Two Ideas (Need two different partners -- OPEN)

EvenEcho

I have two different plots I would like to try. For one I need an uke and the other I need a seme/seke.

PLOT ONE HAS BEEN FILLED!

Plot One (Uke Needed - Muse B) :

Muse B and Muse A are enemies, supernatural enemies. There is a prophecy telling that they will be each other's demise in the end, but Muse B ends up pregnant and the people he thought he could trust hate the child within him, convinced that since it is magically Muse A's that the babe will be evil and therefore must be exterminated. Muse B goes to Muse A, seeking shelter and Muse B and Muse A realize that they shouldn't be fighting because the real evil are those who seek to harm an innocent child due to the babe's parents...

Plot Two (Seme/Seke Neede - Muse A) :

Muse B is an omega werewolf and Muse A is an alpha. Muse B is currently being kept by an abusive packs of mostly alphas who just fight and hurt him constantly. Muse A finds this omega and something about him, probably his situation, makes him desire the omega and eventually he takes him away from the abuse, but Muse B is pregnant with one of the other alpha's children. How will Muse A take the information being a possessive alpha werewolf?

These can be either really fluffy to really smutty to really dark. PM me and we can discuss possible ideas to expand on these. Thanks -Hannibal

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvenEcho

• _ladytrash

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic