Hate Mate

auser

hate-mate-20849.jpg?t=1487536887

Hate Mate

Creator : Reck

Everyone’s twenties are sprinkled with regrets, but Subin’s is spent stumbling from one mistake to the next. He gets drunk, comes out of the closet and clumsily confesses his feelings to his straight roommate all in one night.

It takes two years, but he starts to pull his life together. That is, until his old roommate, Hyunwoo, returns from the military.

Description is taken from Lezhin.com

So, guys, I was wondering if any of you are also reading Hate Mate? I've discovered these one a few months ago & have been a fan ever since. It's so different from most of webtoons out there - a bit depressing, realistic, none of the characters are perfect (or even that likable..) It felt so refreshing & in my opinion, the depiction of disastrous relationships you have in your early twenties was pretty much spot-on.

I've been a bit less keen on the more recent chapters, but I think it has a bit more to do with the format, rather than the content itself - I tend to believe that most webtoons are best enjoyed completed.:D

So what do you guys think of the comic?:D

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• auser

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic