Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi CD's

현애

cover.jpg?1423008963

Title: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi Drama CD

Plot:

Sick of feeling like he’s riding on his parents’ coattails, Onodera Ritsu quits his father’s publishing company (where he was a literature editor) and gets a job at Marukawa Publishing--only he ends up getting stuck in the crazy shoujo manga department, which happens to be populated entirely by male editors. Plus--the editor-in-chief happens to be none other than his old flame from high school!

Also included among the various volumes are storylines following two of Ritsu’s fellow editors: Hatori and his longtime friend (and mangaka he’s in charge of) Chiaki, as well as Kisa and the attractive bookstore employee he has his eye on, Yukina. An extra novel follows salesman and longtime friend of Takano’s, Yokozawa, as he’s swept off his feet following a harsh breakup by attractive widower and single father Kirishima.

This series is loosely connected to Junjou Romantica (by the same author), as characters such as Usami Akihiko and Sumi Ryouichi are mentioned a few times as authors, and Isaka Ryuichirou is a recurring character. Yokozawa's partner, Kirishima, also shows up as Takahashi Misaki's boss in Junjou Romantica. Trying to spot the connections is an adventure of its own!

Download Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi Drama CD:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

thanks you a lot! I just download junjou drama cd from other website and thinking, maybe they have some drams cd for this story too! so lucky!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i downloaded it, can't open though. too bad for me. i badly wanted to listen to this ㅜㅜ

- - - Updated - - -

but thank you for sharing! :) i'll find ways to open it hehe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dont exactly get what a drama cd plus my net is so freaking slow it takes ages just to download a 10 min video. Can someone explain a dramacd to me before I put it on download for a whole day?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, this is really late and all, but... If you still want it to, but still can't get it to open... Did you ever use WinRAR? It's a free trial, but after 40 days pass by, you can still ignore that "Buy full version $$" pop-up... Just open it using WinRAR and it'll extract the files and play on Windows Media...

Sorry for wasting your time, if you read this and it already works... I'm new here, so I don't understand much...

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...