Obey Me. (azuneko & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Lan observed Shintaro's behavior, taking in his body language and expressions. He couldn't help but notice the sudden change in him. That air of arrogance around him was fading away. He appeared to feel...uncomfortable. Worried. Hm..he didn't say anything...what changed?... Lan kept his eyes locked on his pet, almost desperate to figure out what made him tick. When Shintaro finally got around to putting his cock in his mouth, the demon frowned slightly.

The boy was a slave for awhile now...going threw god knows how many masters...he shouldn't be new to this...and yet...this blow job was terrible. It was like the boy didn't know what he was doing, He could feel the boys teeth rub against him, not to mention the boys behavior. He was acting timid and shy. Why? Not even a minute into the blow job, Lan stopped him. He glared at the human, taking his chin and demanding eye-contact. "You suck...and I mean figuratively. I know I'm not your first master so either your fucking with me...or....." His harsh glare suddenly softened. He let Shintaro go, starting to laugh. "I don't know why I didn't see it before! Hahaha! Your a virgin! "

He sighed, shaking his head in amusement. "My my my...you get more and more interesting with every passing hour...and now I understand why you followed my order..." He sighed softly, grinning misceviously. He now knew Shintaro's weakness.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Sosuke0549

Sucking and licking as though it was a piece of candy in his mouth. The technique was beyond terrible even for a beginner. Shintaro's sad attempt at a blow job was giving away more than he wanted to. When Lan stopped him, his gaze slightly rose but not by much. He flinched a bit as Lan's laughter and realization got to him. He couldn't retort with his usual smart quips or sass. This was the worst thing possible. "So what if I am? No one would ever dare think of touching me in that way. My body alone turns them off. My eyes scare them and I can talk circles around anyone to avoid things I don't wish to do. So what do you plan to do now? You have a small leg up against me but I am not fully defeated. I won't allow my body to be toyed with. Especially if its with someone I don't love." he snapped as he hadn't gotten up as of yet. 'Why must I talk like this around him...? What is it about his presence that gets me feeling this talkative and soft...' he thought. His sentiment about love was a bit out of his previous set personality. Shintaro made himself out to be someone without fear and no worries for his own life. So the mention of love was not complacent with his actions prior to this.

In all honesty, Shintaro wanted to live a normal life just as any normal person. However he wasn't normal and that's where all his problems started. He had vague memories of his past. Bits that could lead to his origins but he trusted no one since he knew it was pointless to find out what he truly was. Shintaro slowly stood up as he did his best to keep a distance from Lan. "You may be my master but I have zero desire to have you hold me. I would rather die or be put back in a cage than that." he said seriously.

Lan listened to the boys rant and was a little surprised by how upset he was, not to mention his desire to be...loved. He smirked misceviously hearing the boys last comment, watching him as he stood and took a few steps away from him...Did he honestly think He was like his other masters? It was time to shatter any hopes Shintaro had. The idea of being loved...of escaping...And his disobedience! " Interesting...it sounds like you really don't know your place." He stood and flash stepped in front of the boy, appearing in front of him instantly. He grabbed Shintaro by his neck and suddenly lifted him in the air, letting his feet dangle, wanting him to struggle as he retrained him from breathing, slowly chocking him. " Let me remind you of your purpose once more...you exist only to satisfy my needs...I could care less about what you want and love...isn't real..." He threw Shintaro on the bed as his eyes turned to his wall of toys. He grabbed a rope and a bottle of lube before approaching the bed, with lust in his eyes. "You being a virgin is quite a nuisance...so...let's fix that~ Give me your hands.." He ordered, his eyes glowing a demonic red, showing the human that he was serious. "And if you don't. I'll just forcibly tie you up and I won't even prepare you...your choice...but I can promise you- that you won't be leaving here as a virgin~"

Shintaro wasn't prepared for Lan's quickness however his eye could pick up on his every step before he was in front of him. 'Damn it... I wasn't able to dodge him...' he thought as he was suddenly being lifted into the air by his neck. His feet kicked at the other as he tried to pry Lan's hands from his neck. He wouldn't pass out no matter what this time. His *ss was on the line now. He gasps as he was tossed upon the bed. Holding his neck and gasping for air, Shintaro coughs a bit as he glares at the other. His eyes widen as he noticed the rope and lubrication. His eyes were stuck on the fact that he could see Lan's eyes glowing. This was something that slightly amazed him. "You have eyes similar to..." he stopped as he remembers this was no time to be amazed or impressed. He grit his teeth as he honestly wanted to refuse giving up his hand but full of reluctance; Shintaro held his hand out towards Lan. He lowered his head and avoided looking into those mesmerizing eyes. They reminded himself of his left eye which was known to glow such a shade whenever he was truly upset. His right eye was just a lovely shade of golden which was also an anomaly of his. He had no desire to give up his virginity willingly but at this point he could see no possible way out. Thus he would do his best to be obedient if only to avoid too much pain from this.

Lan smirked seeing Shintaro give up his hands so willingly. Now...we are getting somewhere. He ignored the others unfinished comment as he tied the boys arms up, restraining him. He wasted no time pushing Shintaro down, letting him lay on his back and removing the humans pants and underwear, wanting to see every part of him. He was honestly impressive that Shintaro stayed a virgin for this long...just how many times did he talk his previous masters out of raping him? He coated two of his fingers with lube before gripped one of Shintaro's ankles -forcing his leg up and getting a perfect view his slaves behind. "I wanna hear your voice-" Lan whispered, slipping not one...but both of his fingers inside Shintaro with little warning. He could barely fit both of them inside him! He really is a virgin...he's so tight...I can barely move my fingers. Lan only gave Shintaro a few seconds to get use to his fingers before he started to move them in and out, eager to loosen him up. "Your not allowed to cum until I give you permisson...do you understand- if you do...you'll be punished." He glared down at him, beginning to scissor Shintaro he had very little patience when it came to preparing someone for sex.

Shintaro was silent as his hands were tied up. As he was tossed upon the bed his gaze lowers a little. He wonders what the other was thinking about at this very moment. 'He is really going to go through with this... why did I have to get bought by such a terrible person... or at least someone who can't be tricked by sweet words...' he thought to himself as he rolled his eyes a little. He closed his mouth as he had no plans to allow Lan hear his voice. Biting his lip tightly; Shintaro kept silent as he felt the other's fingers probing his neither regions. He glares down at the male as he had no intention of feeling good from this. 'You shall never make me cum bastard..' he thinks to himself seriously pissed off by this. He didn't want this and had no plan to become a mess because of it. Shintaro would rather jump off a cliff than moan at the hands of Lan.

Lan smirked a little, hearing the boys thoughts. Never was such a strong word. "Being stubborn won't get you very far. " If the human didn't want to moan for him...then he'd make him cry. He no longer felt like Shintaro deserved the luxury of being prepared. He'd force his way inside him, weather he liked it or not. He undid his pants and pulled out his hard cock, wasting no time. He pressed the tip of his manhood against Shintaro's hole, a evil smirk on his face. "Lets see if you can hold back your screams- " He pushed himself inside, barely able to get himself in, but he managed. He groaned, loving how tight Shintaro was...it was gonna make him fucking him all the more painful. He pinned his knees bto the bed, going deeper inside him, his eyes never leaving Shintaro's and he forced him into a vulnerable and embarrassing sex position. Tonight he was gonna have Shintaro begging him to stop~

Once Lan was inside him, he began moving his hips, starting slow at first but soon, picked speed and momentum. Going fast, harder, and deeper! As he moved his hips he leaned over Shintaro, nibbling at his neck and chest while his free hand pulled at the boys hair. "Keep your hands above your head. " He ordered.

Shintaro just did he best to ignore everything that came out of Lan's mouth. He would continue to be as stubborn as humanly possible. However he soon found out how difficult that very thing would be. As Lan moved from his slightly gentle tactics to more hardcore ones; Shintaro was in for the rudest of awakenings. The sudden surge of pain that flowed through his body as he was pierced by Lan's harden dick was by far the worse pain he's ever felt. For a split second he had almost passed out from the shock alone. He managed to stay concious as he bit his lip more. He didn't care if his lips started to bleed, he would never allow a sound to escape them. As he was slowly begin thrust into by Lan, his mind was trying to keep his mind from slipping. He moved his hands down despite them being tied. He was trying to cover his mouth. As the movements became more vigorous, Shintaro was having a truly hard time. His gaze upon Lan as he was still glaring. It didn't last as he suddenly felt something flow like lightning. 'Wha...what was that.. what did he do..?' he thought feeling a little surprised as well as scared. He began to convulse and try to wiggle away. This was not something he could handle at all. He didn't want to go through this any longer.

I'm impressed...how long does he intend to hold back his voice. He frowned watching Shintaro lower his hands in desperate attempt to cover his mouth, Lan smirked, letting go of the boys hair so he grab Shinatro's bound hands and pin them back above his head. "I said...keep your hands above your head..." He hissed, he leaned down biting on the boys ears lustfully. "When he felt Shinatro suddenly convulse underneath him he knew he must of hit something sensitive. Now he knew where his weak spot was~

"Where do you think your going... Your not allowed to run away." He pulled the boy back to him, aiming for the same spot that resulted in the boy shuttering underneath him, and this time...he going to pound into him with no mercy. He was going to have him shrieking and crying out in a mix of pain and pleasure if it was the last thing he did. "Your tight...but I feel you tightening around me, almost like you want it~ " He teased him, picking up the pace, giving the boy a hard and precise pounding aiming at his prostate.

Lan felt so unbelievably good inside him! He forgot how great it felt to fuck a virgin. He wondered how much longer Shintaro was going to last, given that it was his first time, he'd most likely pass out soon given the fact that Lan was being extremely rough with him. He was a little surprised that Shintaro hadn't torn yet due to his size and roughness.

Shintaro was beginning to lose this battle. His mouth might have remained shut but his body was reacting. That was undeniable. He had only gotten half hard but it was still noticeable from when this started. The assault to his prostate from Lan wasn't increasing his chances to refrain from eventually uttering a sound. It was a faint growl within his throat but still sound. His lips were bleeding and he had begun to cry at this point. 'I can't keep.... I hate it.... this is the worst....' his thoughts loud and clear as he didn't have the energy to cloud his mind.

As his body was succumbing to the painful pleasure, Shintaro at some point passed out. However this wasn't him simply going unconscious. He had somehow during this, triggered a faint distant memory. It was vague like many others he had experienced. However he could tell it was cold and bright. He could hear voices in the distance. He wasn't restrained but he couldn't move a muscle. A man walked in talking about how he managed to grow something back. Shintaro could guess this was after his odd ability showed. 'I had wings... what is...' his thoughts were in and out as Lan's persistent pounding snapped him back to reality. Shintaro finally stopped biting g his lips. This was giving them.a chance to heal. ''I won't tear so easily.. at least not noticeably.... not let me go... I" his train of thought cut off by a sweet tenderly moan that passed his slightly ajar lips.

Lan was enjoying this. He didn't really care for how stubborn Shintaro was but...it helped keep him entertained. He couldn't help but smirk when he saw the boys tears and heard him utter a sound~ No matter how hard he tried, he wouldn't be able to resist him forever. He leaned forward, hovering over Shinatro's body and started to nibble at his neck. His trusts hardly letting up as he contuied to move them, pulling himself in and out of Shintaro with ease. He'd rather bite into his own lip than make a sound... Lan was once again impressed by the humans stubbornness. He couldn't recall a time when he came across a human with such...tanasity.

Lan's thrusting slowed as he looked down at the other realizing he was unconious. "Already? " He sighed , moving toward the boys ear, " I'm not done with you yet Shintaro~ " He picked up his pace again, moving harder and faster until the boy suddenly regained consciousness and spoke.

''I won't tear so easily.. at least not noticeably.... not let me go... "[/Quote]

" My my...your just full of surprises." He stopped, pulling himself out of the human, only to flip him over. He was now on his stomach. " Raise your hips." He ordered, already pressing his cock against the boys entrance. "If you want me to stop...you beg...but seeing as your so prideful...I image were gonna be down here for awhile night." He pushed himself back inside Shintaro, not even letting the boy get use to him as he started his hard and fast thrusting once more, he pinned his slave against the mattress, groaning softly as he was getting closer and closer to cilmaxing. He grabbed a handful of Shintaro's hair, pulling on it roughly as he leaned over his pet and bite into his shoulder, fucking him like a wild animal. He thursted deeply into Shintaro a few more times before cumming inside him and pulling out, letting the boy fall to the bed.

Lan sighed softly as he stepped away from the bed and approached his wall of toys once more. He wasn't quite done with Shintaro yet. Even though he had just finished having sex with Shintaro, he wasn't even sweating! "Lets see...how should I punish you."

Shintaro felt as if he truly had met his match. This man was not planning to let him go nor was he going to stop his assault on his body. He couldn't escape this living hell as far as he could see. Knowing how quickly certain parts of his body heals, he couldn't bite his tongue as most people would to try and bleed out. His dazed gaze shifts slightly as he was in and out of consciousness. His body was trembling under Lan as the other suddenly pulled out.

'Is it over... can I rest...' he thinks but his body is tossed over like a pillow. Before he could try to protest; his body was invaded once more. Having been ravished to such an extent was taxing on his body as well as his ability. Shintaro glanced to the side as his hips shakes a little from the thrusts. He bites the sheets a bit as he grunts from being bitten. He was doing his best to stay alert but it wasn't easy. "Why aren't you done yet? I can't take anymore of this. My body hurts...'' he mumbled softly as he closed his eyes. Shintaro was pushed beyond his usual limits. This worried him greatly as he didn't know what would become of himself. To make this worse Shintaro was unaware of the limitations his strange abilities.

As he laid upon the bed, his body seemed to begin healing. As he could tell this he felt a strange sensation flowing through him. 'Is this from being touched by Lan..' he thinks trying his best to ignore the feeling. It was warm and comfy type of feeling. One you normally shouldn't have towards a person who forced themselves onto you. However this warmth was his body's way of helping him relax and recover. His gaze shifts to the floor as he wonders what else could be instore for him beyond this.

"I suppose I should start with the basics. " He muttered to himself as he picked up a whip and flicked it, making a horrific and terrifying crackling sound. He turned back to the Shintaro, no longer smirking. With out saying a word, he grabbed Shintaro by his arm and threw him on the floor standing over him.

Something in him changed...he looked even more...terrifying. Was he done messing with him? "Face forward, on your knees... I want you to keep count for every time I hit you...if you don't...then- we'll start over again until you can. " He circled around the boy, as if he was a vulture waiting to feast on a dead animal. He fell quite for a moment as he stopped and stood behind Shintaro, preparing his whip which was not only made out of leather but had sharp spikes at its tip. "What is your purpose..."

He asked, waiting patiently for his answer. He had told the boy twice now...what his purpose was...if he gave the wrong answer...then Lan would beat him until he gave him the answer he seeked.

Shintaro was fading slowly into his own mind. He was sure if he retreated there he'd save himself from breaking under his new insane master. 'I should have realized from the start... this man has zero tolerance for anything outside of his own rule...' he thinks to himself so that Lan couldn't hear it. As he was still awake, he flinched slightly as he was tossed from the bed to the floor. Somehow this level of mistreatment was triggering faint flashes of memory. He couldn't te if they were his own memories or not but he knew they were in his head at the very moment. He didn't even have time to try and make sense of the flashes as he was told to kneel upon the cold basement floor. His gaze watches the whip while Lan circled him. He wasn't trembling at this point but he was being highly cautious now. His eye twitched when asked such a question. It's not as if he didn't already know the answer; thus he wonders why ask it.

"My sole purpose is to obediently obey and satisfy your every word or needs. As my master, I am nothing more than your slave." he said rather clearly as he avoided lifting his head. This pained him deeply to say at this point. No one had ever gotten him to concede defeat like this. It was humiliating to say the least but Shintaro had a goal now. Being dead wouldn't help in the least thus he'd have to give into whatever Lan wanted. He was clouding his mind but not truly thinking anything for the moment. His desire to figure out what his sudden flashes of memory were was what kept him focused. 'Obey in order to live...' That seemed like the current most logical solution. Though Shintaro doubts in all honesty if this would even work. After all this master of his was completely unpredictable.

Lan was a little surprised by Shintaro's answer. It was correct but...why the sudden change of heart? He was so relucten to obey him...even when he was raping him he still had something smart to say. Lan knew that Shintaro wasn't really afraid of pain...so it wasn't the whip that intimated him.

The demon gently touched Shintaro's back with his whip, taunting him. "That is correct. " He quickly walked in front of the boy and knelt down to him, his movements abarly visible to the naked eye, he griped Shinatro's chin and forced him to meet his gaze. His faintly glowing eyes searching Shinatro's as a evil smirk appeared on his face. "What is this? Do I see... determination in your eyes?" He chuckled, titling his head to the side, interested. "Ahhh...you want something..." He let the other go and stepped around him, raising his whip. He wants sure what changed Shinatro's behavior but he knew he'd find out eventually. You could never really hide anything from him forever. He becomes more and more interesting!!! " This is disobeying me."

He brought down his whip, letting it collide with Shintaro's back, digging into his skin and leaving a mark. Lan sighed softly, loving the sound of a whip breaking human skin. "Ahh~ that sound never gets old. " He hit Shinatro again....and again....and again!

"Shintaro. I can't hear you~ How many was that? "

Shintaro was silent as he wonders of he was honestly correct. He felt like Lan might just say he's wrong just for the fun of it. Even so he was surprised to hear the other say he was right. Though he doubts this was over just yet. The man had a whip which he clearly wanted to use in this very instance. It was more confirmed as he felt the whip against his back. He kept his gaze down at least until his chip was forced up. His one eye glowing right back at the pair of glowing eyes before him. "Everyone in the world wants something. Big or small we all have desires. I'm sure even you have desires master. As to what they are that's something only you know." he said as it seemed the other could tell he wasn't about to call it quits just yet. As he was able to lower his head again, Shintaro got a sinking feeling.

His mind went blank instantly as he felt the first crack of the whip. It wasn't the first time he's been hit with a whip but this whip wasn't normal. The end of it had small but clearly sharp spikes. His pain receptors throughout his body shut down after the second strike to his skin. With his mind in and out of focus Shintaro couldn't heal. His body wouldn't until he either passed out or the attacked ceased. He bit his lip lightly as he could hear Lan's voice. "Three hits... four if you count that initial touch of the whip before you looked me in the eyes." he said managing to keep count at the very least. He wasn't sure if he kept accurate count that Lan would actually stop. However it would at the very least avoid him having to start over from one every single time. Shintaro was sturdy since Lan wasn't his first master. He had become highly resilient over the many years.

However neither of them would be prepared for what would follow in the future. As Shintaro was learning that Lan wasn't a force to be reckoned with; a man was out searching for his whereabouts. To his surprise he had finally gotten himself a solid lead.

Lan sighed softly, shaking his head. "There you ago...you really like being a smart ass. " He kicked Shintaro to the floor, stepping on his head.

" As a slave you need to realize that you are no longer the smartest person in the room...That when I tell you to do something your only response should be, 'yes master.' Its not very hard but...I don't need your smart remarks." He added presser, stepping harder on the boys skull. " When I ask you to do something...you do it with out question. And when you want something from me...you beg...come to think of it....you still haven't figured out how to do that yet... Lets start over...shall we?"

He removed his foot and brought down his whip again, breaking the boys skin. " And Shintaro...you better not faint on me..."

Shintaro grunts as he is kicked to the floor more than he currently was. He was about to try and get up but Lan's foot was preventing that from happening. He growls softly as he felt the pressure getting heavier and heavier. 'This bastard... he really has no limits..' he thinks as he grunts under his foot. Since he wasn't being whipped, Shintaro's wounds were starting to heal. "Yeah yeah! I can't change the way my mouth moves. I have always been deadly honest to previous masters. You are the first to take my every word so seriously. I'm usually ignored or have my tongue cut for a few days. I just find it interesting that you are not easily swayed or put off by my existence." he says as he knew Lan found him just as interesting. That very same thing was what kept Shintaro from attempting an escape at least not just yet. He sighs softly as he felt his head getting some relief. The pressure from Lan's foot was gone now. Shintaro was sure he would get the whip again and his worry was correct. Begging wasn't his strong point as he had zero need for it. However if it was begging that Lan wished to hear he'd comply with it. It would be really interesting to see how he would react to it. He knew that he couldn't just come out and utter it now. He had to wait for the perfect conditions and allow himself to grovel at the hands of his master. Flipping the switch between calm and desperate wasn't hard as he had already shown he could behave to some extent.

Lan heaved a heavy sigh, frowning as he listened to Shintaro go on and on...didn't the boy know when to shut up? He shook his head hearing the boy mentally call him a bastard. "You do realize I can still hear your thoughts...You don't respect me...and that is a problem." Perhaps I should cut out his tongue...although...I doubt it would teach him anything...

"Do remember to keep count. " He muttered , bringing down his whip against Shinatro's back. This time...he didn't stop...he just kept going and going and going! 5 hits. 12 hits. 20...30!

Blood stained his clothes as he repeatedly whipped the brunette, before finally stopping at 35. "How many was that..." He asked grabbing Shinatro by his hair and pulling his head up. "You...are mine...do not speak unless spoken to...do not give your opinions or try to lecture me. Do not question me or make me repeat myself...No not disrespect me and most importantly...learn your place..."

He glared at the boy- still seeing a hint of definece in this eyes.

Shintaro was silent as he felt the whip against his back again. Hit after hit, he could tell Lan was enjoying himself with this kind of thing. His mind was fading as his tolerance to the pain was decreasing little by little. He was actually starting to feel the sting as blood dripped down his body. 'I....' his thoughts became blank as he lost consciousness. His eyes were still opened thus he appeared to be awake but he wasn't. His body surprisingly managed to move on it's own. Writing thirty-five with his own blood on the floor. His arm went limp after that as he was completely out now. His eyes slightly opened as his blood began making a popping sound. It was as if it was boiling against his body as he started to heal. Shintaro was still an interesting mystery all wrapped up in one body.

As he was unconscious, his mind was having flashes of the past again. Somehow it triggered his body to react by pure reflex only. His hand reached out grabbing Lan. His grip about as strong as Lan's but since he wasn't awake or aware it wasn't too strong. "My w... give them back... I need them... return what you've stolen from me... I curse you all...'' he mumbled as his grip loosens. Shintaro slowly began to regain consciousness but barely. He adjusts his gaze and noticed Lan before him. "I think its thirty five hits master. I hope I managed to keep count." he said sounding exhausted and confused. He had zero recollection of what happened moments before he awoken.

Lan knelt down sighing again. He's unconscious. Figures. He reached down and lightly trailed his finger against the boys cheek. Being...gentle? Hm? What's this... He raised an eye brow watching as his unconscious pet wrote 35 on the floor using his blood. Lan couldn't help but smirk, once again impressed by the boys stubbornness. He had never come across such an astonishing slave. Not only was Shintaro smart, but he was gifted. Finally...Lan not only received an interesting toy...it was a toy he couldn't break so easily. I can't believe I'm about to say this but...

"Very good~" He ran his fingers threw Shinatro's hair, almost like he was petting him. He only stopped when he noticed something very odd. His blood. Its boiling? Lan stared in wonder, dying to know what exactly Shintaro was...boiling blood? Was he demon? " So this is how you heal..."

Lan tensed feeling his unconscious pet suddenly grab his arm. He frowned slightly, staring into his eyes. He was still unconscious and yet....He's strong...

"My w... give them back... I need them... return what you've stolen from me... I curse you all...'' [/Quote]

Lan almost struck Shintaro but stopped himself. He was defiantly intrigued by the boys abilities but...what spooked him was when he mentioned a curse. Lan had been cursed for centuries until he finally was freed by a human imbecile with royal angle blood.

Perhaps...his body serves as a vessel... He shrugged off the boys grip, standing and crossing his arms as he tried to make sense of what just happened. In little to no time, Shintaro shortly regained consciousness.

"I think its thirty five hits master. I hope I managed to keep count."[/Quote]

He glanced down at the boy, looking slightly irritated. He doesn't remember.

" Yeah..., he muttered. His thoughts racing. He leaned down and picked Shintaro up, carrying him bridal style as they both left the 'dungeon'. As he made his way down the hall he stopped on his way to the boys room, titling his head to side as he spoke. "Shintaro...Tell me about your childhood. " Perhaps the boy would remember something odd his parents did. Perhaps it would help him find answers.

Shintaro blinked as he wasn't sure why but he knew he didn't something strange. He wonders if Lan would continue to whip him. However instead the other picked him up and carried him out of the room. 'I better avoid ending up in there again... that was hell or close enough...' he thinks as he wanted to sleep. He knew it would heal his wounds the more rest he was able to get. As they walked he hears the odd question from his master. His childhood was something no one ever seemed to be interested in asking him. It was something he also was curious about. "I have no true memory of it but what I can remember is that I didn't have a mother. The person who I guess was my father I can't remember his face. I do know his voice very well though. He sounded very happy to have me by his side even if it was through a locked door. My room was always under constant surveillance. Whenever I left it was to a very cold room, I spent hours there on a table. If I think about it more it was like an ice cold hospital or laboratory. I truly don't know but I do know that man is someone that gets my blood to boil. I don't like his voice and it irritates me when I try to remember. Something happened to me for me to be like this and I'm sure that man knows. Why... never mind." he says as he averts his gaze a bit. He was going to ask Lan why he wanted to know but he was reminded that he wasn't supposed to question him. Thus he quickly grew silent before he spoke out of term.

Shintaro lowers his gaze upon his own body as he noticed his wounds healing. Even the blood on his body was seeping into his pores. He had never actually watched himself heal before now. He was always out cold when wounded to the point of no return. 'Its like boiling water but it's not hot... how interesting.. what in the hell am I...' he thinks trying not to fall asleep in Lan's arms. He felt the other would drop him if he did.

Lan listened mentally taking notes. So...Shintaro was some kind of lab rat. He knew of half breeds and transformations but he had never came across someone who was genetically...lets say...mutated. If that's what Shinatro was. Was it even possible?

He didn't say anything else as he took Shintaro to his room and gently put him down outside his bedroom door. " Get yourself cleaned up and go to bed. I'll make sure to have food for you in the morning. " He turned away and left, disappearing down the hall.

I guess I have my work cut out for me...the only bright side is that he learns quickly...but I won't find answers form him...perhaps...his father. He sighed softly, heading the library. It was very late into the night but Lan didn't plan on sleeping. He wanted to dig up some information and see if he could find out what Shintaro was. Perhaps his father summoned a demon and offered up his son as a human vessel...but...why would he hold him hostage? He must of wanted something...

Shintaro was a bit stunnded when he was left outside his bedroom door. He watched as Lan disappeared down the hall before he entered his room. He took a deep breath as he looked around for a moment. Slowly he entered the bathroom and got the water on. Once it was warm enough he climbed in and began to clean himself. It wasn't until not that the pain from his ass was felt. It might have begun healing but it was still aching. He grits his teeth as he punched the water. 'Damn it... I won't forgive him for this...' he thinks as he finished getting cleaned and got out of the bath. He dried off and managed to find some clothes within the room. Putting them on he sit at the edge of the bed with a heavy sigh. He wonders if he would ever have to enter that room again. He would prefer never to be held by Lan for as long as he was here. Shintaro noticed it in the bath but he wouldn't let Lan figure it out if it wasn't obvious. His healing was very through as in even returning his lower half to virgin tight. He might not technically be one anymore but his body would definitely feel like he was every single time Lan plans to hold him. 'I just have to watch what I say and avoid that damn dungeon.'

His final thought crossed his mind as he laid down to sleep. He still had many questions he planned to figure out before he completely forgets the past. First off he wanted to find the man from his past. The one he assumed must be his father or something along those lines. His hatred for such a person had to be for some reason. It was this fixated thought that he falls asleep on.

{ Next Day }

Lan sat in the living room with a book in his hand and a cup of coffee by his side. He decided to let Shintaro sleep in plus, he didn't have any errors to run today. He was however invited to party that he was debating on attending. Knowing Shintaro, he wouldn't behave himself and would most likely try to embarrass him. He sighed softly, closing his book and rubbing his eyes in irritation. He had spent half the night going threw all types of mythical creatures in an effort to figure out what Shintaro was...He ruled out the most obvious choices. Like Vampire, Werewolf, Mermaid, Fairy, Warlock, Shapeshifter. Maybe I won't go...I'll most likely be bored. He took a sip of his coffee, checking the time, his pet had spelt for a sold 9 hours. Maybe I should check on him...I know he's not dumb enough to try an escape.