RP Recruitment

Wolf_Man

Hey! So I've been gone for awhile....like I forget how long ago but I'm back & I've been craving some things my dudes!! >:3 So I'll just list some rules, not very difficult or harsh.

1. No one liners, I prefer a more literate RP with multiple paragraphs.

2. Send in a post at least once every 2 weeks, I can see life getting pretty hectic so this can happen sometimes but if you need longer then let me know & I'll be understanding.

Hm~ Yeah I don't have many rules :3 Now onto the plots!!! Italicized means I would prefer that role :3

Homestuck

Kurloz x Mituna

Cronus x Mituna

Boku No Hero Academia

Midoriya x Bakugou

Kirishima x Bakugou

Dabi x Bakugou

Brothel Plot: So I got this idea from another person on anther site, I was going to do the plot with them but sadly it had been taken so I'm hoping to do it here :3

It would be a Brothel made up of Boku No Hero Academia characters, of course it would be a quirkless world because I don't see the point of it. The employee's of this brothel are themed by fairy tale characters such as Snow White, the Big Bad Wolf, Cinderella, ect. We would take on multiple characters to play some being employees and some being clients & romances can be set or blossom as the RP goes on. Romances don't have to be strictly Client & Employee, it could be between 2 employee's & there could be a couple that enjoy going to the brothel together, ect. Of course in this RP I'm going to take on seme, uke, & switch roles :3

Okay~ Well I'm tired of writing so that's all I'll give for now, PM me if you wish to RP :3

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolf_Man

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days