Jenova's Art Corner (R-18)

JenovaVII

I though I'd share a few of my drawings with everyone.

I am ultra lazy and it's a pain so I just took some stuff I've done in the last couple of days that were scattered on the desk, took fast (aka bad) shots with my cellphone (because the scanner is an eyesore) and BAM! -- It's done.

When I actually have the patience I'll do it well and scan my stuff properly. Maybe. Probably. Okay, actually don't expect it to happen in this life...

These are merely some sketches I did in seconds and/or minutes in the spur of the moment so, yeah~ You know, like when some idea pops into your mind and you just have to scribble it down? Yup, it's that. Mediocre stuff, really :msn_red_fox 14

By the way there's going to be some H illustrations so minors are not allowed. (Yeah, right...)

I'd appreciate some feedback. Constructive criticism is always the way to perfect one's work. Hope you enjoy (:

GINTAMA

SAM_0962.jpg

Takasugi. (*_*)

(yeah, I do know I put the bandage in the wrong eye but I was so satisfied with this one I didn't want to touch it anymore)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2122[/ATTACH] The Gorilla Family: Tae and Kondou.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2123[/ATTACH] Mayonnaise addict Hijikata and sugar freak Gintoki.

--

ARAKAWA UNDER THE BRIDGE

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2125[/ATTACH] The Chief, Riku and Hoshi. ...And Elizabeth, from Gintama, doing a cameo. (-_-)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2124[/ATTACH] Hoshi and Riku. (yeah, that's supposed to be Nino and a fish up there...) :cuteonion50:

--

ZE

SAM_0971.jpg

SAM_0972.jpg

Moriya and Ryuusei ♥

--

ORIGINAL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2126[/ATTACH] I don't really know what I wanted to achieve with this but... There's chains and blood and wounds and weapons and naked bodies so-- I guess it's all good. *grins*

• Like 18

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenovaVII

• Rei

• brohne

• Matti_19

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it's yaoi time, because the truth is, that is reason we are all here :msn_red_fox 9

For now it's all You're My Love Prize In Viewfinder fanart. Asami Takaba, obviously.

I think there's gonna pop one of Yoh somewhere along the way. It's a pity, because it is was supposed to be Asami but something went wrong... and it turned out Yoh instead. So yeah... But Yoh is cool and hot so it's all good. He's my favorite VF character after Asami and Takaba, after all (:

SAM_0969.jpg

--

I'll wait for some reaction before posting more because if you guys don't enjoy it there is no point, ne?

:2yoyo6:

• Like 17

WTH

. .lol

. .drawing in just a few minutes is amazing :)

. .btw, it maybe H scenes, but i looked at it as a way of your ART, :)

. .i'd to say, it's COOL,

. .to your yaoi drawings, they're FRANK and FEARLESS (yeah!) :hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the responses, it's really pleasant to read your opinions and reactions! :Red_fox7:

I've put the previous ones with a little more quality and I'm going to post some hugging, stripping and smexing now. Hope you like it~ :D

P.S.: This was not supposed to be a originally a sequenced story, I just put the images in this sequence as I uploaded because I though it was actually a good order and seemed continued, that is why in one Asami is shirtless and has a towel around his waist and the next Takaba is stripping him of his shirt and he has his pants on. :Red_fox11:

SAM_0929.jpg

SAM_0930.jpg

SAM_0928.jpg

SAM_0931.jpg

SAM_0927.jpg

SAM_0925.jpg

SAM_0974.jpg

SAM_0947.jpg

--

Should I post more? :cuteonion46:

• Like 13

Should I post more? :cuteonion46:

Surely.....:D:D

You really need to post more and more...:D:D

I really wanna see them...:D:D...

cause you draw very nice :p....and your drawings are so attractive....

I sticked my eyes to the PC screen lol....:D

• Like 1

Oh Jenova, thanks a lot for sharing!!! The yaoi pics are pure hotness! :leaf15: Very very beautiful, and the censored sticky note was cool! :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

@ brohne

Thank you, brohne. I actually think I'm still pretty bad at it, they rarely end up how I intended them to at first. It's frustrating~

I'm glad you think that way, though! :D

Your really good Jenova, your style is very unique, and I really like unique, since that is usually something I will remember.

Thanks for sharing your art with us, I hope more will come from you :)

• Like 1

@ EmiZea

Thank you so much for the critique, Emi. I'm still searching for my own style, always changing the trace here and there, I am not content with it yet, that's why I do a lot of sketching.

It makes me really glad that you enjoy my art. I will keep sharing my drawings here, of course. I like to read opinions about my work very much, it helps a lot to read where I did right and most importantly, where I did wrong. It's the best method to improve oneself (:

Your welcome, just saying what I think :)

You might not see it yourself, but the way that you draw, you have already put on your own "mark" on it, so to say, for me your style is showing, like it's easy to see that it comes from the same artist :)

A thing that always makes me a bit sad tho, is when I see good art on lined paper, please always use white paper, your art deserves that :)

• Like 1

@ EmiZea

Thank you, again. Your works mean a lot.

About the paper, it's more of an habit, you know? I know it's stupid but my best drawing are made in the dirtiest and most crappy bits of paper I can find. The same with lined lined. It's not because of the lines, because I don't guide myself by them anyway, but simply because there is already something in there.

When I draw in clean, neat, white paper it goes bad. Or not so good. It's psychological. The people see my drawing and say there is no difference and that I'm being paranoid but I can't take it. It can be my best drawing to the date and I will still rip the damned paper apart in tiny bits.

I'm getting past that, though. It's just an idiotic complex with no reason to be. Next I'll post some in white paper for you, then (:

--

Just finished this one. It's for Reita :)

334n3ow.jpg

• Like 8

@Jenova:

Haha aye I know all about habits when drawing, so I understand what you mean :)

I would be really glad, if you would do the next one on white paper, I will look forward to see it :D

• Like 1