Super! (kid flash X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

name: cal neno / wings

hc: blonde / long blond

ec:blue / light blue

f: normal / super hero

cal is a normal boy who changes at night by his tattoo. wings was the guys name that he turned into. he did look like a mean person but he really was a nice person he loved helping people. for some reason in the day everyone hated him but in the night they loved him. women and even men wanted to date wings.

f0cm8l.png

x0tkpk.png

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• Kid Flash

Name: Harry Smith

Alter ego: Fury

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Brown

Backstory: Harry's ancestors had a magical bracelet that allowed them to turn into a fierce warrior who would protect the village in times of danger. It has been passed down generation to generation for over 400 years. Harry was given the bracelet by his grandfather before he passed away saying that he needed to protect the city from those who meant to do it harm along with the innocent people who lived there. The magic is activated by a old phrase that only his family knows. By day Harry is a typical student but by night he becomes Fury. Fury is a mix of a dragon and a viking warrior who loves cheese pizza almost as much as fighting bad guys. Unlike Harry who is usually serious Fury loves to have fun and causes mischief from time to time though it's all in good fun.

19506wall.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Cal had no friends so he spend is school day just doing his school work. this bully tried to push call down on his way to his other classroom. "hey you stupid geek" the bully said shoving cal into the lockers. "i just want to go to class" Cal said trying to push past him. "nope your getting a beaten" the bully said grabbing his arm making Cal drop the books he had in his arms. when the books hit the ground a ringing sound that only you could hear.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Harry grimaced as he started towards the two. He'd heard a strange ringing out but his attention had been turned to the kid who was getting bullied for....walking? He shook his head with a sigh, closing his vivid green eyes before opening them again and walking over to the two. He wasn't a fan of bullies. Usually they stayed out of his way and with good reason. If they tried anything they'd end up with burns or cuts on their arms. He wasn't a fan of violence, but he wasn't going to take crap from anyone either. And they didn't want to get on his bad side-or Fury's. Fury tended to take some things too far when he was upset. Once more he scanned the scene in front of him before speaking as he stopped a few feet away from the two.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size buddy? I mean look at him, he's too scrawny to be a punching bag. He's not worth the effort. Why don't you go play football instead and hone your skills on something worthwhile." the boy said in a cool and calm tone. Harry was dressed in his usual purple hued shirt with blue jeans and his black tennis shoes. On his right wrist was a purple metal cuff with small engravings lining the inside. Sure he didn't look like much of a fighter but those unwise enough to underestimate him regretted that mistake.

"you think i care what you have to say. i am teaching him a lesson he wont soon forget" the bully said pulling out a knife everyone around screamed and ran Cal started to shake in fear. the ringing was increasing as Cal's heart was now racing. Wings was not one to take crap from people although sadly Cal the main body was not strong. also Wings had muscal mass while Cal had none. it made this worse because it seemed when you spoke up the bully trying to just beat Cal has now decided to kill him or that is at least what it looked like.

"At least you were warned," Harry growled lunging forward with blinding speed. His pupils were slits and that growl that had been emitted from him sounded less than human. Within a blink of an eye the boy had changed from calm and quite to dangerous and threatening. Oh course he wasn't going to kill the guy, but he was going to teach the bully a lesson. Harry smirked at that though as he loved poetic justice. Within seconds Cal was down the hall from where the scene had taken place and the bully and Harry were no where to be seen.

Once the stranger was safe Harry had quickly transformed into Fury who was now flying high above the school with the bully clutched tightly in his talons-er hands. He sometimes had issues deciding if he was a dragon or a human. Whatever. He'd deal with the bully and then get some pizza to celebrate. Once he felt he had gone high enough he stoped ascending and hovered in place using his powerful black leathery scaled wings to keep the two aloft. Looking down with a fiendish grin he spoke in an cold tone. "Still think it's okay and fun to bully others? If you stop I won't drop you"

cal was looking around looking confused. "did that really just happen?" cal asked himself. he just went to class still wondering what happened. after school cal went home like every other day. he did his homework then went and laid in his bed looking up at the ceiling. all the sudden a blue light came around him changing his hair first. then his clothes which turned into a suit thing. last was his wings that came out.

Wings opened his light blue eyes. "it is time" Wings said flying out the window the first thing he saw was a lady being mugged. he flew down there his blonde shined in the street light. "stop let that hand bag go" Wings said the man dropped the bag. "it is wings.i will stop" the man said getting closer to him. "okay here is your purse" Wings said handing her back the purse. he then knocked out the perpetrator tying him up for the cops. then flew off into the night sky blonde going every where.

Fury sighed as he flew around the city,the winds whipping past his face as he flew almost unnoticeable in the night sky with his colors. He loved the feeling of the wind on his face and wings, how he felt weightless as he glided lazily on an upwards draft. After the bully had agreed to leave that guys alone he had placed him back on the ground and Harry had returned to school. Though that was no fun. Now they could stretch their wings and hopefully get some pizza. He was starving though he's should probably change back.

Wings was sitting on a building waiting for something to happen. he did not even noticed that he was right near a bar. all the sudden a teenage boy was screaming. Wings looked down to see a man pushing the teenage boy against the wall. Wings flew down there "alright leave him alone" Wings said the boy looked happy. "he works in the bar as a dancer" the man said laughing. "so just because his job is to dance like that does not mean he wants you touching him" Wings said the man tried to rip the boys shirt off. "i asked nicely" Wings said kicking him in the face before he could get up he pinched his neck. "don't go yet Wings i want to repay you.even though i am never safe because i work here" the boy said trying to give him a ring. After he tied up the man he flew into the air. "no thanks needed really.any time you need help just call my name" Wing said.

Fury blinked as he saw the commotion from above. While he was tempted to pitch in it seems the winged blonde guy had it handled. Suddenly he sized the guy up wondering who was faster

Wings saw you wondering who you might be. "oh well i don't think we will met unless he follows me" Wings thought going higher into the sky his blonde hair catching every piece of wind. he stopped when he thought he was far enough up in the air. "i have never seen him before" wings said right before he decided to play free fall.

Fury's curiosity has been sparked as his bright green eyes met the strangers before he fell. Taking that as a challenge he followed suit tucking and folding his wings close to his back to gain speed. Being a dragon- er part dragon made him a master of flight and he fully intended on winning this challenge whether it was intentional or not. It had helped that he was part Night Fury- one of the fastest Strike Class dragons

Wings smiled falling then pulling himself up fly around. "some how i knew you would follow me" Wings said all of his blonde hair fell straight into his face. he moved his hair flipping it behind himself. "my name is Wings what is yours dragon boy?" Wings said in a joking manner not trying to offend him. Wings had stopped moving so he could see you face to face.

"Oh did you now?" Fury teased as he suddenly unfurled his black wings to allow himself to pull up out of his decent. Once he had righted himself he adjusted his helmet before proudly proclaiming who he was in a bold yet not arrogant manor."I am Fury. I hail from the far north. Nice to meet you Wings," Fury chuckled as he silently flapped his wings to keep himself aloft in the night sky. He was curious about this stranger- and though he seemed friendly as well he wasn't letting his guard down just yet.

"Fury nice name. nice to meet you as well" Wings said get closer to look at you. "have i seen you out at night before?" Wings asked in curious manner not trying to pry. He now wondered circling you checking you out if he had seen you before. "we are both super heroes right?" Wings thought to him self then he heard a cry for help. "want to get that?" Wings said teasing a bit looking down.

"I don't think we've crossed paths before but I am a warrior sworn to protect the innocent. Aye, we can talk afterwards," Fury said in his Scottish accent as he once more dove down towards the ground upon hearing the distressed cry. It seemed to be coming from the direction of the docks. Perhaps someone had fallen in the black murky waters? It had been known to happen before and in any case the waters were treacherous at night due to what prowled beneath the black waves. No matter what the danger Fury speed towards the commotion without fear.

"talk to you later" Wings said as he heard another person in danger in an alley way. He zoomed off toward the noise to see a man and women trying to hurt a teenage boy. Wings landed in front of the boy looked kinda pissed off at the couple. "what seems to be the problem?" Wings asked. "this boy tried to steal my purse" the woman said. "he pulled a knife on us" the man said even though the boy had no knife. "i did not steal any thing and i don't own a knife" the boy said in British accent. "can both of you explain what happened you go first" Wings said pointing at the boy. "i was walking down the alley from the pub when these two stopped me saying i took their stuff he pointed a knife at me i swear" the boy said with a British accent. Wings could see he was telling the truth by looking into his eyes. "okay you go" Wings said pointing at the lady. "that boy stole my purse then dashed into this alley way" She said Wings could tell this was a lie she did not describe anything meaning it was a made up story. "wait which bar did you go to and how old are you" Wings asked the boy. "i was at the firefly a pub for teenagers and i am 18 sir" the boy said his British accent got worse.Wings knew that place he would ask later. "why did you point the knife at him?" Wings asked already knowing the answer would be made up. "he stole my girlfriends purse and my wallet" the man said but Wings knew nothing like that happened because the boy's eyes said other wise. so Wings knocked out the couple leaving them for the cops. "come with me back the firefly" Wings said walking in that direction. "yes sir" the boy said studdering making it harder to understand. when they went in the guy behind the counter seemed happy to see the dirty blonde boy. "Olly me boy you okay?" the man behind counter asked. "yes i am okay" Olly said trying to be calm. "was Olly in here a couple hours ago?" Wings asked looking around. "yeah sure he is always here Olly helps me then he walks down that alley to go home" the man said coming from behind the counter. "thanks i am glad that i got actual facts on the matter" Wings said with a sigh. "mister (h)ow about a soda for the road" Olly said handing him a soda. "umm how much?" Wings asked the man shook his head no. "you saved me Olly it is on the house" the man said then wings walked out the door. "bye" they both said when Wings flew up into the air. He looked down to see the man hugging Olly around the neck it made Wings cry a bit.

"oye do ya need any help?" Fury asked as he cautiously hovered above the location he had heard the cry come from. As his wings flapped downward it caused the water below him to ripple and churn as he scanned for the source. He tilted his head slightly in confusion when no person could be located. Then out of the darkness sped an arrow. Fury's green eyes widened as he heard the whistling of something slicing through the air. Suddenly he felt a white hot pain in his shoulder as the arrow hit it's mark, causing Fury to unleash a high pitched screech of pain before he grabbed the shaft and yanked it out of his now throbbing shoulder. He looked at the arrow for a moment before noticing that the arrowhead had been dipped in a green liquid. Poison? No it was worse. Much worse. Dragon hunters! Fury looked around desperately for the docks, but it seemed that he was surrounded by the black water. He dimly looked up at the sky before his eyes rolled into the back of his head. That was the last thing he saw before crashing into the dark waves below.

Wings heard the splash and flew as fast as he could going into the water bring you out. he then saw the wound his blonde started ripping through the air. Wings was upset a white ball went around both of you. this actually healed it but you would still be too weak to stop him from killing. the white bubble got bigger as it went toward the one who hurt you. "i hate *ss holes" Wings screamed on the top of his lungs.

Fury's eyelids fluttered as he instinctively snuggled into the warmth that Wings provided next to the freezing cold waters. Even though the blood had been washed away by the salty waves it still stung. Had he been conscious he still would be weakened by the substance on the arrowhead's tip.

A splash could be heard as someone jumped off a ship and into the sea to avoid the light beam. The man who had shot the arrow was garbed in all back and had been equipped with multiple weapons. Though he could have killed the dragon boy that was not his mission. He had simply been ordered to weaken him and bring him to the island. At first he was concerned about going up against the boy being that he was a hybrid. He had had his doubts that the dragon root would be effective with the human DNA, but he had been proven wrong. A drugged and sleepy dragon he could handle, but an angle? He decided it would be best to wait until the angel was gone before he'd make another move. Though he would not forget nor forgive the creature for ruining his opportunity.

"water wont save you *ss hole i could destroy this hole world if it meant killing you the beam got strong" Wings said he was going crazy because if that man took Fury there be no one who understood him. right now all he need was some to either kill the man or some to tell him it would be okay be cause right now it was not. finally he shot a couple light beams into the water with his hand which actually hurt the man but did not kill him.