The Wedding Affair [Pigeon and Noise Prince]

Noise Prince

"Really? Then what do you use as soap?" Sui frowned slightly in confusion. He shook his head slightly. "Well... Anyway, I am glad that you would like to meet my children. Even if we are married in name only, you will still be living in the palace. And... I would like you to think of me and my children as family of sorts."

A soft sigh escaped his lips. "Which reminds me... Do you have any unfinished business on Earth..? I do not know if you had time to say goodbye to any friends or... Lovers...." He scooped up water in his hands and poured it over the man's back. "I can arrange for you to visit your home occasionally, or to have others visit you. But it wouldn't be safe to have you leave the palace too often or for too long..." He hesitated for a moment, lightly resting his hand on Mason's back. "Now that you are my husband, you are royalty and so there will be some who wish for your death."

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Kotorichan

"O-oh, we use soap…" He stammered. "But… it'd be just something like this," He turned more and tapped the bar Sui had set aside. "We wouldn't use whatever that gel stuff is. We'd just use the soap as-is." Mason explained. Children… family… it was still so weird. But he was married now, he had a family here… of sorts, but still. That made him a step-father! He couldn't help but grimace at the thought. Through no fault of the title itself, it always made Mason feel uneasy.

"Unfinished business…" He repeated softly. Mason was kind of in shock when he was told he was actually the son of a king in another world, and he was whirled into this whole new world, into a lavish wedding with another king. But… he would miss his mom. A few friends that he was close with, a rarity he held close. Just like that, he didn't belong in the same world as them anymore. Of course, his mother came to the wedding, and Mason spent some time with her, so her being able to visit was something he had taken for granted. But his friends… It'd be best to visit them. Maybe they shouldn't even know about this.

He hadn't had a boyfriend, and for once in his life he was grateful for that. So, if someone should be ripped from Earth, he was a decent candidate. He had few connections, prospects, and little purpose. His mom and three other kids his age, that had prospects and purpose that preoccupied them, were the extent of his personal social circle. He'd already quit his job the week before. Maybe this was why he was so calm about this whole thing, there wasn't an awful lot he was leaving behind. Earth wouldn't miss him, and he wouldn't leave much of a mark now that he's gone.

"Oh…" Mason hadn't thought about that. He could be a target now, Sui must have enemies, which made them Mason's enemies too. "I won't visit too much," He promised.

"I have never heard of such a thing... The gel is soap, the bar is just to make it easier to remove. Since it is less pleasant to rub it off with your hands, or wait for it to harden and peel it off." Sui mused, picking up a moisturizer and beginning to rub it into the boy's back. He frowned deeply as Mason spoke, and slowly removed his hands

"Mason..." It was the first time that he had actually said the boy's name out loud. "I did not mean that you should avoid visiting your home. I just doubt that you want to return to your homeland with an entire regiment of the royal guard."

"Oh, no, we just have the bar that's soap," He reiterated, thinking that peeling off hardened gel must be very unpleasant. Sui started rubbing something new into the skin of his back. It was much less thick and spread over him easily. He wondered if this was another step in the soaping process here. It soothed the faint tingling remaining on his back. He moaned softly, despite himself, Sui's hands relaxed him, until he pulled his hands away.

"Ah…" He blushed, and felt a heat rise from his stomach to his face. "Right… but yes, I wouldn't want to bring too much of 'this' back home," He agreed. "Plus, it'd be better for me to get adjusted before starting making trips, don't you think?

The moan took Sui by surprise, but he was distracted by what came next. "Ah... Of course..." He pulled away to start washing his own body. "I know that your world does not have things such as magic... And that..." He took a slow breath. "Demons are creatures to be feared and despised. So I am such that you would not want your friends to know that you have been married to such a creature."

Mason saw that Sui had turned to his own body now, and realized that he should probably wash Sui's back now. But before he could offer it again, Sui seemed a little distraught by his world's conception of demons. He hadn't really thought about that, that he'd married a 'demon'. Sui was so far from the typical image of what a demon was he didn't really make the connection.

"Oh, no it's not… it's not like that," He started. "I mean, well, yeah, I guess some people think that way, but it's kind of old fashioned. Like just believing in demons in my world is seen as kind of silly, so the average person isn't going to feel strongly negative towards them." He tried to clarify.

"I mean, I definitely don't dislike being married to one-Want me to wash your back now?" His voice trailed to an almost halt before he suddenly found his volume to change the topic. He didn't want to sound so attached when Sui had made it so clear they weren't going to be a very close marriage.

Sui gave the boy a sad smile. "Thank you..." He murmured before turning his back to Mason. "That would be lovely." He went quiet for a moment before speaking again. "If you do not wish to visit your homeland too often, or have your friends from your home visit you here then you by no means must. I simply do not want you to feel as though you are a prisoner here, or that you must forget about your old life."

Mason reached for the first gel, looking to Sui for the affirmation before picking it up, not wanting to put the wrong thing on his new husband, who was also a king. Who knows, they might keep acid near their baths here. He slowly started to apply the goo on his back. Sui did it so gracefully and effectively, but Mason couldn't mimic it, he struggled to get a decent amount and consistent.

"I mean…" Mason sighed. He didn't want to go 'oh woe is me' by saying there wasn't much of a life he left. He felt like he left his mom and his friends, but not much else. And knowing that he had a good amount of freedom to visit- like, there weren't narrow windows of mandated allowed portal time or anything- he wasn't really missing them yet.

His skin was so smooth and soft. Mason wondered if his skin would be like that after a while using these sorts of things or if that was just a demon thing.

"Thank you, but I haven't really felt like a prisoner. I mean, I wasn't even really against getting married. I kind of just thought… well, I wasn't disappointed or mad or anything… Well, I haven't seen the rest of your castle, so if you have bars on the windows I might feel differently…"

Sui leaned into the boy's touch, letting his body relax. "I am glad you do not feel trapped... But I was not sure if you knew that you would be allowed to leave this world." His eyes closed slightly. "I am sorry for being so strange... Perhaps I am too tired to speak about such things."

He waited for a moment before turning and pressing a gentle kiss to Mason's forehead. "I have been very stressed about today so I have no been sleeping well."

"Oh… well, I hadn't really thought about it that far ahead," Mason admitted. Until this conversation, the idea of being able to visit home or not wasn't really something he'd been thinking of.

"I don't think it's strange…" He reached for the bar of not-soap, lathering it in his hands, before Sui turned and kissed his forehead. He'd been losing sleep over today? Mason might have had it lucky, then. He had no idea this was about to happen until just several hours before the ceremony began. He was too busy being prepared for the wedding in this strange new place to be worried about the actual wedding.

Sui quickly turned away again, his pale cheeks tinted pink. "Ah... That is good." He stayed quiet until Mason finished washing his back and then moved on to continue washing his own body.

"Do you have any hobbies that I should make sure the palace is equip for?" He asked softly. "Tomorrow would be a good time for me to arrange anything that you might need."

Mason started to rub the suds into Sui's back, the gel on his back eroding off easily at the contact. He wondered if he had made Sui uncomfortable, if he had been awkward. He could never really be sure, probably why he didn't have many friends he had left behind. Once he finished, Sui resumed cleaning himself.

"Oh, well, I do…" He had a few hobbies, though 'cooking' and 'baking' didn't exactly describe them, but he wasn't sure if they were possible here. He didn't know anything about this world, what was similar or not. He liked making food things, mostly beverages, but also ice cream and popsicles. But something like soda and popsicle molds might not be available here. Ice cream was probably something here.

"I do like making ice cream,"

"Ice cream..?" Sui frowned at the word, turning to look at Mason again. "I have not heard of that before..." He gave the boy a gentle smile. "I will help you write a list of everything you need for ice cream and have someone go to your world for anything that we might not have here."

"Unless you might like to wait until you can go back to your world to pick out what you would like..?" He looked away again, lightly pushing back a lock of hair that had fallen loose. "Ah... I am sorry. Perhaps I am pushing for you to visit your world because I am very interested in seeing it myself, and the only reason I could do so would be if I were accompanying you."

"Oh…" He could tell from the way he repeated it that ice cream also wasn't a thing here. It wasn't necessarily difficult to make, but if they didn't have a freezer or something, it'd be really difficult. It wouldn't take much of a list, but they might have to buy bulk to last, since he didn't know how big Sui's family was, and they might be eating through the ice cream quickly- provided they all like it. He wouldn't even need a churner, with careful folding of the heavy whipping cream, so the biggest concern was the freezer. But, since they were getting things from his world, they could get other ingredients, too. If there was a freezer, they could get popsicle molds.

"Oh, no! It's fine! I'd like to take you back with me!" Mason insisted, the water splashing at his sides. "It'll be fun,"

Sui sat up a little straighter, a shimmer of excitement in his eyes. "Really?" He smiled down at the boy. "Ah, and you don't have to worry. I can hide my horns while I"m there. I've heard that everyone in your world looks fairly similiar."

"Oh, and here." He handed Mason two bottles of soap. "These are for your hair, use the blue one and then the purple one." With that he relaxed back in the tub, letting out a soft sigh.

Mason grinned up at Sui, pleased to see him smile without that soft sadness that had come with it.

"Yes, we… well, yes." Mason had always thought the world was full of diverse people, but it really wasn't anything compared to this one. His husband had huge horns.

"Oh, thanks…" He wouldn't have even guessed. He started putting the blue in his palm, and started massaging it into his hair.

Sui waited patiently, humming a soft song. The shampoo was similar to the body soap, turning Mason's hair into a blue, sticky mess until the second substance was added. Once they both melted away it was as if Mason's hair had gone through professional care on earth, leaving it light and silky. His scalp was free of all dirt or dead skin and each lock of hair seemed far brighter than before, as if a thin film of grim had finally been removed.

Mason hadn't expected the shampoo to also thicken in his hair, his hair, from scalp to tip, was a clump of sticky goop until the not-soap stuff was rubbed in, and melted it away. It dripped down his back even before he rinsed it out. He ran a hand through his hair, amazed by how different it felt. He really hoped that it was a good thing, and that this stuff made for a demon wouldn't make him go bald.

"Do you need help?" Sui had an awful lot more hair than Mason. He wondered, being a king, if Sui usually had a staff assisting him.

"Ah... I will wash my hair in the morning. It takes far too long to clean it and I'm very tired." Sui gave the boy a gentle smile. "But thank you for the offer. It it quite bothersome to deal with it sometimes."

"Ah, understandable," Mason nodded. He didn't mentioned needing staff to assist, so maybe he really did do it on his own. If Mason had all that hair, and access to the resources of a king, he'd have others help him more likely than not, he figured.

"But it's very pretty, I can see why you keep it long,"

Sui's cheeks flushed softly at the compliment. "Ah... Thank you... Honestly I do not have much of a choice, long hair is considered a sign of status in this country so it would cause a commotion if I cut it." He laughed softly, turning away as he began to climb out of the water. "If you would like to soak for awhile longer, please feel free to do so. I am going to go to bed if you don't mind."

"Oh," Mason nodded, he could understand that, it made sense. Though he would have thought that the impressive horns would have been a more obvious indicator. It wasn't as if they were rams or deer or something, though, so there could be even larger ones on other people. He touched his own length-lacking hair, wondering if that would cause any awkwardness.

"I don't," Mason told the king. "I won't be much longer,"

"Alright." Sui gave him a gentle smile. He grabbed a towel from a shelf before leaving the room, drying off his body as he did. The king dressed in light silken night clothes. He tapped the tips of his fingers against his horns, making them disappear, before climbing into bed and pulling the covers up to his neck.

Mason smiled and kept his eyes on the water, the multicolored suds floating to the top. He leaned back against the side of the tub, staring up, and exhaled softly. Everything here so far was so big, and grand, and crystal. So many crystals. He wasn't sure whether it was another royalty/status thing or if maybe this world was just filled with gems.

He was longer than he intended to be, but he did get out of the tub, not really sure what to do with the water he was leaving behind, hoping it was fine to just leave it. He took a towel and dried himself thoroughly, taking extra attention, trying to get fully dry. It wasn't that he couldn't stand being wet- though he didn't necessarily enjoy it- but he was nervous about going back into the bedroom, where Sui would either be sleeping or trying to go to sleep. He believed him when he said they weren't going to have sex, so he knew he meant it when he said he was going to bed. So why was he still so nervous about it?

Eventually, borrowing a night dress, which the first time since he was a kid that he didn't just wear a large shirt to bed, he came out into the bedroom. He didn't notice until he was closer that the king's horns were gone. Did they disappear when he was asleep? He really didn't know anything about demons.

Sui snuggled closer to the man in his sleep, enjoying the warmth of his husband's body. He smiled slightly, his arm moving to wrap around Mason's waist. He slept peacefully until early the next morning. The king always rose with the sun, he couldn't sleep in even if wanted to because his body had become so accustom to that schedule.

• Saga locked this topic