Instinctual Attraction (Snoopycake x Eornstlice)

Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

Will's eye snapped open in fear, realization hitting him mere moments afterwards. The first thing he turned his head around to see was the screaming, crying Omega, his heart immediately sinking, a feeking if dread spreading throughout his body, causing ripples.

What had he done? What? Why?

He reached out towards Taylor but retreated his hand almost as quickly, his heart aching. It were the omega's tears that were shaking him to the core, giving him the urge to catch and cuddle him, promising him everything would be OK.

There was no doubt. He bit Taylor. He actually bit him.

The alpha stood up and threw on his clothes, his eyes not leaving the terrified body in the corner for one second as he walked out, outside the house, shutting the door behind.

It was only then that he stopped and felt his legs going weak. He did not even resist, sliding down, against the large door, his eyes wide. No way that was happening. No way. The blonde supported his suddenly heavy head with his hands, making sure to block the door with his back.

What could he do? What. He did it. He was the one that made him cry. He actually forced himself on him. This was his fucking fault. He should have walked out. He should have.

Fucking Gods. Please. Please someone help him. Fucking please.

The alpha's entire body was shaking as he tried to regulate his breathing. It was useless. He was suffocating.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Screaming as the blonde haired man reached out to touch him, the gorgeous boy tried his hardest to move further away from the older man; wrapping his skinny arms around his naked body. Bawling his eyes out, the British beauty hated the fact that he wanted to cling onto the large Alpha; begging for him to love and comfort him before pulling him back to his nest.

Mated.

He was mated.

To an alpha.

His nightmare.

Everything that he had ever prayed would never happen.

His brothers.

His brothers would be so upset.

His omega friends would be so disgusted.

His father would be disappointed.

Shaking uncontrollably, the beautiful boy crawled himself back into his nest; his cries never stopped.

Sighing with happiness as he entered his estate, the black haired man felt a smile twitch against his lips as he quickly parked his Lamborghini in the driveway; smiling a little as he stepped out of his car.

Then the scent hit him.

Omega in pain.

Tay.

Snapping over at the entrance of the mansion, the navy-blue eyed man immediately stopped to stare at the familiar blonde haired Alpha having a panic attack on his porch.

Practically sprinting over to the younger male, the coal-haired man dropped to his knees; careful not to touch the other man.

“William? William, what happened? Where is Tay, what happened with Tay?”

Hearing another car pull up behind him, the tanned-skinned man knew that his twin brothers were home but refused to look away from the grey-eyed man.

Guest Eornostlice

Will did not notice the presence of the other alpha until he was actually called to. He visibly jumped, still incapable of breathing of properly talking, much less thinking straight. The blonde pushed himself aside from the door, granting access, his eyes red and still filled with panic. There was no way for hin to get a grip.

He was still visibly shaking yet he reached out to grab onto the man's arm, exerting way more force than necessary. There was someone. Someone was finally back. Someone vould definitely... He could...

"Please. Please help Taylor. I... I fucking bit him. I.. Please fuckin help him. Please." The words came out urgent with no excuse given, broken sentences being the only thing he could actually muster to say. He let go as soon as the words were out of his mouth, feeling a complete sense of numbness wash over him once more.

Taylor. He had hurt Taylor. He needed help. That was everything that his brain could process and nothing else mattered.

Feeling his blood run cold as the blonde haired man finally spoke up, the black-haired man paused for a bit; staring at the younger man whilst not blinking. A low growl escaping his throat at the information and scent that his little brother had been mated without his consent, the navy-blue eyed man crouched over slightly; as if he was going to attack the other Alpha.

Only managing to stop once the other growling Alpha, Micheal, pulled at his collar to move into the house, Jack was left to deal with the panicking Alpha; which he quickly dropped to his knees too.

Of course his wolf wanted to rip out the grey-eyed Alpha’s throat, however, no matter how much he wanted to hate him at the news that he had mated his younger brother, the younger Alpha knew that the other Alpha’s wolf took control.

So for now, his focus was on calming this man down.

Micheal and Raphael would be able to take care of his little brother.

Pulling the blonde haired man into a tight hug, the brown haired man tried his hardest to calm and comfort the other man.

“Shhhhh. It’s okay, it’s good. Tay is gonna be fine and so are you. You just need to calm down, can you do that for me?”

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde Alpha did not even flinch or try to defend himaelf under the threat, looking like a broken doll. He deserved it. Even if he would have been attacked, he deserved it. He raped Taylor. It was rape. So what if it had been the wolf taking over? He bit him. Not only did he rape someone, he even ruined his future by taking him as mate. It was low and disgusting. Not even for himself did he have excuses.

"Calm down? Calm down? H-How?" He did not return the hug. He could not feel his arms despite trying to calm down. He was trying to breath. How could he not know he wasn't helping? Of course he was aware.

"I-I ruined him... I fuckin bit his neck. H-he... I've fuckin allowed myself to... to ruin his future. He-he's terrified. I- I did this. Yet I fuckin want to wrap my arms around him to tell him it will be fine and I will take responsibility for my actions i-in every way possible. He... he doesn't even know me. Jack. He just got mated b-by a stranger. How the fuck can I calm down?? I did this!" Even so, he was starting to make a little more sense. To say he was calming down would have been a lie, but he was indeed coming back to reality.

Alright. He had to breath. It wasn't about him. It was about Taylor.

He couldn't help himself as a low growl escaped his throat at the detail that the blonde haired man was telling him, the brown-haired man tightened his grip on the other man; biting his lip harshly enough to draw blood.

"Just shut the fuck up!! ... S-Shut up I don't want to know about w-what happened ... J-Just calm down and don't say anything."

"TAY?!?!"

Continuing to cry in his nest, the naked and mated Omega whined for his older brothers; feeling safe and protective waves of scent washed over him.

Unable to form words, the sobbing beauty immediately whimpered and mewled as his Alpha brothers fell to their knees and wrapped themselves around him.

"Shhhh. Your okay Tay, we are here. Your safe, we will make care of you." The oldest Alpha started, trying his hardest not to cry.

"I'll kill him. I'll kill him, I swear to God."

"DON'T!!"

Staring at their little brother, the two older Alpha's shared confused and mixed looks before the pretty Omega interrupted them.

"Don't touch my Alpha, I'll kill you I-I-I ... I'm so scared ... Raph, Miley ... I-I can't ... "

Bursting into sobs again, the British beauty couldn't control his wolf anymore when he was on his heat; he was scared.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Eornostlice

Having Jack there helped. He was a complete dick for even thinking that but Gods it actually helped. The blonde alpha shut his mouth, the slight smell of blood making it all the more obvious when it came to how much the man in front of him was struggling not to let his instinct take over. It was the wrong timing and he definitely wasn't worthy of it but Will was definitely moved.

Not saying another word, the shaken alpha wrapped his arms around his friend, not deserving but seeking comfort as he mentally hated on his own self along with his lack of control. What was going to happen with Taylor? How the hell was he to make things better? The consequences that would fall upon himself failed to even cross his mind for a second. This was about Tay. It was Tay. Tay wasn't fine. Tay was his- forcibly but he was his. He had to protect Tay.

"Please... I won't even be mad if you kill me... help him. He's scared. I can't take it." The words that came out were shaky as if one was about to cry.

The whole house was filled with Taylor’s sob’s whilst Micheal and Raphael watched quietly, unsure of how to handle their little brother's emotions. Reaching forward to brush some tears off his soaking cheeks, the oldest Alpha immediately retracted his hand once the beautiful boy growled at the older man.

“ … Taylor-“

“S-Stop … Just stop … “

Trying his hardest to calm himself down, taking deep breaths and slowly but surely stopping his sobs. He was going to be fine. Mating bonds do not last forever and he is strong. He can do this His brother's scent suddenly turned sour as he felt his mating mark throb; an indication that his blonde mate was in pain.

Standing up on shakily legs, the British beauty began to slowly move towards the door with his brother immediately following him and reaching for him to stop.

“Taylor. You should rest-“

“No, I want to see William.”

“Taylor no. It’s not safe, you’re in heat.”

“Fuck off, you don’t get to boss me around. PISS. OFF. I am in pain and I need my mate's affection. O-K-A-Y?”

Opening the door of the large mansion, the gorgeous looking boy weakly glanced over at the grey-eyed man; delicately wrapping his fingers around his arm and pulling him inside. Luckily, Jack was happy to comply.

Gently pulling on the handsome man’s arm, the blue-eyed beauty picked up the soft furnishings before leading the older man towards his bedroom.

“ … It was a mistake. We couldn’t control our wolves and we cannot help that. You can … Please, could you … H-Hold me? I-I’m still in heat and I need my … mate … to give me physical affection. I-I’m sorry to be annoying I-I … I’m just in pain.”

Guest Eornostlice

The pitiful state he was in made it so he became all the more aware of his mate, immediately looking towards the door as soon as Taylor's scent -that was somewhat mixed with his own- appeared. The blonde alpha was stunned, his tear-filled eyes locking onto the small delicate body he felt he had defiled, confusion making it's way into his mind the very moment that he was ever so gently grabbed and brought back inside with no one daring to obstruct their path.

It was that scent that really made him feel odd, a comfortable scent that simply made him want to hold the omega as tight as possible without harming him. The scent was telling him a lot and slowly he began to understand it. Taylor was in pain. He was in heat. And the only one able to relieve it was himself.

Because he bit him. Of course he bit him. Taylor was his. Meant to be his from the start.

The blonde was quiet until the bedroom's door was shut, something like an internal fight taking place. There was still a shred of ration telling him that it wasn't good and he should not listen but another part of him was clearly just wishing to comfort the other.

But why was there a need for a fight? Taylor was his so of course he had to help him. Taylor was in pain and no one but him would do.

Instinct winning over logic gave way for a sense of relief to overwhelm him. His omega was no longer crying and there was less fear in his eyes.

Will wrapped his arms around his mate, feeling the need for more physical contact. "I understand. I'll take responsibility for my actions." Once more he gently licked at the still fresh bitemark.

Mewling a little as the gorgeous man closed the door, the feminine looking boy purred slightly as the other man’s scent wrapped around him as a clock; shakily clinging onto the older man. Whining at the blonde haired man buried his face into his neck, the delicate looking boy practically keened at the warmth and comfort his mate exited.

“ … L-Let’s talk about this in the morning. W-We will sit down in the dining room and I’ll make sure that my brother’s aren’t in the room o-or listen but … But not leaving the house, okay?”

Leading the much larger man towards his very plush bed, the British beauty changed into a over-sized jumper; leaving on boxers and socks. Clothing didn’t feel right.

Gently pushing the grey-eyed man into his scent covered bed, the powder-blue eyed boy cuddled into his arms; beginning to take off the older Alpha’s clothing.

Letting out a shaky breath, the pretty boy wanted to sleep and rest; feeling his mating mark throb but the pain of being away from his mate.

His mate.

Guest Eornostlice

"Alright." Taylor looked tired and truly there wasn't much to say. This was emotionally draning and as much as he had failed to notice it, he was completely drained himself. He truly had no idea what a fuckin mess he was going to get in when he so cheerfully left home to visit his friends. He had no idea he'd be making the omega cry or make him feel afraid.

He let the beautiful omega to do as he pleased, feeling both comfortable and awkward simultaneously as his clothes were pulled off- as if they did not already see everything there was to see in the first place- but definitely did not protest. The bed felt soft, very much so, and inviting. Maybe it was the scent. The scent felt like home. It was not contaminated by another, it was just the omega's scent in it's pure form.

Like a big teddy bear, the gray-eyed alpha was meek and passive. His only move was to pull his mate closer as he himself had been left with little clothing that truthfully did not feel right, yet his muddled consciousness told him that keeping his shirt and underwear on was his bottom line. Anything less was not acceptable.

With one arm he hugged his mate to his chest, the the other he touched the mark he had left, caressing it gently. "This sounds stupid but please try to sleep. You must be tired."

Purring contently into the blonde haired man’s arms, the feminine looking boy cuddled further into the grey-eyed man’s arms; whining a little once he was situated comfortably into the other man’s arms. Snuggling into his much larger form, the delicate looking boy sniffed at the handsome man’s neck; keening at the scent.

“Alright. I’ll sleep but please sleep with me. Don’t leave me in the middle of the night.”

Fluttering his eyes closed as he tried to sleep, the powder-blue eyed man pressed his lips together as he began to bite his his nails due to a constant itch beginning to flow across him.

Maybe.

Slowly pulling off the older man’s top, the coal-haired omega began to feel a constant need for skin contact; quickly pulling off his own. Pressing his bare body against the Alpha’s skin, the British beauty shyly kicked off his own boxers before settling back into the handsome man’s arms.

Closing his eyes once more, the pretty boy began to feel satisfied as he drifted to sleep; his voice emitting a deep, low purr.

Guest Eornostlice

The sound of purring was reassuring to say at least and it did have a way with making Will feel more relaxed in a sense. It felt like everything had yet to sink in but the warmth of the omega and his calming scent were not exactly helping him clear his mind. It felt addicting instead.

"I am not going anywhere." That was as much as he could say, speaking in a soft calm voice, or at least half calm as he looked down at the fidgetty little body squirming in his arms. It was the clothes. He was feeling it too but he was too sober to say anything about it. Instead he let Taylor do as he pleased, not being against it when the sheltering fabric was finally removed but tensing up a bit nonetheless. There went his bottom line.

On the bright side, it worked.

With their bare bodies pressed together, Tay's breathing sounded much more calm and it was shortly after that he clearly fell asleep. As for himself, despite being so sure that there was no way for him to fall asleep like that, the comfort of having his mate in his arms, completely vulnerable for him to protect got to him fast. It was mere minutes after that he closed his eyes and allowed himself to half doze off, trying to rest while making sure he'd be able to open his eyes at the beautiful omega's slightest move.

How could he ever consider leaving in such circumstances? Taylor clearly needed him.

~ NEXT DAY ~

Fluttering his eyes open as lightly began to seep into the curtains, the feminine looking omega cuddled into the warmth that was surrounding him; burying his face into the amazing smell.

Glancing up at the blonde haired Alpha he was currently wrapped up in, the British beauty found himself lingering against the older man; knowing that he really shouldn’t.

It took a lot of will power to finally let go of his mate, the delicate looking omega only let out a small whimper before getting out of the bed; getting dressed into a pair of baby blue pj’s decorated in little bees.

Quietly opening the bedroom door, the pretty omega let out a growl as he saw all four of his brothers standing near the door of his room; quickly shutting the door behind him.

“What the fuck are you guys doing.”

“You shouldn’t be with him Tay. It’s dangerous.”

“Fuck off Micheal. All of you are going to sit in Gabriel’s room whilst I talk to him.”

“Like fuck we are!!”

“YES YOU FUCKING ARE!! Do as I fucking say or I swear to god, and I fucking mean it.”

“ … “

“Go. NOW.”

Watching his Alpha brother’s reluctantly walk off to Gabriel’s room, the beautiful boy sighed a little as he turned on his heel; making his way down the large, flights of stairs to start cooking something.

Guest Eornostlice

By the time Taylor moved, Will was already wide awake, but keeping his eyes closed and his mind blank, letting the beautiful omega to do as he pleased and only opening his eyes after the door was shut.

Fuck. What was he supposed to do? The past had him wake up several times at his mate's tiny movements and right now, he felt restless. He felt like he wanted to step out of the room and bare his fangs are the other 4 alphas that were way too close to Taylor. He did not want anyone near the beautiful british boy, especially not now when the heat was to make itself known at any given time.

That was a fucking scary train of thought. They were his brothers and the only actual danger to Tay's safety was himself. Fuckin hell.

The blonde alpha got off the bed only when there was nothing but silence in front of the bedroom's door and proceeded to put his clothes back on. He needed to keep a clear mind. Keep? Did he have it in the first place? Somehow being away from Taylor was helping with that part, at least a little bit.

He sat back down on the bed, now fully clothed. He should remain in the room. Of course he should. If he went out and met the other 4 alphas, a fight would most likely break out and he was still unsure if he would allow himself to even defend or if he was going to attack.

But Taylor was out there. With 4 alphas.

Fuck.

Shutting the bedroom door behind him, like a dog following a scent he found himself making his way towards the large house's kitchen. What was that about keeping a clear head?

Stirring the pancake batter with one arm whilst slowly mixing in chocolate chips, the feminine looking boy began to cook the food; his mind drifting of towards his mate. He smelled him before he even came down the stairs; quickly plating up a large pile of chocolate chip pancakes for his blonde haired mate.

Blinking up at the grey-eyed man as he entered the large kitchen, the delicate looking omega moved quickly over to the older man with the plate and cutlery; leading him over to the breakfast bar over the counter.

“I made some food. I hope that you slept okay? I have heard that I move a lot in bed from previous partners.”

Walking back over behind the counter, the British beauty began to make some coffee for himself and the much larger Alpha; pouring the fresh coffee into two glasses whilst keeping the milk and sugar separately for the other man to use as he pleased.

“ … Shall we talk about what is going to happen now? I need to Ethan about what happened and I’m sure you need to tell you’re partner as well.”

Sipping the black coffee, the gorgeous looking omega scrunched his nose up cutely as the heat burned his tongue; placing the coffee down.

Guest Eornostlice

The scene would have been one of the most domestic that Will had experienced in his life and would have felt completely natural if not for the heavy baggage of grave events weighting on his mind. Following his mate's lead, he made his way to the breakfast bar and sat himself down but he was not hungry. How could he be?

The topic of sleep was similarly ignored altogether. Waking up durig the night was nothing. He did not feel tired. If anything, the alpha was surprised he had gotten some sleep, given the circumstances. He was a man that got easily stressed and easily spent nights with insomnia as a companion. The reason why he had managed to rest eluded him.

"I will talk to my fiancée and I will explain everything to my father." The way he spoke was lacking any type of uncertainity. "I will take full responsibility for my actions. I will explain the situation to your father myself as well and will accept whatever reaction he will throw at me."

He stopped and took a deep breath, his gray eyes resolute and his face sincere.

"This will amount to nothing but I still want to properly apologize to you. I wanted to assure you that I have not planned on this. My visit was not somehow timed to make this happen and I certainly did not want to take advantage of you. However my own actions were the result of my own incompetence. I should have ran. I should have left with your brothers. Ah. Don't worry, I do not ask for forgiveness or anything of the sort. It was just something I truly needed to say because the situation I have created is bad."

He was speaking too much. "I will assume Ethan is your boyfriend. It is for the best you call rather than see him right now though. I never knew my wolf was that possessive but I have the urge to jump on anyone that gets close to you as you are in the heat period. I am sorry. I cannot control it." At this point, the blonde shut his mouth and stared into the cup of coffee, not touching it either.

Staring over at the handsome Alpha, the feminine looking omega blinked a few times before his eyes fell towards the coffee and the pancakes he had made. The untouched food somehow made his stomach drop. Did his Alpha not enjoy what he mad- No.

Stop.

Breathing out through his nose calmly, the delicate looking beauty gently blew against his coffee; drinking his way through the cup whilst holding the mug with both of his hands.

Disliking the look on the older Alpha’s face, the British omega placed his empty cup into the dishwasher before cleaning away the equipment he used to make his blonde haired mate’s breakfast.

“Y-You have no need to apologise to me. I don’t believe that it was planned at all and I know it was a mistake. I am at fault too for this, please do not feel bad at all. Our wolves took over without our conscience and we couldn’t have stopped what happened. I must have skipped a pill which triggered my early heat.”

“I’m not in heat anymore. The mating has cooled it down for this cycle. And yes, Ethan is my boyfriend and I shall be telling him. He’s a beta so the scent shouldn’t affect him too much. Anyway, this mating mark doesn’t last forever. I won’t let it take over my life.”

Guest Eornostlice

Will was visibly moved. His guilt was towering towards the sky and Taylor had all the reasons to hate him. Afterall the omega was the victim and had the most to endure in this predicament. But he spoke with calm and understanding. For fuck's sake, kicking Will right in the face would have been better. What was he supposed to do when faced with such person? With the earned forgiveness, his heart only got heavier.

But there was no time to bathe in self pity. If the heat was over, why was he that possessive towards his mate? Was it because the bond was newly established? Crap. That was two times as worse. His face went pale. The best way to ensure the bond was breaking was to stay away. Far far away. But was he capable of such feat?

"You're really strong." The remark was a matter of fact type of thing. It was somewhat enviable.

"The best thing for us to do is keep our distance but there is a problem. Taylor. Your father is old so considered as losing his stength. And now I've bitten you even if neither you nor me want this... You are under your father's protection but now that I have claimed you... this might cause bigger troubles..."

An omega is cared for by an alpha, either their legal guardian or the one bonded as mate to the said omega. It is a law enforced in order to protect the omegas that could easily be overpowerd. It is a law meant to prevent the exact situation that had occured. Except for the fact that most rapist alphas do not fuckin take their victim as mates! Reaching that line of thought, Will could not help but sigh softly.

Scanning the expression on the handsome Alpha's face, the feminine looking omega tried his best to read his expression; wishing to understand what the blonde haired man was feeling. Pausing for a little while for the older man to collect his thoughts, the delicate looking boy continued to do the housework by tidying up the kitchen and cleaning away any mess he had made; not looking at the other man as if to give him privacy.

Frowning worryingly as the grey-eyed man visibly paled at his own thoughts, the powder-blue eyed man instinctually moved closer to his mate; his wolf scratching at his skin.

Blinking up at the older man with innocent like eyes at his comment on his strength, the black-haired man blushed lightly; his eye sight flickering down to stare at his feet.

" ... Papa is over the legal age to take care of me now. Normally, his position in my life would be moved down to my eldest brother, Raph. But due to these circumstances you are now my legal owner due to our mating. I couldn't imagine what I bother I am going to be to you due to this but I am not sure on what else to do. If you are that uncomfortable with me staying with you then I'm an sure that a man in your position can sort something out on the court room. However, if not, I don't expect you to pay much attention to me and I will be happy to keep out of you and your partners way. Ethan will obviously not be happy but I cannot change the law. Especially with someone of my position in society."

He hated that.

Guest Eornostlice

The small blush that appeared on the omega's face was simply said adorable. It was something he could not help but think truly, especially when being so close to the much smaller man that did not really seem to mind the distance. Yet even with such thoughts he didn't allow himself to get distracted nor did he dare not paying attention to what was being said, his eyebrows moving into a frown. His remark had been mistunderstood.

"I have not meant it as troublesomw foe me, but for yourself." The blonde alpha was quick to explain, sighing once more. "You will be forced to live with someone you do not know, away from your family, only for the reason that I have bitten you. I have already stated I will take responsibility for everything. However the facts do not change..."

He truly did not expect Taylor to be so accept that. No, perhaps it wss him that tried to understand what being away from family was like, after everything that had happened. "Your partner can rest assured however. I do not have any plans of interfering with your daily life in any way. The west wing of the mansion is unoccupied with the only person going aroubf there being the maid, and she is a beta." That did not mean his wolf wanted Taylor tucked in his bed any less or that he wanted the maid around. "The heat cycles might be the only problem as once I get near, I will be affected and lose my mind once more. I do not exactly want to cause you more pain than I have already done. "

Turning away from the older Alpha, the feminine looking boy began to pull out ingredients to make his other brother’s breakfast; submissively not gazing at the blonde haired man. Starting to crack the eggs to make the various types of omelette, the delicate looking boy listened to the grey-eyed man whilst whisking up the eggs; blinking up at the handsome Alpha once he had finished speaking.

“It is not troublesome for me. You are once of the kindest Alpha’s I have met excluding my brothers. Most of your kind would have either refused to take me in or allow me to stay but be used as a toy.”

Pausing to speak again, the powder-blue eyed omega swallowed a little as he began to cook the breakfast food; running a hand through his hair.

“ … E-Ethan will be fine. I’m grateful to have the westside, thank you. I rarely see my brothers due to their work so if I visited them everyday, it would be more than normal. … I-I’ll go home during my heat cycles.”

Guest Eornostlice

Kind... was he really in any way? No, no he did not consider himself so. At all. At the moment he did not have the courage to name himself 'kind' without getting the urge from the pits of his stomach to slap himself as hard as possible. What kindness? "I am not kind. If anything I might be one of the worst out there, right now giving alphas a bad reputation. Anyone willing to treat another being as a toy is simply scum." Those words slipped past his lips naturally. He felt the need for honesty more than ever.

With a tiny shake of his head, William stood up. "Then I will be taking care of anything. I will prepare the westwing for you and it will hopefully be suitable. I will take care of the legal matters myself as best I can. I need to talk to your father first however as I believe he is one of the first people that truly deserve an explanation. As for my partener and father, I will see to it righ after that."

His heart was not any less heavy. At all. It was as if the burden pressing down on it was increasing in weight. "Once more, I am sorry."

He was not in the situation to idle around anymore. He needed to get everything to light.

Taking the plate of untouched food off the breakfast counter, the delicate looking omega wrapped the item up before placing it into the fridge; knowing that one of his brothers would eat it. Cleaning up the untouched coffee as well, the feminine looking boy opened his mouth to speak before the sound of the front door interrupted him; perking up as the scent of his father began to fill up the house.

“Tigger?”

Walking out of the kitchen to run to his father as he called out to him, the powder-blue eyed boy jumped into a long hug with his father; not seeing him for a week due to his job.

“Papa … “

“Are you alright? Jack phoned me. … I heard-“

“William’s in the kitchen.”

Nodding silently at the information, the gruff looking Alpha moved into the living space with his omega son; his eyes reluctantly leaving his injured neck to look at the blonde haired man.

“William. We should talk, yes?”

“A-Ah, Papa. You should sit.”

Rolling his eyes at the black haired man, the brown haired Alpha smiled down at the smaller man; reminding him of his desceased wife which happened regularly.

“I’m not that old Tigger.”

Turning back to the grey-eyed man, the black-eyed man’s expression softened ever so slightly once he let out a sign; running a calloused hand through his hair.

“You are here to take responsibility, correct?”

Guest Eornostlice

For all the resolve he held, the sound of the man's voice made his heart jump. There was a deep feeling of shame, all the more so as towards the older alpha Will held nothing but respect. Given how this was far from being the blonde's first visit, it was only understable that even at his age, he felt like a child in front of him.

If William had a tail, at this point it wouls be tucked between his legs and if he had puppy ears, they's be droopy, pointing to the ground. Because that is exactly how he felt. The alpha in front of him was old and definitely not dangerous in a physical way. Were he to get angry, surely Will would have been able to injure him instead. But he would never do suxh thing. The old man, in his eyes was a wise old wolf and he was nothing but a puppy that had commited an extremely grave mistake.

Will could not look the old man in his eyes, gray pupils burning through the floor instead. He did not even dare raise his head, let alone his gaze.

"Yes. I will most definitely take responsibility for my actions in each and every possible way. It is the least I can do after what I have done and I am aware it is not enough." Like a child, he replied honestly, the regret in his voice being clear. There was not much he could say.