Roleplaying partners wanted!

Yukio Takamiya

Hey people~

I'm currently looking for roleplaying partners seeing as I have the time for a few more. My most comfortable position would be seke, and I'm decent as uke. I can play seme as well, but it's the position that I will only truly enjoy playing if the plot is really good. My favourite genres would usually be fantasy, supernatural, historical, dark, etc. The only genre that I really can't play is slice of life cause I get bored easily.

I'm open to any kinks except:

-Violent gore(e.g. losing of limbs and the like), but just gore is fine

-Male pregnancy

-Scat/Vore or any type of water play.

-Incest

Aaanndd that's it XD

Types of world-building that I'm interested in:

- Mafia AU

- War Periods

- Parallel Universe

- Angels and Demons

Pairings that I would like to try:

- Corporate heir x Corporate heir(possible for a fantasy twist)

- Angel x Demon

- Demon x Demon hunter

- Shape shifter x Shape shifter

- War General x War General

- Mafia Leader x Bodyguard(possible for a fantasy twist)

- Secret Agent x Secret Agent(possible for a fantasy twist)

Of course, if you guys have any plots that you want to try out, feel free to bring them out!^^

Rules are the usual roleplaying rules:

- No god-modding.

- No one-liners, at least a paragraph with a few proper sentences please(I need details to work with, friends).

- Good command of English(it doesn't matter if you make mistakes since no one is perfect but I want to be able to understand what you are writing about).

- Another thing about the language is that some people don't use apostrophes correctly(e.g. they're becomes their, you're becomes your. I know that I'm a little fussy and I apologise for that but language like this peeves me a little).

A little of my rules:

- Please please do not be a passive roleplayer. I don't want to be the one leading the roleplay since the rp belongs to both of us. Make your character have some initiative in his actions so that my character can respond.

- I would love NPCs to be apart of our rp since the roleplay can't just revolve around our characters. And I wouldn't mind letting you control the NPC that I have created and I hope I could do the same for yours if we're both okay with it.

- And the last one is something I am most particular about. Please don't go disappearing on me. You see guys, I get insecure if partners stop updating, I start to think that my roleplays are boring. So if you need a break or anything seeing as some of us don't feel very creative at times(I know, I've experienced it too). I don't mind waiting for a week or two. Any longer than that, please inform me. I'm not the type who would chase and rush my partner for a reply all the time, because let's face it, we all know that's annoying. So, if up to a month has passed without a reply, I'll simply send you a message to remind you then wait another week. If no reply comes then, I'll assume that you have given up on the roleplay. Though if you find that the plots aren't very appealing anymore, I don't mind re-discussing another.

And I guess that's all. I hope that load of text haven't scared you people away. If you're interested in having a roleplay with me, just PM me or post below.

Thanks guys~

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukio Takamiya

• mezgoezrawrz

• Yukonwolfspirit

• BookMark!

I would really like the chance to rp with you. I like a lot of these ideas and have characters that could work. :) I have plenty of shape shifters, an angel and a few demons even. I can also play whatever role is needed I can play seme I don't mind.

If you're still looking I'm interested. I do typically only play seme myself, but I can work with seke. My uke is....well I can do it if need be, but it does make me a little uncomfortable sometimes, haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This is open again for a while, I have a few plots in mind so do PM me if you're interested. By the way, do read my first post to see my preference and conditions. If you can accept them, I believe we'll be able to work together pretty damn well!;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...