✎ Searching Literate RP partners!

jvkei

To get this part over with, I’m looking for seme/top partners. (I usually roleplay all seme, seke, and uke, but for now this is what I’m looking for as I've played seme and seke too often.)

Heya, I’m V or Vee, and I’m looking for some long term roleplay partners for 1 x 1 OC RP! I've been roleplaying for 4+ years. I’ve had this account on YO for a hot minute, but I'm actually still new, and new at using forums in general. So forgive me for being completely inexperienced on this site (ain't experienced in that yaoi though amirite.)

I’m a roleplayer who:

• Is literate.
  • Roleplays in novella style.
  • Does multiple paragraphs (the lowest I would go is 4 paragraph, but I usually match my partner’s length.)
  • Is pretty descriptive (?), but that’s up for you to judge.
  • Has pretty good grammar and spelling.
  • Is able to roleplay side characters.
  • Roleplays in 3rd POV.

And I’m looking for someone who can put in the same amount of effort!

In general, I always enjoy when my roleplays have mature and/or dark themes since almost all my characters have some sort of twisted past, and it would suit most of them best. I love writing smut, but only if it makes sense in the situation (of course). I prefer story first, and smut second. Also, I really dislike when there's too much focus on my character (it happens to me often strangely?), and I like having some sort of balance. You know, delving into my character's story, and delving into your character's story.

I have a few characters, or I can make characters off on the fly. I don't typically make very shy or extremely embarrassed type characters since I personally aren't like that. Most of mine are just pricks lmfao. Some of my characters do have triggering backstories (with abuse/rape/etc.) just as a warning. Below in the spoiler are a few to list that are my most thought out characters for either example, or if you're interested:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: A reformed delinquent. He's a cross dressing fire cracker. His first impressions aren't always the most pleasant because as he says "people either think I'm trying to fight, or sleep with them". But once you get past the rocky start, he's overall a mature individual .

Nicknamed as the "man-eater" because every man who intrigues him; Midori tries to sleep with them once. He's a two faced type person. He's a loose, and insensitive person who doesn't seem to care about anyone else other than himself. But there's something almost sad, or pathetic underneath.

A loyal dog. He's apart of a crime syndicate called the "Kintaka-gumi", and is known as the leader's right-hand man. Before he was a rag-doll to be thrown around being another crime syndicate's pet slave, but he soon turned things around by spilling blood.

I do most of any genres, but I prefer slice of life, supernatural, and fantasy. Slice of life is the most easier for me, though. And as for plots, I don't have anything intricate, but vague things we could build off of. Here are some below in the spoiler (the ones bold are ones I have an idea on, or I'm interested in):

Royal/Knight

Royal/Royal

Royal/Servant

Royal/Assassin

Soulmate Tropes

Human/Android

Demon/Hunter

Demon/Master

Vampire/Human

Soldier/Civilian

Childhood-friend Trope

Professor/Student

Street Racing

Bad boy/Good boy

Idol/Fan

Pirate/Commoner

Pirate/Pirate

If you have anything you want to do, then make sure to let me know. I'll definitely hear you out!

When it comes to my limits; heavy gore, vore, scat, and piss are my no-nos. Otherwise, any other taboo topics are free game as long as we discussed it beforehand like noncon/rape for an example.

Anyways, that is all! So sorry for it being long, and I hope to hear from someone. PM me if you're interested!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jvkei

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic