RadRose

Heya everyone! Fairly new member of the forum but I've rped for a decade off and on. Love yaoi with a passion and have a huge list of fun kinks and twists I'd love to rp!

With the exception of bodily fluids, mpreg, vore, god-mode, and a few more.

If I find something not to my tastes, I'm willing to work with you to find a middle ground for both of us.

Want YC to eat MC arm off? Eh... let's try a finger or just take an eye-ptizer? HEheh! :D Eh.

Also note I don't care to stay in one position too long. So if you wanna be the uke, that's cool! But I appropriate switching it up.

Biggest fetish is powerplay struggle or just overall dominating the usual dominate character! Twisting the tables on those big egos *Starts to drool*

If you have any questions, I'm up for discussion!

I haven't rped fandom in forever but I'm willing to try them if I know the series well. This includes Anime, movies, TV shows (Warn you I don't watch a lot of TV), or video games. However if you wanna just dabble in the universe with OCs, I'm glad to learn if ya wanna teach me about it! Never know, I might just learn to love it.

Now what I do rp!

Pretty much fantasy anything! Different worlds, various time sets, parallel universes, various races and species, and pretty much everything in between. Supernatural, criminals and cops, hunters and their prey, contractors and their contracts, and masters and slaves. If that's to vague, feel free to ask for details.

Like any good relationship, communication is key! SO please~ No one liners and feel free to discuss ideas and possibilities of the rp direction! I can only give what I get, so I struggle with vague short posts where your character is just waiting for my character to lead EVERYTHING and just reacting to it all. :( Please give them their own thoughts and actions.

Secret Cravings!

Playing with monster boys! I love playing tentacle monsters, shadow monsters, slime/ooze boys, and nagas, and other crazy creatures!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• EvenEcho

• Z3N

• RadRose

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hey, I'd be interested =) I don't have any plots in mind or anything like that, but I would be up for playing some unholy monster XD

Hello

My name is Zen and I haven't been on this site for too long either but it's easy to find your way (eventually). I like to write bigger posts because they are more enjoyable to read but I'm already satisfied with a paragraph or two. ^^

I have some pairings in store if you're still looking. If you are, please let me know.

- Zen

Hello. I'm interested. If you would like to still RP this, or if you're still open to new partners, then respond or PM me, I'll get back as soon as I can. Thanks - Hannibal