Kitty honey by single dog

single dog

Hi,everyone.I am trying to write a short sweet story .

It's about a young man become a kitty and be adopted by a CEO.

My English is not so good but I will try my best to translate.005xTaMZgy1fe3lp1rnrkj305k07sjsr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• single dog

Top Posters In This Topic

So cold ...

Xu Hao struggled to open his eyes.

Da,da, a drop of cold water splashed into his eyes, his eyes blurred, struggling to get up, he subconsciously shook the body of water, and then the horror was found that he was in a place like a waste warehouse, Outside the rushing rain came, the water from the cracks covered with the top of the ceiling dripping down to hit him.

rub! Am I been kidnapped away? what the hell! He was just an otaku who refused to go out from dormitory. Is such a person like him worth kidnapping? Or maybe he is still in a dream? Xu Hao raised his hand to give himself a slap in the face.

Wait! What the hell with this dirty hair claw? Where are my hands? He could not help but look to his body, which with fluffy hind legs and belly. And the fucking tail!

“OMG, What did you do to me? ”He roared.But he only heard “Meow ~”from his throat.

So I became cat? Really? He is shocked.

Fortunately, as an imaginative man he is more acceptable to strange things than ordinary people. And soon, this frustrated cat shakes his body and stand up from the cold ground.

Xu Hao look around, there are a few broken carton which were flooded and a Coke bottle without lid. The rain rushing outside the house and the house is dripping too. As the darkness came down , Xu Hao is a little scared.Perhaps for a real cat, the night is reassuring, but for people like XuHao those huge cartons shrouded in the shadows make him terrified.

Xu Hao’s heart burst into tears, good to miss the bedroom warm bed and soft quilts, he really want some fried chicken, when he think about these delicious food, his saliva is almost flowing down.

That all no longer belong to him, and now he is just a unknown origin cat that can even be strangled by a hand.

Someone please help me! please! So terrible meow ...