• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlueNeon

• cherryyuri

• Demonic_Cultivator

• shirotsuki

hmmm my secrett??

all my friend know that I like YAOI but they just know that I like to read and write about t...but what they don't know is... ireally like to see likee ummm pvulgar picture..and well deep tought about it....

• 2 months later...

I can't stand The GazettE pairings.

The guys are so precious to me that I can no longer listen/read about Aoiha or something like that.

It disgusts me.

• 1 year later...

confession??? hmm, i always wanted to taste my this classmate, but its not like im really going to do it with him.. haha.. that's not gonna happen..i just .,,wondered..heheh

*stalks this thread from behind the door* owo

Interesting... very interesting indeed... :3

I wonder if I should confess something too... nothing too big though x3

I have too many secrets, none of them ever told. The ones told are told to everyone, so they're not really secrets anymore~ I'm usually pretty open and tells my secret if you ask for specifically that x3

So it's tough to choose something... hmmm...

Okay, okay. I think I've got it!!

I'm a very jealous person. ENVY should be my name. x3 Though, I'm really trying to control it! And it works!

... not really...

Well, I tend to get jealous. A lot. But I keep it inside and cry it out later~ Unless I get confronted with them directly~ But if not, then I can keep it to myself for years! And it's even the most ridiculous things. Like, a close friend talking to a friend of his/her. Slowly getting forgotten. Ignored. (Actually, most of the times I just think that I get ignored, but I don't.) I get jealous at people close to the ones close to me. Which means - I'm possessive. Yeah. x3 I try not to show it, I try not to let anyone know, but once in a while I can't help it. I write a letter just for me. My eyes only. My ears only. I really hate it, but yeah~

Also! *got in the mood to talk about this stuff* Heh~ I only have 1 friend in real life :3

All of my other friends are from YO or somewhere else. x3

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I want a secret. Gimme a secret. Now. owo

Secret? Maybe? x3

owo Secreeeets...

OwO....

One confession or two confessions? OwO

Okay, I'll be pretty open about this.

First of all....

I used to be an envious person and also prideful. Only after summer did I become selfless as well as forgiving.

Second...

Girls on YO, Be prepared.

I'm a Bi. And a wolf ready to hunt down girls *^* I'm a girl myself, so what? XD as for the boys.... *glances at some boys* If you can make me turn into a tsundere except for Ka-chan who is my brother, then there is 70% chance I might fall for you x3 But don't worry~ I'm not gonna do that. Love is outta my dictionary! XD

Single for the rest of my life~~ Yippy~!!

Now...

Secrets. Tell them OwO

Vivid-ouji-sama~ tell me some secrets~ onegai? ^w^
Do you have any...? OwO Secrets~

woah..you really got a good endurance ne..

well.. I have lots to confess...haha

- me and my cousin used to pleasure ourselves (both girls) when we were young i don't remember if we kissed but I do remember that I played with hers haha we really liked the feelings of cumming thou we didn't know what was it.. viceversa.. so bad..

but in the end I was the only one who became BI.. but were both married now and got a child..

= I did it with girls and guys.. but I end up with a guy (now my husband)

=- I fantasized having a BI-guy partner..

== feel like loosing myself again coz of YO.. but I don't want to hurt anyone so I'll keep it private for life.. T T

*winks*

Oh dear.... so many dirty secrets...

except now some of you know who i really am, and i no longer have the anonymity of the internet... :p

*tries to think of a tame one*

I blew three guys on my year 11 school camp... AT THE SAME TIME! :p

Holy heck let me see・・・

My lifes not as interesting these days~

♪ past school me and my last partner were in had tuesday morning cut short, and the school would go into town, his car had tinted windows, so we'd sit in the back and well, get freaky outside the fish and chip shop where everyone at the school would walk past not even knowing..

Gomen it's hardly as interesting ~

♪Probably too obsessed with attack on titan, the gazette and free ! =w=

Not apologizing for those though because lol

I really fear boys, though I do have crush for some. I just had this tendency to look away, or turn back when there's a boy. I even rarely use the engineering hallway when I go upstairs in our school. Or even cross the road when I saw a group of boys in front of me. When I talk to them, I always noticed that I'm so tensed or when they pat or poke me, I get weird shivers. I'm okay with gays though.

They say i'm unapproachable and snobbish; yet they don't know I'm just nervous.

:cuteonion58:

Secret.. huh.

I am extremely cruel when it comes to people wanting to have what is mine.

I am as possessive as a dragon guarding it's horde.

My other secrets are just meant for my lover's ears.

Hmmm...do i have secrets?...

i can say i did start drawing dirty stuff when i was 11 or 12 years old. and yes i did mostly draw the male gender. x'DD

Not so intrestning but it was when it started...when i was 13 or 14 i got into yaoi. and now i'm 22 years old...8-9 years seens i got into yaoi.

the secret is that i allways been looking at guys...in a dirty way. x'DDD LOL

Hello! :D The posts are just overwhelming, so open, so brave.... :)

given that, my biggest secret is I am still confused, like I'm in the middle of the fence. Its just frustrating. I don't even know how to place myself. :D I've never been in any romantic relationship (on any gender) so I don't know what to consider. :) I'm a boy but I also love YAOI. (That is just T-W-I-S-T-E-D!)

It just feels like, love is one of the most wonderful thing one can give and limiting yourself to half of the population is just problematic. Regardless of the gender its a wonderful thing to be shared. :D

There. :D

• 3 weeks later...

So you're a Fudanshi!! *O* Your name gives a way though. XD It's not twisted at all, there are lots of Fudanshis here at YO too. :D

• 1 month later...

i've been a shut-in and not going to school 2 years in a row. if i add the 2 semesters i dropped out, that makes 3 years of being a shut-in.

i'm scared and i fear when i always encounter this flamboyant gay guy in college and maybe one of the reasons i stopped going to classes completely.

i suffered from 2 unrequited love. the second one is most certainly the deepest. might take ages to move on.

i'm a lonely 20-year-old who hasn't had a romantic relationship and is now desperate but still afraid to be in one.

i hate my place. i want to move somewhere and start fresh.

i just want a hug. maybe a cuddle/snuggle buddy would be nice.

That everything I do is based on anyones opinion. I don't trust myself anymoreo make decisions. Also I'm trying to understand the world n make it a better place but it just seems so corrupt n selfish

i've been a shut-in and not going to school 2 years in a row. if i add the 2 semesters i dropped out, that makes 3 years of being a shut-in.

I was also a shut in for a few years after I graduated high school.

2 months ago was the first real time I've ever been heart broken

I was a 2D complex up until about a little over a year ago

oh yea and Jounouchi Katsuya(from Yu-Gi-Oh) is the only anime guy I can't stand to see paired wit anyone(and I MEAN anyone o_o)

I really fear boys, though I do have crush for some. I just had this tendency to look away, or turn back when there's a boy. I even rarely use the engineering hallway when I go upstairs in our school. Or even cross the road when I saw a group of boys in front of me. When I talk to them, I always noticed that I'm so tensed or when they pat or poke me, I get weird shivers. I'm okay with gays though.

They say i'm unapproachable and snobbish; yet they don't know I'm just nervous.

:cuteonion58:

i think my situation is your exact opposite.

i'm a girl and i grew up hanging out with guys more since i was kid.

so, i got used to be with guys while growing up.

as a result, it backfired and i became distant to feminine people.

it felt strange for me whenever i'm in contact with feminine girls or effeminate gays.

i developed a fear to be with them since i've been used to be with rough and manly guys.

it didn't made sense to me and i feel really scared when i'm near them.

i can't really explain but gin has explained it all but only with feminine people in general.

my mind shuts down and is on autopilot when i'm in contact with them, feeling no emotion.

but i get panic attack right after being in contact with them.

I've done lots of things that in retrospect maybe I shouldn't have or wouldn't choose to do again, but dont necessarily regret.

But there is one thing that sticks out in my mind that I think about often and regret always; one thing I truly confess with repentance in my heart and soul.

I've always been a bit of a bully. In itself that is one of those "don't necessarily regret" sort of things. I only act this way with friends and romantic partners who enjoy the dynamic and am always careful not to push it over the edge past what they find acceptable (and yes, even enjoyable) mentally and/or physically and they treat me with the same regard.

But once, when I was in junior high, I picked on a boy, just because he was an easy target. I was in a bad place in my life, but that is no excuse for the behavior. I taunted and picked at him verbally until finally one day he couldn't take anymore and he hit me. I had it coming, but I didnt see it that way at the time, and because he hit me first, by my own screwed logic, it was okay to make it a real fight that I knew he couldn't win and ultimately humiliate him (because I was a girl and he was a boy, and I did it in front of higher grade boys). I didn't really hurt him physically, but the humiliation was worse. I was so proud of myself standing over him helpless while the other boys cheered me on.

The scars on my own psyche at the time are neither a justification nor a balm for the ones I must have caused him. Every time I remember how proud I was that day, I burn with shame for what I did and who I was that I could do it.

Even before that day I knew what it was to face real bullying myself and have known it again many times since. Never after that one incident have I intentionally allowed myself to make another person feel that way. I always go out of my way to protect those around me from being subjected to that kind of treatment. But none of that will change anything for him. It wont erase the terribleness of that day or the humiliation that followed him after. It wont take away the damage I must have done to his heart and his mind with my thoughtless cruelty. My own experiences only puts into sharp relief how deeply horrible his must have been at my hands. So, I never forget, always regret, and constantly strive so that it never happens again whether by my own actions or another's. It all I can do.

For all my days, I'll remember how badly I treated someone who's only real crime was being too much like the things I didn't like about me and I'll hate the piece of me that was capable of that.

So, there it is, my confession. Sorry, it really is a bit heavy and all that, but you did say I could get it off my chest. And its okay, you can judge me. I do, just enough to always try to be a better person.

Confessions...hmm I don't have any to tell. At least, I think I don't. :_red_fox 14

I really don't have regrets either. (I try not to though) But there's one thing that I really can't seem to shake off.

1) I feel bad not telling how I feel about this guy because then my friend confessed and they started dating. :8onion74: :_red_fox 18 It's not her fault though. She didn't know, she's innocent.

2) I really can't show that I care for someone. Even if I treasure them dearly. I wish I could have at least showed some sadness on my face before my friend left (for good) instead of writing her a letter wishing her luck with her new life. onionn7

• 1 month later...

My ex-boyfriend dumped me per email because his best friend told him it was uncool to go out with a straight A pupil *I'd just finished high school* That affected me so much that I treat mean really haughtily and don't let them close to me because I keep thinking the same will happen again. And it's really difficult to change my automatic eye-roll whenever a guy tries to get closer to me because I think "you subversive slimeball"

I get my big toes waxed...

My ex-boyfriend dumped me per email because his best friend told him it was uncool to go out with a straight A pupil *I'd just finished high school* That affected me so much that I treat mean really haughtily and don't let them close to me because I keep thinking the same will happen again. And it's really difficult to change my automatic eye-roll whenever a guy tries to get closer to me because I think "you subversive slimeball"

D*ckhead, his clearly lost something good because he was an idiot and followed his friends advise.

Another confession. I was p*ssed off with my ex one time. So I used dog food to make his dinner. He ate the whole thing, then I told him. He was not happy to say the lest. I had a big grin on my face for weeks. Still makes me smile when I think about it. Serves him right.