The Dollhouse (Pigeon & Noise Prince)

Kotorichan

Bruno took a deep breath when Shiori leaned into him, falling limp from crying. He was starting to understand what he was trying to say now.

"Shiori, you've been married to Carn a long time," Bruno told him. "Have you ever seen him cry about hurting you?"

Maybe doing anything with Shiori now would have been a mistake. Just now, he seemed fully exhausted by just thinking about how he felt and what he wanted to do. His mind wouldn't collaborate with his body on this. He even felt like he was forcing Bruno to do something he didn't want. But Bruno could only say so much to the contrary without feeling he'd be too lewd.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Noise Prince

Shiori hiccupped weakly and shook his head at the man's question. "B-but you... You n-not want me..." He whimpered. His hands moved to cling to Bruno's chest. "Please... Not hate me..." Just saying the words brought a fresh round of tears, this time much weaker.

"I can't hate you, because I do want you," Bruno told him, stroking the length of his back over his hair as he cried. "I want you very much, Shiori. I just don't want to have you in a way that might make you more sad later…" He explained, taking another deep breath. He could still support their weight, but he could feel his bad leg starting to tremble.

Shiori's legs finally gave out, letting the crane slip down to sit on the floor. He hiccuped again, pulling his legs to his chest. He tried to force himself to breath, his body shaking. "S-so s-sorry..." He whimpered, peeking up at the man. "I-I so s-sorry... I-I ruin i-it..." The mood had felt so nice before he had broken down, and Shiori couldn't help but blame himself for how badly things had gone.

Bruno barely prevented himself from falling along with Shiori, just able to rebalance himself. He was a little glad to be able to rely on his cane for a moment, to let his leg rest. Bruno took a moment before lowering himself to the ground in front of the crane. He put a hand on his shoulder, gently, and gave him a soft smile.

"You didn't ruin anything," Bruno assured him. "It's okay,"

Shiori looked up at him, eyes red and swollen from all the crying. "But... I-it was s-so nice with you..." He choked out a sob. "If I d-did not get like t-that... It would still be okay." He hesitated for a moment before leaning into the deer's chest. "I-if you still w-want me... T-then I p-promise I will not c-cry or become like that any more." In Shiori's mind sex was something that could only be fully enjoyed by one person. So if he got excited it meant that Bruno wouldn't be able to enjoy it as much.

He didn't quite understand what Bruno meant by being ready. He really just wanted to feel close to someone, to have someone be gentle with him, and make the pain from his erection go away. All the panic had made him lose his arousal, so he would be happy if he could just be held and touched by the deer.

"Well I hope you won't cry," Bruno chuckled softly. "Because I do want you, but only if you want me to want you, okay? You didn't do anything wrong, and I don't think less of you. We're fine like this, right?" Bruno lightly rubbed his back to comfort him.

What a whirlwind! He felt the thing that kept him so cool and level-headed through this was to contrast Shiori's sudden breaking down. He was almost dizzy. Shiori was awful cute, even in sporadic moods, but Bruno wished he could keep him from crying. But that was out of his scope. Carn had done lasting damage to his wife.

"I just want... I just want you to hold me." Shiori confessed, trembling slightly. "I-I want to feel like you c-care about me.... A-And be gentle with me. E-even if it is impossible for me to e-enjoy s-s-s..." His face grew hot. He couldn't bring himself to say the word outloud. "I t-think it would b-be nice if I could be held while you did whatever you w-wanted..."

Shiori was calming down, was having a little easier time speaking now. That was a good sign, right? But Shiori still seemed fixated on this idea somehow that they were going to have sex now because he initiated it. Even if Bruno was the type of person who could just be fine with leaving his lover unpleased with sex while Bruno enjoyed himself, there was no way he'd want to do to Shiori after everything. After everything he knew.

"Okay, then, I'll hold you while I do whatever I want," Bruno promised, pulling Shiori a little closer, wrapping both warms around him, holding snug.

Shiori's body grew tense as he was pulled close. He had thought that he was ready for this, but now that he was as starting to have second thoughts. What if it hurt even when Bruno did it? What if he couldn't make Bruno feel good enough?

Bruno felt Shiori tense up in his arms. He definitely wasn't prepared to go further. Which was just fine, since Bruno never intended to. When he said he'd hold him while he did what he wanted, he implied that all he wanted to do was hold him. He hoped sooner or later, when Shiori realized he wasn't feeling him up or anything, that he'd realize that he was going to take care of him, and that taking care of him was more important than anything else. That he wouldn't have two men using him.

Shiori's body began to tremble in the man's arms. He was waiting for something to happen and he had no idea when or what the deer would do to him. Finally he spoke up. "A-are you... G-going to do m-more?"

"Why would I do more? I have you right where I want you," Bruno told him. He felt a little bad for making him worry so much he was trembling. But he didn't seem to understand that they weren't going to have sex, and only one person could like it, with words. Bruno wasn't exactly a wordsmith, but he was good with his body, so he hoped he could communicate by just holding him, like he wanted.

Shiori paused for a moment, surprised by the deer's words. "I... I thought you wanted to..." His cheeks flushed and he snuggled closer to the man's chest. "A-ah... P-please forget what I said." His eyes fluttered closed as he took a deep breath, allowing his body to relax. "T-thank you..."

"I'm not very sharp, so I'll forget about it soon enough," Bruno said with a light laugh, trying not to shake Shiori too much, as he was cuddling deeper into his body. He could feel him starting to relax.

"No need to thank me, I'm getting what I want, after all."

"You are so nice..." Shiori murmured, nuzzling into the man's neck. "I have never felt so happy with anyone..." He hummed softly, finally able to fully relax. "Thank you Bruno." He let his wings fluff up for a moment, readjusting their position. "Um..." His eyes opened just enough to look up at the man. "Would you be bothered if I took a small nap?" His body was completely exhausted from all the panic. "I can wait if you would prefer..."

Bruno bit his lip, trying not to laugh when Shiori nuzzled into his neck, he was rather ticklish there. It's a good thing Shiori had his face at his neck, because he was beaming like a dork when he said he was the happiest he'd ever been. Him! He knew he had limited interactions with people… but… he'd had personal servants before. And the other servants of the household… so he felt pretty good about it, especially since it took a lot of effort to get him so relaxed and peaceful.

"Of course, Shiori," He told him. "Do you want to sleep here? Or on your bed?"

Shiori whimpered and quickly shook his head. "N-not in his bedroom... Please..." He clung to Bruno's chest. "Y-you do not have to stay here with me if you do not want to... O-or we could go to the living room and you could get a book or listen to the radio." He looked up at the deer, his cheeks pink. "Do you like the radio? The last servant said that the one here is the more expensive he has ever seen... So maybe you will like it too..."

Bruno inhaled sharply, embarrassed and surprised. He was thinking of a guest bedroom he could doze in, but he should have been more clear. Of course Shiori could think of the master bedroom!

He actually was quite interested in the radio, but he didn't think Shiori would be able to get a good rest if it was on. Shiori struck him as a light sleeper.

"Yeah, I'll read a book. That's nice and quiet," Bruno gently rubbed Shiori's back, under his wings. "And I want to stay here with you. I was kind of hoping you'd nap while leaning on me," He admitted.

"Ah..." Shiori's cheeks flushed at the idea. "I can nap on the couch if you do not mind, and we could listen to music... I like some of the music they play on the radio." He smiled shyly and slowly rose to his feet, offering his hands to the deer. "I can show you where the library is if you do not remember... I know that this place is very large so it is hard for people to find anything at first..."

Bruno grinned, accepting Shiori's help to stand up. That sounded awful nice, reading, listening to music, with a beauty sleeping besides him… Seemed like an idealistic domestic dream.

"Yeah, thank you, Shiori." He had completely forgotten where the library was, but that was probably due more to his memory than how large the mansion was, but it was sweet of Shiori to assume that.

"You are welcome." Shiori smiled and let the deer to the huge library. "Is there a particular type of book you would like? They are arranged by topic and then by author. The top shelves are in English and the bottom shelves are in Japanese. So you it is all very organized..." He kept holding onto Bruno's hand as he walked a little deeper into the library.

Bruno wasn't much of a recreational reader, and with a library like the one in the mansion, the books were likely to be quite difficult. He was a little intimidated when Shiori led him by his hand to the library. Being inside, it was clear just how large it was. So many books! And in two languages!

"Ah… maybe a thriller?" He wasn't one hundred percent sure what the genre entailed, but he thought it'd be good pick since, by nature, it should be thrilling.

"Thriller... Is that... Something similiar to horror?" Shiori's brow furrowed at the unfamiliar word. "Horror books are over here." He led Bruno to a fairly large section of horror books of all different sizes and sub genres. "Um... He hesitated for a moment before picking out one of the books in Japanese. "I like this one, and I know that it is here in English. It was just translated to Japanese." He read the title out loud. "I can not read English so you will have to find it yourself if you want to read the back of the book."

"I guess, it's like horror," Bruno had no clue.

"Oh… yeah…" He had forgotten that Shiori couldn't read English. He scanned the bookshelf for the title Shiori announce. He found something with a similar title, probably changed in translation to Japanese for whatever reason.

"I think this is it? It's 'Two Nights of the Monster's Moon' in English. Presumably…" He hoped he had the right one. It seemed quite thick, though. Another language difference, or was it that he was just wrong?

• Saga locked this topic