Some kind of allowance??

Angel0fS!n

Ok straight to the point: i wanna have Usami and Sebastian and of course Asami as one of my inventory collection badly. But i currently have 2000+ points only at time. In order to get point i noticed that posting/starting a thread will give us point. But how long/ how many post should i post till i'll reach 100,000 points to get Sebastian/Usami/ in my inventory. So dont you think that we should have a weekly allowance? or can we get an interest while we save money in bank??

• Like 4

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenovaVII

• 현애

• Angel0fS!n

• futakoboshi

Top Posters In This Topic

What is on my mind exactly, Angel0fS!n.

I crave to have Asami in my inventory since day one but I'm still only around 5000 credits. I have it deposited so I can gain some interest but its very little...

We should have some kind of jobs/professions created or something that would give us a salary. Of course, we would have to work for it, not gain it in vain but it would help a lot.

Just what we gain from posts and threads is not enough. And because I'm an idiot, I'm always editing my posts so I spend points like stupid for nothing, x'D

Wait for me, Asami. I'll come for you... Surely... I hope so... Ahh, I'm in despair~! :8yoyo13:

• 7 months later...

kkk this is pretty interesting ~ i think i agree with this,, maybe to do some "quest" around forum for the allowance :)

aww so wanting to have the morinaga and senpai collection x) ~

• Like 1

Please also post here

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, maybe someone might give you one of your wished cards.

And also, participate in games as well, you have a chance to gain points and cards, especially in December ^_^.

Thus i do like this idea, as i also want to get more points to give cards to others, thus i think it's quite impossible to give to everyone points...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...