Looking for more RP partners!!

GayYaoiPrince

As the title states i am looking for more people to rp with.

I don't really have any rules for rping as I'm perfectly fine with most things and if there is something that you'd like to do and I'm uncomfortable with it i will be sure to tell you.

I don't have a set length with my replies instead i just do my best to match the length of my rp partners replies to insure that its a length that they enjoy.

Something else you should know is that i make sure to reply at least once a day, now that doesn't mean that I'll only reply once a day- sometimes if I'm really feeling an rp i can go on until one of the people has to go whether its you or me.

As for positions of the characters i can play Seme, Uke or Seke

For the characters in general i can play a wide array of types from shy and quiet to crazy killer, from friendly to mysterious loner, tbh i can pretty much play any type and any types i haven't played as before I'm more than willing to try.

Moving on to plots and the actual roleplay ideas:

There are things i prefer to do more than others in a roleplay but- that doesn't mean i won't try everything at least once.

I love to throw around ideas with my rp partner to come up with something we will both enjoy till the end but I'm also cool with making a random starter and just seeing where it goes from there.

You're also free to pitch your own rp ideas and maybe if i like it enough I'll do it with you!

Soooooo- that concludes this long post

but yeah if you'd like to rp with me you can leave a comment on here ((Tag in your comment though so that I'll definitely get it)) or you could pm me, its your choice.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GayYaoiPrince

• 2 weeks later...