Rei

Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~

sunset24

I downloaded all the parts and installed the game, all i need to do is to place the patch in but the images have been removed is there anyway to place them in this thread again or to show me if I am doing it correctly?

Thank you in advance!

Rocierra

Will window 10 work too?

girlydreamer87

I keep getting these errors, the top one when I try to run the game after installing and the bottom when I try to run the alsignup patch:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Anyone know how to fix it?

nemo__nemo

Hello! If you have error alphadisclog.txt...etc, just download this program

(click on build20140214 ), extract in the game folder and run file omerta_M through the AlphaROMdie. Hope it helps! 

• Like 1

Yumekochan

I can´t install the game, it always stops at the same point. After the point were you must choose where your file will be saved you get two choices of and in the second one is my email address written and a (M) (whatever that means) so I think it´s about the administrator and because I´m the administrator and also chose that option for my laptop I´m clicking on this option. Then the installation begins but stops after one second and I get a textbox with japanese text ánd 3 different options but I can´t copy & google translate the text so I have no way to know what it says.  But the only way to get this away is to cancel the installation by clicking on the first option. I tried different answers but it does nothing. I posted links to pictures for better understanding. I hope somebody can help me. Not to be dramatic but this game changed my life a bit after I first saw a playthrough on YouTube in 2016 so I hope I´m someday able to play it.

Choosing where I will save the file/game

Choosing the second option

After choosing option 2 I get this

The only option that does something is option one . If I click on this option it asks me if I want to cancel the installation (picture). First option is yes, second is no (my sister could translate this bit). If I choose no it goes back to the previous textbox.

After I cancel the installation I get this text. All I can do now is to click on the option and it´s cancelled.