If you could change any female character in an anime to a boy who would it be?

tabethaonfire

Well, you know heterosexual relations are fine, but you know what's better? Homosexual relations. Seriously, who wants an attractive high schooler to fall for a girl when he could be drawn in by the temptation of making sweet, sweet love to another man? With homosexuality comes confusion, heartbreak, hot sex between two HOTTIES, the fight for dominance. Who would settle for just another girl? Who would be the sexiest match up?

If you can post a picture of what your chosen female would look like if she gender swapped and let's see who thinks you are brilliant!

I'd have to say Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight!

• Like 1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tabethaonfire

• Kody2020

• neni

• Domme

I say Misaki Ayusawa.

If You watched the anime..then you would already know how she would look like.

and..I agree...Its more convinient if you had a Homosexual relationship. I think Its really good for boys since..You can Love..

and You can Have Sex without having a baby. Homosexual relationship for me is good since, It can actaully help decrease the population here and in other countries. But..I have to say its a problem for girls..Its hard for them to have a body affection.

sure they have 2 holes but nothing in a girls body could go in there too except for fingers and maybe the tongue..XD

But were talking about boys..so yeah!..I agree..I Love Yaoi and Homosexuals..XD>..

YAOI and HOMO's RULe! XD

• Like 1

Hahaha... That's all good!

@Kasuki Misaki is an awesome choice! Him and Usui! HOT!...Please, let's keep it PG in here(but, cha'know; there's always the back room...[if only I had a dick...if only])

@Nuzumidoll I know! The only problem is the interference with the story plot point of her being born to be Kaname's wife, but Vampire Knight can take a lesson out of the 'Sex Pistols' handbook and make dudes able to get prego{^Haha, sucks now, Kasuki!)

@neni I've never been one to watch Live Action Japanese shows, but I'm sure if you that's what floats your boat!

@kody2020 Sad to say because of what a dick he is, but Shou is SO hot and Kyoto and Kyo-kun would redoubtably be equally as attractive.

I'D READ VAMPIRE KNIGHT IF IT WAS A M-PREG! lol True story, bro.

Kagome from Inuyasha. GOD I HATE HER. Just make her into a man and have her get rid of the "Mary-sue"-ness.

neji!....wait he's a guy? oh well then hinata, she would be a good uke for some dude, mayb neji. *spices up with incest*

• 1 year later...

Elizabeth Midford of Kuroshitsuji... I think it's cute to see Ciel with a manly Elly. She would be a dominant seme, I think.

I guess, she'll look like this.

107286.jpg

• Like 1

i would say kahoko hino from La corda d'oro *yeah a totally shoujo anime ..i know*

but skip that detail because there are tons of bishounen (reverse harem) who likes her and ready to be her man

*take ren or hihara for example* yummy~

and imagine how awesome would it be if 'she' is a 'he' and totally dominated those boys attention !

well, i'd say ..hello YAOI !!!:hamtaro-005 (23):

• 2 weeks later...

Tohru Honda from Furuba.

Imagine all the nervousness and blushing. >///

Orrr.... Kirino from Oreimo. It's cute the way she is with her brother and I don't support incest unless it's boyxboy. >.

I would turn Haruhi from Ouran into a boy because she seems like a boy and ontop of that, the guys seem like they wouldn't have a problem being gay.

• 11 months later...

I would like Mikasa from Shingeki no Kyojin to turn into a man...in that way,

I can finally imagine Levi with a seme,,, I really feel that Levi is a very cute tsundere uke..i really want to see him blush...

(I like Eren too,,, but at this point I think Mikasa is still more badass than Eren) . . .

- - - Updated - - -

I would like Mikasa from Shingeki no Kyojin to turn into a man...in that way,

I can finally imagine Levi with a seme,,, I really feel that Levi is a very cute tsundere uke..i really want to see him blush...

(I like Eren too,,, but at this point I think Mikasa is still more badass than Eren) . . .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yep, like

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
suggested, I'd transform Yuki into a boy, but so that she'd got after stupid Zero and leave perfect Kaname for me *hihi* And Hiraki Hanazono so that she could battle it out with Kei Takishima in bed (Special A), or Mio Omori so that she could then be Shoei Junai's bitch (Seire c Max)