Kazoku or Senpai/Kouhai System?

Key

Kazoku or Senpai/Kouhai System?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i like both ideas but i was in another site on a sempai group and after they think u can handle it on ur own thats it i mean they continue being ur friends but sometimes didnt work out that well i guess in group is easier to get to know more ppl and discuss and take note on the opinions of more than one person thats my opinion but this site is different so i think either one will work here we are just a big family already :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• ~Mitsukuni~

• Kisecchi

• debx3

• 3 weeks later...

I like them both, but I lean more toward the Kazoku system it being more interactive with more members instead of one on one. You can get to make more friends that way and have fun being in groups.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

errr...sorry for interrupt,so does this suggestion has come to its final decision? i wan to play as 'family' as soon as possible =DDD

I voted for Kazoku, since yaoi otaku feels like home so why not try having a happy family then?? Hmmm so when did it start? or when will it start? hmm

• 2 weeks later...

I like both system, Is really hard to choose.. take me over five minutes to vote xD

And my vote goes to Kazoku, I love having many friends and i think it has warmer Atmosphere that way :)

i like both of them too but i voted for kazoku

just becouse i'm not really a social person and never act good in groups

i thought that it might help me solve the problem

the senpai/kouhai system is quite good though