Please help me find this manga!

Desert

So I read this manga a long time ago but I can't remember the name of it, I think it was just a one shot. The story was about this guy who worked in construction and was really strong and muscular and he found this lost kid and brought him back to his house to try to call the parents or something like that. Also the way the manga was drawn the kid was pretty small (looked like a child not a teenager) and the construction guy was buff/muscular, then the kid turned out to be the seme and did the older guy (uke) but I forget how it ended. Also I'm pretty sure it wasn't Bara but not 100% sure. Anyways sorry I know this was poorly written and I didn't give much description but please have mercy on me, this is my first time posting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desert

• 3 weeks later...
Hello! Do you perhaps mean 'Bousou Kareshi' by Sakira? It should be the 4th chapter i think.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You have restored my faith in humanity T^T I never thought I'd be able to read that manga again!