Unlikely Lovers ((erikavendetta & Shisu-Chan)) ((18+ Private))

Shisu-Chan00

Rory raises his eyebrows – ‘Marc finds me attractive?’ – he couldn’t even remember anything about how Marc looked from that evening. But then, Rory can only remember his attention entirely on Kris the whole way through.

From his answer, Rory isn’t surprised that Kris has slept around. He could tell in the way the youth would confidently carry himself, as if he owned the world and all its inhabitants. And if that meant resorting to means of using his body, Kris is smart enough to use that advantage as he pleases. From the pillow, Rory glances up to the man through half-lidded eyes, watching him closely, carefully scrutinising the way Kris’ thoughts formed together on his face as his posture seemed to change…

Then the youth revealed an incredibly personal detail about his background that left Rory feeling a little stunned. His eyes widens, blinking in slow intervals as he lets this information sink in for the moment. Then, his chest clenches as he witnesses the way Kris curls up in a position that resembles a hurt child. With his legs propped up and his expression enshrouded by the shadows of the room, he’s put up that emotional barrier before his anxieties could be exposed…

But Rory can see them. He pays too close attention to Kris not to notice, and fortunately, Rory’s a surprisingly perceptive person where it counts. He can see those tiny physical cues in Kris’ motions that unveil his attentive traits, as he’s more than familiar with his own to recognise them. There’s a blatant reason to keep up a strong front before an enemy like Rory, and there’s an entirely other reason to be just as cagey with his feelings in front of a lover… so the fact that he’s breaching beyond both speaks incredible volumes. Rory admires that kind of bravery… and feels just as touched by it.

Slowly, wary as to not startle him, Rory sits up with a brief exchange of gazes between them – Rory’s eyes soften, looking at him with such grievance that his emerald eyes appear almost too watery with unprecedented emotion. Then, he moves to sit behind him, with his legs caging the youth from both sides, as his arms carefully hold him from behind. Rory’s face buries into the disarray of Kris’ hair from one side, with his warm breath passing over the man’s lobe to calm him.

Rory pauses, but only for a little while. He’s surprised by just how satisfying it feels to have this man completely immersed in his embrace, skin on skin, with his heartbeat crashing against Kris’ back. He must feel just how fast he is making it race. It’s as quick as it is loud in Rory’s ears, pelting to the rhythm of the muffled music from the next room.

He holds Kris close as his scattered thoughts weave together coherently, and his voice quietens down to a soft murmur,

“You needn’t assure me of something like that… I’m glad I was good enough for you, but I never meant to ask you that question to receive an answer just to boost my ego. I don’t want you to think that was ever my intention.” Rory affirms, and bends his head forward to rest his face against the slender curve of Kris’ neck. Then he closes his eyes, breathing in deeply, “But… regarding what you said before that… I’m sorry you had to go through something so terrible. You know, I don’t want you thinking I’ll ever be dismissive of something you feel you can talk to me about, especially something that shouldn’t have happened to you, Kris.”

Rory gently caresses his fingers over the shape of Kris’ jaw, cradling his chin to his palm as he turns the youth to face him. Rory wants to look him in his eyes as he says this, fermenting the serious tone to his words to properly convey the weight of them. And all the while, his thumb softly strokes him, like a silent extension of his affection in his adoring embrace.

“You always look so strong. But even so, it must’ve taken some courage to tell me something like this, right?” Rory guesses, leaning forward to kiss his hair for a lingering moment, then lowers himself to rest his forehead against Kris’, “Must’ve been so tough. ‘m sorry.”

There’s a few minutes of shared silence then. Rory feels as though he’s lending his strength and his energy to him, as if it’s being passed from his body into Kris’. His hand rests from Kris’ chin to tangle through his hair, pressing their heads together for a short while as if their pain is shouldered by each other. The feeling is so comforting. It’s difficult to let this moment pass without the dizzying aftereffect that nearly paralyzes Rory’s thoughts – there lies the power to heal in his hands. And it’s entirely mutual on Kris’ behalf.

Rory leans back slightly, his eyes downcast as his words loosen around his tongue, feeling no more need to hold back when the truth is the most he can offer:

“It might sound strange to hear this, but… I’m glad you’ve shared this with me. And, y’know, I believe that a person isn’t defined by a past by default. Especially when subjected to something out of your control. But you choose what you can take out of it. You have the power to turn it into something to assign who you are. And look at you now, Kris… you’re an incredibly strong-willed man. You chose to take on this insanely difficult position of power, and really thrive in it. You don’t give the world permission to hurt you every day. You do that by overcoming painful experiences on a foundation of incredible strength.”

Rory intimately traces the line of a white scar along Kris’ skin, devoting a passion that contradicts his determination to keep him at arm’s length, admitting profoundly,

“And that’s what I really like about you, Kris. You make strength look effortless. To be broken is to be beautiful. You walk with the weight of the universe on your shoulders… and make it look like wings.”

Rory kisses him then, like their lips were magnets. He isn’t sure exactly how it happened. His eyes drift downward, closing and succumbing to the man he praises. Like a feeling of two galaxies colliding. With the feeling of wanting to touch him where his hands cannot. Was he even the same man he knew five minutes ago? Rory can’t tell, because now there’s a sensation of caring for this youth – his soul, his person. Everything goes still with Kris in his arms, wanting to fuck him, wanting to be his scar tissue. Rory wonders how much deeper he’ll stare into the abyss of him. There’s still much more to know – there’s a great fire within Kris, and Rory’s only seen a wisp of smoke. How much farther will he be able to see, before getting burned?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• erikavendetta

• Shisu-Chan00

Kris felt, exposed.

He shifted lightly feeling the bed dip beside him in a slow movement. His eyes caught Rory’s before he realized that the man was trying to comfort him. The slow movement was…generous and Kris couldn’t help but feel more than thankful for it. He was not often times happy with how he came to power but he liked to think that everyone had their means. He had accidently let the information slip and as he felt the arms encircle his body he flinched slightly.

It only took a moment for him to relax against the chest against his back. He let out a shaky sigh leaning his head back against the others shoulder as he felt his mouth against his neck. It seemed like the silence lasted forever but when Rory finally did speak it was more than enough to set Kris’s mind at ease. He could feel his heart beating out of his chest as if at any moment Rory would rip it apart.

He shifted lightly against him hearing his words that he started out with. It was almost…nice to have Rory give a small introduction rather than to address the heart of what Kris had said. However s he felt those fingers slide along his jaw tilting his face to Rory’s he realized it was heard and he wasn’t going to let it slide.

Kris felt his eyes connect with Rory’s feeling light tears form in his eyes. Why was he being so nice? Why wasn’t he telling Kris that he was more than disgusting for reaching his power through sexual encounters. Why was Rory…so understanding?

He leaned into the hand closing his eyes feeling a stray and unwanted tear slide down his cheek as he felt the others forehead against his own. It was such a simple feeling yet with the words that Rory had spoken it was more than enough to cause his heart to fill with more than sadness. He felt like he could hold his head up high again and not think about his past so much.

That moment seemed to last forever, feeling the strong hands pressed against his cheek and the back of his head holding him up. The arms around him seeming to be like a barrier from everything in the world that could bring Kris harm. He didn’t want it to stop and when Rory pulled away Kris opened his eyes and looked up to him as if he was more than sad that the moment had passed between the two of them. He was so tired, tired of holding his own head up all the time without ever having a break. He was tired of being so strong all the time and in that moment he wasn’t. He felt…like a child that needed Rory to keep himself afloat.

Even though the moment had ended Rory’s words only hammered home that he was indeed overcoming everything he had experienced. That he was indeed one of the most powerful men in the city and he did so by himself. He wanted to say something, anything to argue against what he was saying but a soft touch to his skin sent an unexpected shiver against his body. He looked over to him with a look of need as he heard his words. Rory liked his strength? Strength was never effortless, it was work all in its own to keep himself afloat. It took everything in his power to make sure he wasn’t drowning in his own problems.

Kris opened his mouth to speak but as he did he felt lips against his own causing a surprised gasp to leave his lips. A hand moved sliding into Rory’s hair pulling him closer as if his lips were now Kris’s lifeline and if he let go he would sink further and further away. Kris felt himself shift in his arms to better capture the others lips feeling a soft pressure in his chest. He wanted to scream, shout, to cry out, but he also wanted Rory to hold him and tell him all the words he had just now.

He pulled away breathing slightly harder and he blinked up to Rory, “Thank you…It’s far from effortless but I needed to hear you say that. I was worried it would disgust you…having a body so dirty and filthy…” he leaned against him slightly nuzzling his face into his neck to hide the embarrassment there. “I was worried that…you wouldn’t be okay with damaged goods. You told me to trust you and I want to…I guess I’m more willing than I thought?” he spoke softly against the others skin tightening his arms around himself slightly wanting Rory to hold him longer. To kiss him longer, to even fuck him longer if it meant he didn’t have to face the world that slapped him down all the time.

Everything just felt so right in that moment. Everything in that moment was so simple that Kris didn’t need to be strong because there was no point to be. He felt in that moment that he didn’t need anything but the man behind him in his life. They had just met and yet Kris was more than willing to let him in some here and there and that scared him. How far would he let Rory get before things came back to hit him in the face?

Rory is tenacious when he forcefully pulls Kris’ head by the tug of his hair, and shuts down his self-deprecating words with a barrage of passionate kisses – fuelled by a conflict of fury and anguish that Kris had provoked by degrading himself. Rory’s eyes are scorching, because it’s with these eyes that he sees a masked elegance emanating from every single part of Kris. From his beautifully masculine fingers, to the sexy slope of his arched back, all the way down to the sultry curve of his curling toes… whenever Kris is submitting to spasms of pleasure, his hot responses never acquainted with anything formally dirty…

“No. Don’t say those things… about yourself...” Rory demands between heavy kisses, “Don’t ever say that. Kris. Don’t…”

His voice trails away into a whispering breath, as if Kris has swallowed the air from his throat. Rory shifts himself around, forcefully pushing Kris down to the mattress whilst his fingers sensually slide over Kris’ limbs that have wrapped around him like vices. Good – Rory doesn’t want him to let go. His heartbeat sounds like an excited drumbeat in his ears. The electricity that’s burning around them is going wild.

And he kisses away the wayward trail of a tear that had fallen from Kris’ eyes. Even then, Rory believes the youth to be strong – it takes so much courage to let his guard down this much and allow this side of him to be seen. Rory’s head lights up like fireworks from the incredible privilege. And he’s so gorgeous – with his hair laying in an unkempt mess, framing his heated face as Rory caresses every part of it with the soft stroke of his lips. Rory’s hands cradle beneath the man’s head, pulling him closer into an intimate embrace.

Then it all leads back to Kris’ lips. Rory pinches his thumb to Kris’ chin, forcing his swollen mouth to part and his heavy breath to graze his skin, before getting captured in long diving kisses. Rory’s forgotten everything from outside this room – all that’s important now is that he’s right there, and he wants him. Rory reaches his palm to the shape of his face, holding him gently, softly stroking his thumb over his cheekbone in a way that hopefully feels safe and familiar by now. He wants these habitual patterns in the way Rory adores him to become a comfort.

Even as his lips press down against his, every kiss feels as if it’s the most natural thing to do in the world. Starting off so agonisingly slow, soft, sensual, before yielding entirely to a harsh invasion of his fiery tongue, tempting to go further…

Rory holds him so tight and so close even while his lips break away from Kris’ divine mouth, then trails down the sexy curves of his neck, his collarbone, his chest, all the way down the hard bumps of his abdomen with Rory’s liquid tongue. He’s mesmerised by the erotic shape of Kris’ body wrapped in his arms – while his hands venture so curiously over the protrusions of his shoulder blades, and the slender angle of his back descending into an arch, pushing up unconsciously against Rory’s body… Rory buries his face into the youth’s skin to silence a shuddering sigh passing his lips. A soft blush lights up Rory’s loose expression; ‘He feels so good to touch…’

Perspiration drips from his temples, his sodden hair cascading over the darkness of his eyes, all whilst his face hovers over Kris’ cock as his hands push his thighs apart for more room. Rory glances up at the youth, his lips part from panting, and a shimmer sheathes his eyes in pure lust and longing. Then, he lovingly strokes his fingers over the tempting shape of Kris’ dick, and closes his eyes as he softly nuzzles against it.

Rory murmurs aloud, “This isn’t dirty… there’s nothing dirty about any of this… about any part of you…”

He moves slowly then, allowing his tongue to venture from his mouth to reach the tip of Kris’ cock, before immersing his lips around it in sensual kisses and harsh sucks. Rory’s hands wrap around the youth’s legs and grips at his hips, forcing him down in a vice against the mattress. No matter how much he’ll wriggle or flinch beneath him, Rory has him in a strong hold so that he won’t be going anywhere.

Rory blows him lovingly – a statement to contradict Kris’ words with the gentleness of his actions, with the adoration of his touches. He makes sure that there’s a clear balance between his slow and gentle paces, allowing the moment to breathe, before erupting into an urgency of rough tugs, persistently stimulating the sensitive nerves in his cock that ache to be touched. All whilst his hand dips into the nearby tub of hand-cream on the bedside table, lathering his fingers in a lubricant to slip around Kris’ entrance, teasingly tightening the muscles around it.

Rory latches around Kris’ thigh in one arm, whilst his mouth works around Kris’ hot cock, aiding the pleasure with his fingers edging the rim of his ass… before twisting the digits inside, pressing against the bundle of nerves in his prostate that will most likely reduce the youth to convulsions in pulsating pleasure. Though as he praises his body in clumsy ways, he hopes that Kris feels no more urge to degrade himself further... not when he's being claimed like this. Rory wants his mind to go blank, think only of him and the pleasure, allowing the world to shrink to nothing as only the bursting way it feels to be wanted swallows up the rest of reality... leaving only divinity in its destruction.

Kris let out a surprised gasp as his head was pulled back and his lips were suddenly taken. It tore every thought from his mind and by the time Rory was pulling away he was blinking a few times to try and figure out what had just happened. His words were almost too soft and mixed with breathtaking kisses that Kris almost didn’t hear them.

His body is pushed against the mattress and his arms wrap around his neck pulling his lips back down to his own. He can feel his heart racing once again just from the kisses to his lips and his cheeks. He slides his long fingers into Rory’s hair as he kisses up his cheek where the tear had been. Kris was hoping it was too dark to even see the trail slide down but of course, Rory was observant and didn’t miss a beat.

How could this man, strong and dependable, think that the grown man before him who had been crying was strong? Was even anything other than dirty? He obviously didn’t have the answer and his eyes opened as he peered up to Rory only to feel fingers against his chin pushing his lips apart. He leaned up slightly greeting that kiss with his own letting a soft sigh get swallowed away. The gentle touch to his face brought the simmer in the kiss to a dull hum and he leaned into those fingers like they were the only thing keeping him sane.

He let out a soft whimper as his lips take hold of him only to break away. Those lips that had been kissing him stupid trailed down his neck, collarbone and chest only to make their way to his hips. The action pulls a shiver from his body but it was not until he felt the mans hands sliding down his back did his body shudder from the touch letting out a soft moan.

It wasn’t even a sexual moan it was just comfort. He found comfort and longing in the wayward touches and adoring manner Rory looked at him. He wanted nothing more than to feel those hands that wanted nothing but to touch him doing just that. Kris was so caught up in the gentle touches and the roaming of Rory’s hands that he had closed his eyes and had not even noticed the other man sliding down between his legs until he was already there.

As his hands pushed his thighs apart he blushed and opened his eyes looking down at Rory. The soft caress of his cheek against his cock made Kris shiver lightly but the words caused him to blush dark and cover his face. It was so strange that someone like Rory could think he was…beautiful. He felt his thighs tremble as Rory teasingly ran his tongue up to the tip of his cock only to kiss it here and there.

He wanted to pull away, “No…you don’t have to do that…” He whispered softly moving his hips away from the touch only to find that his hips were held in place with the strong grip of the man between his legs. “Rory-“ The mans name is cut off with a surprised moan as his cock was pulled into the others mouth fully and he resorted to sucking him off. He felt his hands roam into Rory’s unkempt curls pulling tightly as if to tell him to stop but it was all half-hearted.

He was feeling too good to actually pull Rory off him and as his hands started to roam to other area’s Kris flinched lightly realizing that he was going to spoil him. He felt his body relax feeling Rory’s fingers against his entrance only to feel his hips push back into them as they slowly entered him. Kris wasn’t expecting him to find his prostate so quickly but as his slender fingers brushed against the nerves he arched his back moaning loudly, “N-ngh R-rory!” his body was shaking and shivering from just the stimulation to both sides of him.

The entire action was so impulsive. He hadn’t expected them to do anything more this evening but as he felt his cock twitch and tremble inside of Rory’s mouth he felt that fire burn in his chest again. That need to be held by this man, to feel safe in his arms and quench the hunger inside of him. He couldn’t think anymore, his brain was completely blank as his climax started to grow from Rory’s fingers and his mouth against his cock.

That coupled with the strong words from before caused a warmth in him to grow. Not just in his lower abdomen as his need started to rise but also something in his heart was filling and making himself feel wanted. He felt his toes curl as his climax came forward releasing everything into Rory’s mouth causing his body to shake hard. He was panting hard and yet he felt tears forming in his eyes. Felt his brain was completely blank but he felt wanted, needed, and even pampered. He felt that Rory didn’t want to be with anyone else in that moment and he covered his face as his body shook from the aftershocks of his climax.

He felt the tears run freely yet he was smiling, “Thank you…y-you make me feel like I’m more than just the title I carry…” He whispered softly still shaken from the blow job that had just happened and his brain was still fuzzy. His words came out low and breathless as his hips shuddered against Rory’s hands. He wanted him again, wanted him to make him feel like he wasn’t dirty, make him feel like his body was more than just a play thing.

Rory holds him down as Kris rides the waves of his orgasm whilst he clenches his jaw, readying the slope of his tongue to catch the impact of Kris’ cum. As soon as he feels his mouth filling up, Rory feels a harsh shudder coarse through his body, making his skin jolt as it all melts down his throat. He swallows it all, dragging his tongue along his lips to wipe away the remnants of his cum with a sultry grin.

Then he crawls up Kris’ body, watching the tears flow from his watery eyes, and licks at the edge of Kris’ satisfied smile. Then, he looks deep in his eyes as he replies, “That makes me happy, Kris. I hope I continue to make you feel that way… you make me want that for you.”

Rory collapses beside him, before turning to his side to slide his arm beneath Kris’ head, and folds the other around his waist, bringing him closer into a secure embrace. Kris feels as though he’s the perfect shape and size for Rory’s arms to fit into. The moment slows and settles in, and the excitement from earlier truly sizzles and fades away then. Instead, it’s replaced by something different – a feeling of absolute contentment to hold the youth this close.

He tightens his hold around him, soundlessly wishing for the night to go on for as long as it can so that this comfort never ends. Rory’s gentle hands smooth over the curve of Kris’ silhouette, running slowly and softly over his arms, over his hips, up and over the dip of his waist, around the curve of his shoulder… against the sharpness of his masculine jawline, lacing his fingers through his hair to push it back, to finally look at his face as if Rory’d never get tired of seeing it.

The tender caress of his hand through his hair feels all too natural and soothing even to himself, to the point that he closes his eyes to feel the sensation all the more intensely. It strikes at the organ in his chest, as though he could feel the ache of literally skipping a heartbeat. Rory takes a sharp intake of breath from the shock of it.

The thick tension from earlier dissipates into something less raw, and into something calm. Rory feels good in a whole new way, giving in to the ease of his hands combing through Kris’ hair, with his body caging around him in a protective embrace.

There’s an intense swelling in his heart then. It’s so unprecedented and surreal that Rory can’t at all figure it out. Though he readily revels in its feeling. It makes him happy, makes him feel serene, like a hole has been filled.

It wants it to last as long as it can... for however long it can linger... until Rory expectedly gives in to neglected fatigue, and falls asleep with his arms loose around Kris’ form.

Kris shivered lightly as a tongue was brushed along his lips. He flicked his tongue over the wetness there as he wiped his eyes. Even though Rory had just given him head twice in the same evening he still felt…pent up. He felt a wayward shiver against his body curling up to him.

His body melts into Rory’s side sighing lightly in a more content feeling. He kisses his jawline blinking up to him. The touch caused a soft sigh to leave his lips and he pushed himself in deeper to Rory’s side as he looked into his face not minding the closeness between the two of them.

Kris was mirroring that feeling, he didn’t want to move. He didn’t want the sun to rise and he didn’t want to have to launch back into work the next morning. Kris finds himself pressing against Rory as if he was the rock he had been looking for all along to keep him stable.

He kissed his neck gently as the other closed his eyes giving in to the feeling that now surrounded them. Kris felt his own eyes start to dip as the hand in his hair started to comb through his messy locks. Now that there was no sexual tension between the two of them he felt like he could actually rest, relax, and enjoy his company.

He snaked an arm around Rory’s waist and slid his left leg over Rory’s getting as close to him as he could possibly get. It wasn’t long until he felt the soft sound of Rory’s heavy breathing. He peered up seeing that he was asleep. He blushed lightly and nuzzled into his body more shivering lightly from a chill he could no longer feel.

He was slightly sad that the other male had gone to sleep so soon. Then again as he peered over he realized that it was actually really really early into the next morning. He hid his face back into the crook of Rory's neck trying to stifle the blushing that had arose there. He wanted to return the favor, spoil Rory but he realized he would have many more chances to do so.

Only a few moments passed before he too was giving in to the comforted feeling of being held. He was more than comfortable and his mind started to dip and sway as Rory slept beside him. The rhythmic sound of Rory’s heart against his ear and the soft sound of his breathing was like a lullaby that Kris didn’t know he had missed. His eyes dipped and finally closed as he too succumbed to his fatigue.

Rory wakes up in a sudden stir – the arm that Kris has slept on feels numb and slightly discoloured. His foot dangling over the edge of the bed is tinged in a pale purple from the cold.

As he slowly sits up, Rory holds his head in his hand and sighs deeply. How embarrassing, to have passed out so suddenly like that with Kris in his arms, who looked so perfectly tempting and sexy in all his naked splendour. He wipes the cold sweat from his forehead and glances to the side of him, where Kris is laying…

Tangled in the mess of the sheets, he looks so peaceful in deep sleep, with his hair scattered amongst the pillows and the parts of his body that were exposed from the covers looked so enticing. The morning light really does compliment the tone of his light skin. Rory slowly sighs, conflicted over the overwhelming happiness he feels from waking up next to him.

Did last night really happen? Has Rory broken the boundaries and crossed the lines he set for him? No doubt about it. Yes. Of course he did. The moment he let himself slip, he lost complete and total control of the situation. He attached himself to this man, relied on his comfort and the security in his arms in order to escape the prison of his violent life. And, the most surprising aspect of this entire abnormal situation, Rory feels he’s heart has opened up to him… on more than one occasion. Whether it be with his body or with his words, Rory has done the absolute unthinkable.

Rory can’t even pinpoint the moment when it all started to go array. But then, he wonders if he even had control of the situation from the start. Did he really know what he was doing the day he met this beautiful youth? Rory isn’t clear. Either way, it doesn’t matter now. It’s too late, and this is where it’s come to. With Kris by his side, so comfortably and so calmly, Kris feels like a helpless child in this situation. He’s let him in without question, with little regards of the consequences.

Now what he has to do is play it smart, play it cool… and try not to step on any toes that could potentially end up risking his life… as if this kind of life wasn’t a risk in the first place. At this point, what’s the harm for letting Kris into his life so intimately?

Rory’s head falls into his palms. Is this regret setting in? Maybe, but it’s not enough to dismiss the happiness that Kris makes him feel… amongst the chaotic reality of what he’s woken up to, Rory doesn’t feel regretful that it happened the way it did. Though, through the maddening mess of his mind, a shaken thought sounds out the loudest:

‘…what am I really doing?’

His melancholy is disrupted as he shuffles the blanket away, gently trying to shift the weight of the bed enough as to not stir Kris awake. Then, Rory grabs a loose button-up shirt to throw over his shoulders, and fastens it up so that it’s at least cloak enough of his body to look vaguely modest. Though the bottom of the hem is barely sheathing the tight curve of his ass, it’s not as if Rory feels the need to be all that shy at this point, especially within his own home where he often wanders around in the nude. Usually, this is more than what he usually has on.

Before Rory makes his way out of the room, his eyes slowly glance back to the dozing youth curled up cosily in his bed. The sight is truly surreal now that he has a chance to look at this objectively from the side-lines. Not once during their first meeting did Rory think he’d actually get as far as this with the man – the fantasises were tormenting enough, now that he’s had experiences of the real thing, it’s a wonder he’s functioning as well as he is at that moment.

Rory’s steps feel almost mechanical as he robotically approaches the bed, lightly against the floor as to not make too much noise. He hesitates for a moment, his fingers idly hovering overhead. Rory’s breathless then – completely taken aback by the way his hair simply parts over the nape of his neck, revealing the unscathed skin underneath the morning light. Truthfully, Rory takes a second to fully father his thoughts, and finally shake them away before they venture into lewd territory. But it’s hard for him to put how he feels about this into words, especially as he continues to look at Kris’ fatigued form. Plainly laying beneath the sun-kissed rays of morning light, as if Rory could contentedly watch him there for the rest of the day.

And that’s when it strikes. Something about this morning feels different. There’s a dazed sheen in Rory’s eyes that makes everything look completely different in almost every way. His own room feels somewhere new, somewhere totally alien. It’s as if the world he was in wasn’t truly real without Kris’ astounding presence to reveal it all in its authentic light.

‘How… why?’ He wonders so deeply, before breaking his gaze away to finally exit the room.

Rory immediately crosses over to the turntable, where the record player needle has been spinning at the edge of the vinyl all night. Rory replaces the record with an album by Miles Davies, and drops the needle casually against the smooth material, then turns the volume down to a simmer. It’s loud enough to fill the apartment with a gentle atmosphere, but quiet enough not to wake up his guest. ‘Flamenco Sketches’ plays first.

Then, Rory ventures to his kitchen, flitting down two slices of bread in his toaster and cracking open two eggs in a pan over his stove. As they cook, the appetising smell aids the musically padded room, accentuating a chilled Monday morning as the sun pelts its warmth through the window panes.

And while Rory busies with breakfast, a faint gnawing pain makes itself known on the edge of his neck. When his fingers ventures over the affected skin, it stings with the memory of how Kris had bitten there the night before. Suddenly, the air intensely burns around him, and quickly gathers his fiery-red face in his hands as he internally scolds himself to calm down. The drumming of his fast-paced heartbeat is drowning out his rational state of mind, urging the faint recollection of how fucking amazing it felt when Kris’ teeth sank into him. Colours flourish over his face, his cheeks glowing in a deep shade of crimson as he’s shaken to the core by how vivid this memory is. And to have the evidence leave behind a mark on his body for the next morning… Rory can barely keep his composure.

Still, ignoring the sweat falling from his temples, whilst rubbing his wounded neck, Rory straightens his lean posture and lets these pestering memories simply roll off his shoulders. His half-hard cock strains so-slight against the material of his oversized shirt, but Rory only bites his lips together to regain control of himself again.

Just focus on making breakfast… focus…’

Kris slept soundly all night pressed against Rory. He didn’t wake up until his body reacted to the smell of cooking food. He blinked his eyes open reaching over almost instantly to feel for Rory only to find that he was up and around already. The youth sat up in bed rubbing his eyes sleepily as he looked around the room.

In the day time it gave the entire room a new feel. There were clothes discarded everywhere and an ashtray off to the side of the table as well as a window sill full of empty beer cans. He chuckled softly and ran a hand through his unkempt hair hearing the soft sounds of music in the other room. It wasn’t loud but it wasn’t soft either and it filled the apartment with a sense of…homeyness.

Kris stood and stretched in all of his naked glory not minding that he didn’t have clothes. He took the chance to roam to Rory’s closet and look through some of his shirts before plucking a button up out of his closet laughing lightly as it landed about his mid-thighs. The sleeves were too long and the shirt kind of hung off one of his shoulders. He didn’t care he was more chilled than modest as he walked over to the door.

He peeked out into the living room/kitchen seeing Rory in just a shirt cooking breakfast. The aroma of eggs filled the apartment coupled with the soft pop of toast being finished. Kris slunk out of the room as quietly as he could coming up behind Rory and hugging him tightly, “Morning. What are you doing?” he asked softly before letting go of him and looking over the pans smiling slightly as he looked to his companion. He felt like a whole new person, he felt like all of this was right. He pulled himself up onto one of the counters letting his feet dangle absently as he watched Rory cook.

His hips moved slightly to better watch him as he pulled the shirt to better cover the curves of his waist. It hung low on him and showed the light slope of his neck and a good portion of his chest. He couldn’t help being so little and Rory was so…lean and muscular and tall. Kris blushed lightly noticing the mark on Rory’s neck, he wandered if it hurt. It was darker than he had meant to make but having the older man shivering against him sort of caused a need in him he didn’t know he had.

He wanted to make more marks just like that all over Rory’s body. That was a little possessive and he didn’t see a point in doing it now, not like the racer was his. He would belong to Luther until Rory decided to leave the gang. This of course was out of the question seeing as gang violence when leaving it is really high. Kris winced lightly remembering the last lackey that left his gang. He beat him so badly he was sent to the hospital and he threatened his family to never talk about the inside workings of his cartel.

Kris could only imagine what Luther would do if Rory left, or worse betrayed him. Kris chewed his bottom lip as he thought leaning his head back against the cabinet trying not to overthink things too much. He was still slightly confused on their relationship, was it still just business or was it growing into something more?

He didn’t know and he was scared to ask Rory because he was afraid of the answer he might get. He didn’t want it to be business, he didn’t want it to go back to how it was. He wanted Rory to invite him to another race and then bring him back to his apartment only to spend all evening with him. This didn’t even mean sleeping together it could be something so simple as watching tv or relaxing trying to forget the world. He just couldn’t let their relationship fall back into acquaintances.

• Saga locked this topic