orange dragon (sodapop1 X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

name:Tsume

hair color: orange

eye color:yellow

nytssh.png

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• sodapop1

Name ;rose isashi

age 19

color : black and white485122191092847644

- - - Updated - - -

Name ;rose isashi

age 19

- - - Updated - - -

Name ;rose isashi

age 19

Tsume was flaying around the sky. he was so happy that he could be himself. although there was only one of him. Tsume was the last orange dragon so he stayed away from the human villages. today Tsume was doing what he normally did flying up into the sky then falling till he almost hit the ground the he stopped him self.

Rose sits there in the grass as he noticed something flying around as he thinks to himself way cool a dragon he smiles and grabs his phone to take a quick pick of the dragon and snaps the pic of the dragon before putting it away as he then sat back down and sings a song while resting as he falls asleep *

Tsume landed looking in the field looking at the human. tilting his head back and forth in wonder. "is this a human here?" Tsume whispered then a red dragon tackled him as he went to touch the human. "dont touch that you orange fool" the red dragon said trying bite Tsume's neck. "i have never seen a human" Tsume said struggling to get free. "now you never will" the red dragon said raising his tail that had a spare like point on it.

*Rose stood in front of the orange dragon to save him from the red dragon as he gulps a little and says please don't hurt the orange dragon Rose then pets Tsume's head a little and smiles saying you seem like a sweet dragon he smiles and says come on lets go away from this bully*

Tsume then smiled and gently picked the boy up flying away from the red dragon. "thank you so much ..." Tsume said then remembered he did not know the human boys name. "sorry my name is Tsume what is yours?" Tsume said landing in a feild far away from red dragon territory.

Rose smiled back and says I'm rose he then jumped off tsume and says "nice to meet you tsume as his light pink hair flows in the wind gently as he looked at tsume with his crystal clear blue eyes as he blushes and says I got some food if you want some

"rose thank you for standing up for me" Tsume said with a smile. his orange hair did not move in the wind but he met Rose's gaze with his yellow eyes that almost seemed to glow. all the sudden he winced in pain grabbing his left arm. he looked at his hand Tsume was bleeding. "umm rose red dragon's are poisonous to yellow dragons,orange and those multi colored dragons i hate to ask you this but can you do me a favor" Tsume asked as the poison started taking affect.