their toying around rather than try to be serious again while the small centaur was there.

Noah had his notepad out again, before he heard what they said. "That can happen. People can distract each other," Noah said. He heard the part of about, as he laughed in nervous embaressed manner. "There are many things I could suggest for guys.." Noah started to say.

"We do sell good pizzas here or you can try out our burger combos with all sort of selections. Those are favourite, and we do use good ingredients for our salads.." Noah explained to them both. "When you want something sweet. We have cinnamon buns, and some variety of dpughnuts.." Noah explained, explaining about their desserts. Noah thought about but he decided to say something a little out there.

"Now, are you two men out looking or just looking out for each other?~"

The tone Chasin took with the small centaur surprised Lanzo but it wasn't the first time either of them flirted or commented on other men and he didn't take any offense. The young man's nervous laugh made him wonder if their advances were welcome but looking at him again, Lanzo agreed he was attractive.

Chasin believed their server had brushed off his low key compliment so he quietly considered which of the offered foods sounded the best, until the centaur asked a personal question. He looked to Lanzo but his master was satisfied with only watching how the conversation was going to play out.

-"What do you mean? We're only out looking for food." Chasin pretended to be clueless but his grin made it clear he was joking. "Both." He answered more seriously right after. "Why do you ask?"

In the back of his mind, he was getting a little nervous that something bad was gonna happen but it turned out different way. Hearing what he said, he moved a little closer to Chasin, giving him a raised eyebrow. "I only ask because I was only curious about you two.." Noah said stepping back before he got ready to write their orders.

"If you guys can't decide on what you want, I can surprise you with some good dishes to try so it's easier the next time if you come again," Noah suggested. "I eat the food here all of the time, even though seating can be hardest for me," Noah said laughing a little at his stature as a centaur. His brother walking by them, ruffling his brother hair as he way bigger then his brother.

"Be careful brother. Some people like to prey on the small ones," His brother commenting laughing as Noah punched his brother in the arm. "Oh shut up, at least I don't use Craiglist for my wants.." Noah teased back as his older brother stormed off in huff. "Sorry about my older brother. He can be a idiot, but he always take care of us when there is danger like my father."

Chasin narrowed his eyes on the large centaur but held his grin and was ready to start teasing him in return, however their new friend beat him to it. "Never mind, we both have plenty of siblings." He explained, though from what he knew Lanzo's brothers were not the kind who would protect him and his own were younger than himself. "So, sweetheart..." Chasin looked to his lover, comfortable enough to use one of the pet names he had for him. "What will we have in the end?"

-"Should I pretend I still can't decide, so our server stays with us longer?" Lanzo smiled softly and winked at the small centaur. By then he'd lightly crossed his arms and was leaned on the table, his tail moving up and down his lover's leg in an odd caress. "Surprise us, I trust your judgment." Lanzo said, leaving it up to the younger man to bring them what he knew was good.

Noah laughing a little seeing how they were flirting with him - even when used a term of endearment there. Noah was quiet, as he started to headed away from the table. "I will make sure the chef makes some good stuff, i know the chef~" Noah said laughing a little as he trotted off. His horse like body swayed in weird but awkward way like he was trying to be seductive but not doing it well.

Noah put their order into the kitchen, as people were going and coming in now as he moved to help everybody. He was able to carry a lot of heaver dishes, as he carried into the back to clean them off. While he worked, he kept his eyes on the two males while making sure their food came out good too. Noah was cleaning up a table, as he collected a good tip as he placed it in his little pocket that was on his apron. Seeing the food was up, he walked over to fetch the food as picked up the plates of food while carrying it over to them.

Noah had someone drop off some plates for them, as he started to put down the dishes. "This is our home-paid pizza with a good crust there," Noah said placing the pizza down on the rack. "These are our potato's skins, which has sour cream, butter with some bacon crispy over top of them.." Noah said with a bow of his head. "I am gonna let you guys try this stuff, while I get to my other customers~" Noah said. Noah left to help customers, as he didn't want to go bother them while they tried to eat and have their food.

Alone with his lover again, as much as one could be in a restaurant, Lanzo shifted and rested his cheek on the palm of his hand. "I don't think he's your type." Lanzo whispered only loud enough for Chasin to hear and looked almost lazy with his eyes part way closed and head slightly tilted.

-"No, he's yours." Chasin argued but neither were serious but were only teasing one another. "Mmhmm." Lanzo agreed and used the opportunity to further tangle his tail around his lover when he slouched in his chair and extended his legs closer to him.

-"It's a shame my tail can't move like that too." Chasin continued to speak in a quiet tone and this one statement was a genuine one. He badly wanted to return Lanzo's touch but the best he could do was reach out for his hand and he was unsure if his master would appreciate such openly affectionate gesture.

When the centaur returned with their food, both men thanked him but didn't try to start something again, understanding that the young man was at work and too busy to stay by one table for their amusement.

The young centaur was back to being completely busy, as he was serving up everyone and helping with what he could. Looking to the clock, he was getting kind of excited. It was almost time to leave, so he could come home after this long shift and maybe even bring some leftovers home. If not, he could go home make something to eat or order something out. He had enough money, that he could do that.

After some time, Noah came over to their table as he was just checking on their meal. Noah looked at them, as he watched some people come in but he could tell they were a little intoxicated. Shrugging his shoulders, "So guys, how was the food here? Are you guys ready for the cheque or are you guys wanting to try some dessert from our little restaurant?" Noah asked, suggesting dessert for them to try.

Looking at one servers, who was taking care of the group that came in. Noah was pretty glad that someone else was dealing with that, but he may need to still deal with it before he left.

Lanzo and Chasin didn't speak much while they ate, however both were used to staying quietly by the other and were happy with just being close, the silence didn't bother them. They were about done with their food when the centaur found his way back to them and started up another conversation.

-"It was good. It seems the best choice really was to leave everything up to you." Lanzo pointed out and his guard glanced over his shoulder to frown at people who came in, having decided they were too noisy for his liking.

-"I think we will be heading out now though, it's getting late." Lanzo was certain Chasin agreed it was about time they returned home where both would behave more freely.

Noah smiled at the men, as he stood before them with his notepad ready to write what they wanted for dessert. "Oh thank you both. I am glad you guys like the recommendations I made for you both. I thought these were good choices at the time," Noah said with a bigger smile. He took pride into the food and service that was coming from family run restaurant. Hearing they would be leaving with out dessert, he nodded his head while he moved to put his notepad away. "I should go get your bill ready. If come with me to the counter, we get you paid and out of here.."

Noah moved from the table, as he started to head for the counter where the register was. Reaching there, he got behind as he watched him. Seeing them there now, Noah read out the total on the bill before he put it into the machine. Noah asked how they would paying, as he noticed his brother was just getting some drinks for that one table.

"You should get going Noah,you worked here long enough today," his brother commented before going to the table. Noah sighed out, "Yeah I know, I will head out after this," Noah said before he printed out the receipt when it was paid for. Jotting something down, as he offered it to them. "Here is the receipt. I am heading home, so happy," Noah said leaving them there before going into the staff room to collect his things

Noah came out after a couple minutes, as he was getting ready to leave the restaurant after a long day at work..

Back up on their feet, Chasin and Lanzo gravitated to one another again, Lanzo leading the way to the counter and Chasin a step behind him. It was the younger of the two men who fished a sleek wallet out of one pocket and paid for the both of them. He was the one who paid the other his salary so, in a round about way, all of their money came from him though his guard more than earned his share.

Lanzo took note of how the centaur scribbled something on the piece of paper he handed him in the end and he took a peek at the writing before putting it away. A mischievous smile took over his face at the realization what the young man had written down for them, but he regained his polite expression soon and headed outside.

The door had barely closed behind Chasin when Lanzo lightly grabbed his hand and the unannounced touch won the redhead a puzzled look from his guard though he didn't complain. It was a short walk to their car and it was the older who took the drivers seat.

Noah came out of the staff room, as Noah went to exit the restaurant completely. Noah didn't notice he was walking by them, as he kept the current pace. He had his jacket on, with his hood up with his bag over his shoulders at the moment. Walking past them, he started to walk from the restaurant. He couldn't drive himself, he couldn't even take a car or take normal bus route.

Noah looked around, he watched the roads and streets while he walked. The streets were starting to get more dangerous, but he was okay. He could farther and harder then some of these people. Stopping at a crosswalk, he moved to press the button as he waited for it turned to a walking sign.

Waiting for it, as he moved to pull out his phone to check on something. Going through his some stuff, he heard the sign change before he started to walk the crosswalk. Noah started to think himself, as he continued to walk to the end of the crosswalk. Reaching the end, he let out a sigh as he noticed more people were out and about. While people walking past them, he tried to stay out of people ways even at his size.

Noah was a runt compared to other centaurs, like his other family members.

Chasin wasted no time in starting the car and drove along a short rout to the apartment they shared. Living together, they had the opportunity to share a bed and be intimate with one another as often as it suited them, however that didn't stop Lanzo from sometimes being impatient, like he was now. The young man didn't know what put him in such a mood but he was sure his lover being flirty the entire evening added to it.

-"We have a while before we get back to business." Chasin started and glanced to his master before returning his attention to the road. "I thought... we could go out of town for a couple of days. I need to visit home... you could come with me?" He suggested and regretted not being able to watch the other man to study his expression.

-"Maybe... Let's talk more about it in the morning, when we're both rested." Lanzo smiled but couldn't force his voice to sound happy. Not that a more convincing tone wouldn't have made a difference as Chasin momentarily understood his lover wouldn't agree to his offer but was being too nice to say it outright. An uncomfortable silence settled between them and Lanzo looked for ways to bring up a different topic.

-"I almost forgot..." He exclaimed and fished the receipt out of his pocket. "Our server left you a note." Lanzo held up the piece of paper so the other man could take a look at the numbers written on it and smiled more playfully. "You should call him some time."

Though he couldn't easily shrug off being rejected and was a bit upset, Chasin smirked at the note. "I will... but don't jump to conclusions, maybe he has something different in mind than getting involved with either of us."

-"I know love..." Lanzo defended himself weakly and blushed, embarrassed that he'd come across as eager to start something with someone new. "I was only teasing you." He added quietly and when Chasin parked the car a moment later he hurried outside. Neither said much else but Chasin allowed himself to drape an arm over Lanzo's shoulders while they walked to their apartment and the atmosphere slowly lightened again.

The young centaur reached the complex where his home was relocated, after walking awhile to his room. Noah lived in the ranch style neighbourhood where they were small homes with open concepts to them. Reaching his home, he pulled his keys as he moved to unlock the door. Looking at some of his neighbours, as he waved to one of them before he unlocked the door. Pushing the door open, he got himself inside before he used his feet to close the door behind. Getting further inside of his house, he looked around as he let out a sigh.

There wasn't that much furniture in his home, since it was harder for him to get comfortable. Noah lived alone, but the rent was cheap here with utilities so it wasn't like it was that bad. Noah was still in his uniform, as he took it off him before he tossed it off to the side. Stretching out his body, he looked around as he spotted himself in the mirror. "Home alone huh? Well its better then being out there sometimes," Noah said while walking over to his kitchen dining room combo.

While there, he started to look in his fridge as he looked for something to have for dinner. Finding something, he placed it into the microwave before he heated the food up. Starting to heat the food up, he pulled it out once it was done in there. Going to find a spot on the floor, as he started to eat his food while he watched some tv. By him though, he had his phone thinking that maybe he would get a call.

There was a small part of him that thought maybe they would call him but there was a bigger part in his head that kept telling him there was no way either of them would call him back! They were a couple, and wouldn't even be interested in him. For Noah, he had been interested in these type of scenarios before and had been in one previously. It didn't end well, but things had gotten awkward between them now.

Having arrived home both men took off the jackets they'd worn outside and Chasin locked the door behind them. Lanzo walked into the spacious living room and sprawled himself across the couch, humming happily as he stretched. Chasin followed soon after but not before retrieving the slip of paper from the other man's jacket. He leaned on the back of the couch with his arms crossed and regarded his master.

-"Tired?" He wondered if Lanzo would spend the rest of the evening lazily lying around despite having been dropping hints that he wanted his attention the entire day. "No, not at all." The younger man motioned for the other to come closer and Chasin happily complied. He straightening up and walking around the couch before carefully settling on top of Lanzo. There was no space for him to sit down properly and even if there was, he preferred to be pressed against the other man in stead.

With a hand on the back of Chasin's neck, Lanzo pressed their lips together. The kiss was slow and tender as, for the time being, he was uninterested in letting it escalate into something else. A long while passed before Chasin broke away and shifted o rest his head on Lanzo's shoulder.

-"We really should make a call." He pointed out and held out the piece of paper for the other to take and dial the number. With a nod, Lanzo slipped his phone from the front pocket of his jeans and carefully entered the digits before calling.

Noah was still in his little bed on the floor, as he ate his food there. Flicking through some channels till heard his phone go off. Answering the phone, "Hello there, this is Noah. Who is this?" Noah asked as he got up from the floor. He was still on his phone, as he was walking over to the kitchen to clean his dishes at a later date in the night now.

Still waiting for answer, he was moving around the whole area of his little home. He still wasnt dressed, as he didnt think about putting something on. His eyes caught onto something, something he liked looking at.

It was a picture of his whole family together and with their whole staff included in there. "Good picture guys," Noah said. It was recent but it was before of the staff left suddenly in the worst way.

Lanzo opened his mouth to speak but it occurred to him he and Chasin had never mentioned their names to the centaur and he paused, unsure how to introduce himself.

-"Hello. You met me and my..." He started but ran into another snag. He didn't know what label to assign to their relationship, so many words sounded right in his mind but not all of them were appropriate and there was the possibility of hurting Chasin who was also listening if he chose poorly. "...my boyfriend earlier. You left us your number, we thought you would be expecting a call from us." Lanzo spoke in a quiet tone, careful not to disrupt Chasin who had by then closed his eyes and was peaceful while he gently combed his fingers through his hair.

Noah stopped walking around, he heard the voice was on other side. Wait, was that the voice belonging to one of the men that he gave his number to him. Noah listened to his words, hearing more from the man on other side of the phone. It made him remember more, "Yeah I remember doing that before I left for home. I remember you two, one of you were flirting me at the table and gave you both suggestions for food.." Noah started to say. "I didn't think either of you would call me back really. I was just playing around.." Noah continued to say.

"I never got your name. My name is Noah, well I guess you know that from what I wrote on the piece of paper," Noah said, laughing nervously over the phone. Noah was getting nervous even over the phone, as he looked back at the pictures. Noah had move to the dresser, as he pulled something out from there. It was older picture of his ex's, the ones who he had a poly relationship with.

"This is crazy, but I wanted to be more..friends. Maybe something happens, but I don't know if you guys swing that way or not."

Lanzo listened to the young man and was amused by how nervous he seemed to be but after hearing his offer to try something and see where it leads he started to think more seriously about their conversation.

-"My name is Lanzo, the man who flirted with you is Chasin. I hope you don't mind that I'm the one calling..." He then wondered if he should had insisted his lover make the call in stead of him as he'd been the one to make a connection with the young man in the first place.

-"I don't know what you have in mind. We're not against being with other men... as long as both of us are involved." Lanzo felt uncomfortable himself now that he had to explain these things out loud and he was afraid it showed in his voice. Chasin had opened his eyes to watch him and from the small smirk he gave him Lanzo knew he seemed more flustered than his usual self.

"Lanzo, and Chasin. Those are beautiful names you know," Noah said, not meaning to interrupting him to say that. "Oh no I don't mind at all. I think you both have characteristics that could make someone fall for," Noah said right after.

Hearing the last words that came from him, Noah was now more interested. "Both of you involved? I wouldn't mind that, but I would like to be able to bond with you both. First get onto some comfortable ground, then we figure out what is next, " Noah explained to him. "I would like to see you both. I also, would like to see you separately to see if we make better bonds maybe," Noah suggested.

"I don't know if that would be fine, but we would have to deal..with my body if this would happen. I am centaur, a small one but centaur at that.."

• Saga locked this topic