BL Dark,explicit and intense novels recommendation

lynndall

Can someone please recommend dark,explicit and intense BL novels ?I have read The administration series,Captive Prince,in the company of shadows,Dark souls etc if anyone can suggest more I would really appreciate it xxx

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• auser

• Racheal

• Jay19

• lynndall

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

One of my favourites books is Dynasty of Ghosts, by P.L. Nunn. She also wrote Bloodraven, which is really dark, but I like the other book better. Hope you like it!

Hi there

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

I agree with

you should try Bloodraven by P.L Nunn (it's one of my favorite). Also here are some of my recommendation for you (sorry if it's not up to your standard though):

1) Blood Red - Cordelia_Kingsbridge (deal with slavery, violence, rape etc but happy ending)

2) Fallen Angel 1 &2 - Amelita Rae (intense BDSM, 2nd book is pretty intense near the end)

3) Neko - P.L Nunn (i couldnt finish reading this lol but if you read the reviews of this novel in this forum you'll understand)

Fallocaust by Quil Carter

Special Forces series by Aleksandr Voinov

Chance Assassin Series by Nicole Castle

Immemorial Year 1 & 2 by T.J. Klune

of course, my concept of dark,explicit and intense could be totally different from yours, but I've a;so read the ones you listed , so think I'm not too far off what you are looking for.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I just finished reading Demon Gate series [9 books] by Nicholas Bella and I loved it. Its slightly dark, not much angst but plenty morbidity, explicit and really hot.

• 8 months later...

are you still looking for more? I'm still getting over "Stealing Innocents" recommended to me by
.. After reading it I switched to vanilla stuff for a month:) It's really dark - rape, mindbreak, body mutilation & so much more. Incredibly awesome, but really really dark.

Also, very different but Power Play Resistance was very intense & disturbing to me. What started with (in theory) consensual BDSM very quickly turned into a pretty f*cked up situation for both sides. There is also a sequel that makes the story a bit better:)

Thanks to everyone who posted here, I will also check out most of the novels:D

and
you should try
too. I think Jay19 requested it. Many ppl says it's a good one. I already uploaded it here.

wow the description is amazing, you're right, I will definitely love it! Thank youuu for the recommendation^^

I haven't read it yet, but it got compliments from many reviews here is

if you're interested.

holy crap the review alone send shivers down my spine.. (except that it kind of tried to give away half of the book, so I had to stop xD), but it seems I will really enjoy it:) I know you're not exactly up for BDSM, but what about stuff like this? Dark & deliciously twisted?

I like the way you call it "Dark & Deliciously twisted" I am ok with it lol

I don't read BDSM because the philosophy behind it. It's really against what I believe and the way I live my life. The idea of putting myself in anyone hand is really bugging me. I kind like cannot understand why these characters want to put themselves in someone hand. It kind like unreal to me. You can trust other people, but not blindly and brainlessly like this ,so couple times I tried to read BDSM, I never pass half of it. I am ok if it's just some foreplay, but not when It influences personalities of characters too.

hah that's awesome to get your perspective, because every time I read such books (well, the good ones) I'm fascinated by the whole philosophy, by the way they trust each other, how they give up/take control & at the same time free each other from a lot of constrains of their everyday life, work through their insecurities & problems. In fact, after reading like 5 such books in a row, I got pretty much convinced that everyone in the world is either dom or sub, because it made sense. And now you tell me that's not at all how you feel & I'm reminded again that all of us are unique & different:)

so thank you for telling me this^^

also, there are so many bad BDSM books out there as well, that make me sick too because it's on the one hand presented as a consensual game, & on the other - it's an out right manipulation & abuse. But then again, I like my books insane^^

Yes, I do believe everybody have their own perspective and preference. Taking full control of myself is very important to me. I am not even drink alcohol. However I don't like taking control of other people. I also not comfortable having other taking care of me. I am good with taking care of other, but not totally or absolutely. I don't comfortable being with someone that need me too much. Now you see why I don't read BDSM lol

oh no, you've just ruined my secret theory that you might be a dom instead xD

Yep, I see why you don't read it - none of the descriptions fit you, but hey, it just means that BDSM is really not for you & you probably harbour an even less socially acceptable kink.. care to share? xD (or you are absolutely normal & that's perfectly ok too:)

I've started Backdoor Politics. it's.. intense, I guess that's the word to describe it:) I hope I will be able to handle it till the end - many recommendations on this website have made me doubt how twisted I actually am :) thanks for the recommendation & do let me know what you think if you read it as well

my recommendation is base on review alone tho' > If it isn't, please blame
lol

Oh MY God, I never realized you actually bought the books!!! O_o Am I stupid? I was pretty sure that you checked them out from the library or something - I know that a lot in the USA have an ebook section..

Now I'm five times more grateful.. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much!!:In love:

And I'm sure the book won't disappoint so I thank you for that already as well^^ And if it fails or if I need therapy after, I'll let you know...^^

:D Have you finished it already? I would like to know what to expect when it comes to my mental health:)

I did finish it and i loved it, it was really good! It was intense, and gross, and just awesome :)! There were parts where my eyes bugged out and i was like "what the!?", that's how dark it was 0_0 ! I couldnt put it down. However, believe it or not, its not the darkest iv ever read ;)

- - - Updated - - -

my recommendation is base on review alone tho' > If it isn't, please blame
lol

I guess thanks goes to you

, it was so worth it lol! Kamal is one sick man ;)

mmm... and may I ask for the darkest?:) I'm into such stuff too, even if I can't always handle them very well xD

i guess my darkest would have to be Violence Begets by PT Denys. That one put me in a funk for days, anything about abused kids gets me.. Others on my list would be:

Quil Carter's Fallocaust series (talk about dark and gruesome! Its amazing!)

Pl Nunn's Bloodraven (its been mentioned, its one of my personal favourites)

I Hear They Burn for Murder by J.L Aarne (incest, serial killers! Whoop!)

Goodreads has lists with these books and so many more, i usually go there and check. Some more dark ones im currently reading are:

Better The Devil You Know by Bey Deckard ( I read the first chapter, my gosh 0_0!)

Needlefreak by JL Aarne (i waited awhile to begin this one because i had other books on my reading list to finish, but the positive reviews promise creepy psycho clowns)

immediate to-reads! I've been recommended Bloodraven & Fallocaust before, but it's the first time I've heard of the other ones.. thank you so much, especially for "I hear they burn for murder" - I wasn't able to find any incest novels yet, and I am ashamed to admit that I was looking^^ (I know it's horribly wrong, but that's what makes for an exciting novel).

immediate to-reads! I've been recommended Bloodraven & Fallocaust before' date=' but it's the first time I've heard of the other ones.. thank you so much, especially for "I hear they burn for murder" - I wasn't able to find any incest novels yet, and I am ashamed to admit that I was looking^^ (I know it's horribly wrong, but that's what makes for an exciting novel).[/quote']

glad i could help hey :) and dont be ashamed ;) i too like a good incest story now and then lol ;)

Wait, I did not buy all of the books I uploaded...just some of them. I mean usually I wait for a month if I still can't find the books or no one upload them I buy them. I use to buy a lot of books a month, but now I am not any more, so I donate some of the money I usually spend on books to YO every month and buy some books that were requested here, but mostly, for the book I uploaded, I got them from libraries, Kindle unlimited US JP (10 dollar each per month), and somewhere on the internet.

I am glad you love it