A confession booth :D

nitemare

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thanks hun^^ i like the picture. my sister would be pissed if she ever found out i told ppl about our little secret. lol

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlueNeon

• cherryyuri

• Demonic_Cultivator

• Riri

I have a confession and it's really a lame one. I'm already 19(turning 20 this year) but I haven't made up with someone YET! LOL.

So, I think you get the idea already, that I don't know how to kiss intimately.

I can't imagine when the time comes that I'll get my first girlfriend/boyfriend and we'll kiss, I'll fucking do something stupid and make a sloppy move. HAHAHA.

• 1 month later...

Hmm secrets, hmm.

I kissed a girl back in high school and I ended up dating her ex girlfriend, which is also my best friend. :D

I had a boyfriend that time when I kissed that girl. Not only that I liked her, I also knew that my boyfriend that time also liked that girl. I felt I got even with him since that girl was a tomboy, no way she'd let him kiss her. :D

Hmm secrets, hmm.

I kissed a girl back in high school and I ended up dating her ex girlfriend, which is also my best friend. :D

I had a boyfriend that time when I kissed that girl. Not only that I liked her, I also knew that my boyfriend that time also liked that girl. I felt I got even with him since that girl was a tomboy, no way she'd let him kiss her. :D

Something like:

I used to like dating older people and ... some of them were married. Actually,I think I still like going out with older people once in a while.

And,oh well,...I like being naked at home :D I sleep naked,I eat naked,I cook naked...

really

?how older? :3 and for the naked thingy *thumbs up* :D

so now with my confession..one summer break when i was at the seaside, i had 4 boyfriends, and out of those, 3 at the same time..i still feel bad about that..

really
?how older? :3 and for the naked thingy *thumbs up* :D

so now with my confession..one summer break when i was at the seaside, i had 4 boyfriends, and out of those, 3 at the same time..i still feel bad about that..

Let's say - never older that my parents.

3 at the same time ???xD Fish fish....you're good!

yoyo7

-i ate my neighbors pizza cause the delivery man made a mistake and i hid from my neighbor for 2 weeks

-i slept with my teacher(lol yeah i did..)

-i shoplift a book when i was twelve and when iwas caught my mom wailed at the mall station because they are going to take my picture so i post like this :p

Actually, i have many skeletons in my closet but its too ... to say.. *sighs*

yoyo7

-i ate my neighbors pizza cause the delivery man made a mistake and i hid from my neighbor for 2 weeks

Your poor neighbors,guess they'll call for pizza only when you're not home from now on.

-i slept with my teacher(lol yeah i did..)

F88k yeah!!!

you sound like someone I know, eating a neighbour's pizza lol

Confession? I ate so much chocolate in one day (the day before yesterday), I feel like I'm the size of the moon. And now I fancy chocolate...

you mean bad..i'm not really proud on that..i guess i was a little crazy back then onionn3
wow i didn't knew you were a delinquent xD and sleeping with a teacher?jealous that you had good looking teachers..mine were mostly old T^T but you can feel free to share more stuff with us :3

yeah he/she was hot, ill leave the gender to your imagination..

-oh and last confession.. pffffttt this is too funny XD.

Last year i was drinking with my friend and went to the rest room. When i came back i chug down the beer at the table.. only to find out i sat at the wrong one!! XDXDXD

This one is a bit of a personal one for me....but screw that right? :p

Most of my family found out that I'm gay trough catching me and my current boyfriend having sex.

It was about 3 months ago (I don't really know anymore lol) when they tried to throw a surprise party for me. While my family (or at least many of them) were hiding in my kitchen me and my boyfriend decided to go a bit further.....of course my 15 year old cousin was also there -.-

I took my mothers keys for my apartment away from here ^.^

It was embarrassing but now I'm delighted everyone knows.

nooo..please tell me now!! xD i'm so curious~ and you are really brave for confessing all this..i don't know if i could confess anymore stuff XD
something..well, similar happened to me too..and it was more then embarassing! °////° i don't think i'll be able to talk to my family again, if that happen to me..you must have a really nice family :D

I am a crazy yaoi and boys-love fangirl and I believe it's time for me to come out as the same. Also, today, I put together a really cute video of the cutest gay movie couple on earth and wanted to share with you guys. :hamtaro-005 (4):

Please check it out. It's really really really really cute.

• 2 weeks later...

My biggest secret is-was i liked to cut letters on my left hand...currently i have 14..but i couldnt stop...i was going through a very bad year...:9onion70:

then i have a very bad fetish-for hair that is i become spaced out when i see any male with dark straight hair..:cuteonion50:

then i also have a very BIG crush on my math professor, who is so cool...:cuteonion45: i act like an idiot around him...*shrugs*

then i tried to kiss my friend back when we were 7 when i saw it on television....and i also like to pretend to be of the other gender....onionn6

Well onion12...

1. I confessed my feeling to my 4 years crush and run hahaha, before he give his answer . . . yoyo6

2. I cry after I give my first kiss,,, and shout "that was my first kiss" hahaha . . . :4yoyo22: