Sin's Playground (Rp Ideas and Rules)

AkitoSin

Hello, thanks for taking time to read my rules and ideas please pm me if interested.

So you get a general idea of who your rping with, I love smut, I love dark rp's, I love fluff, a little gore, violence it all goes with me I just love having an amazing stories that both parties can enjoy. So please don't be afraid to ask about an rp, don't be afraid to be upfront with your kinks, Don't worry about it I'm sure we will have a great time rping together

Rules quick and simple: Hopefully this won't take long.

- No Godmodding

- Please attempt to stay away from 1 liners I will work with them if they are meaningful, I just prefer a longer post.

-Every Rp should have a story but im not afraid of smut either I prefer a healthy mix.

- Do your best with grammar, none of us are perfect

- I'm fairly open to all kinks just discuss with me before we begin.

- I prefer a mix of seme and uke so if you have an idea shoot it at me.

- I prefer frequent poster at the very least 2 times a week please but the more often the better. If something comes up I understand just message me first.

- Please have fun!

Pairing: Some of my favorite pairing , which I may add basic story lines for later.

Sisters fiance x Little brother

Angel x Demon

Human x Devils son

Werewolf x Hunter

Brother x Brother

Slave x Master

Assistant x Writer

Famous singer x Fan

Cop x Criminal

God of madness x God of wisdom

Ex ballerina now stripper x Famous doctor

Deaf boy x Normal boy

Assassin x Target

Unfaithful Husband x Stranger

God of death x Sick Human

Master x Pet

Feminine male Cheerleader x Jock

Celebrity x NonFan

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AkitoSin

• fameandfortune212

• Kyxter

Top Posters In This Topic

I am mighty interested in some of your plots. Ballerina x Doctor, Wisdom x Madness, Unfaithful Husband x Stranger, Sister's Fiance x Brother, so many to choose from.

Drinking goes best with a game.

C1 has been in a relationship with C2 sister for 7 years now. C2 and C1 have never gotten along, they try there best for appearances for the family, but it is obvious C2 dislikes C1. As C2s sister's career as a fashion designer is beginning to bloom she is off on a two week trip to France. And of course who else would she put in charge of watching her little brother and the house while shes gone none other than C1. C1 and C2 are doing there best to ignore each other, while the Sunday game is in full throttle and C1 is eagerly glued to the television drink after drink in his hand. Well as we all know drinking will lead us down questionable roads, and with that much leverage against another, they don't really have a choice in playing your game... Do they?

- - - Updated - - -

I am mighty interested in some of your plots. Ballerina x Doctor, Wisdom x Madness, Unfaithful Husband x Stranger, Sister's Fiance x Brother, so many to choose from.

I'll be posting more plot line along the way if there a particular pairing you like or plot line you'd like to adjust slightly feel free to let me know :D

A Mid Summers Nightmare

He had it all, a future, a career, a dream. Since 7 C1 has honed his craft, starting from 1-2 classes a week all the way to full a schedule of 15 plus. Years of high school and college, Pain staking falls, bruised and battered feet. But the pain only seemed to push him further, pushing to try and break that glass ceiling. But when your up so high, there is all to much distance to fall.

3 Years later

Announcer: Coming to the stage, your delicate flower, your gem in the rough, the tip toe prince ... Cream!

C1 as he stood up on the stage with his dead eyes looking out to the world, all he could think was . How did I get here, what did I do wrong, no maybe I deserve this. . And as the old saying goes "the show must go on" he couldn't help but wonder why C2 kept staring so intently through his act.

They know me there.

Gods aren't always what we perceive them to be, from one religion to the next each choose to view there gods, and deity's with a slight differences. May it be a singular god or many deity's that effect different aspects of our everyday life. Truthfully there are many more gods then one could imagine, a god of death, a god of knowledge, a god of life, luck, love, misery, sadness, creativity, and the list stretches on. Most gods get along very well, coming out in the light to share chats, what they've seen, share in each others gifts. But there are those gods the hides in corners in the night in the shadows of the background, exiled some by choice some not so much. It's in this play ground of the eternal they live, living there own lives, making it the best way they can. As the whisper of there friends soothe them to security. But the whispers never stop for C1 they never truly quiet , as if a mosh pit of thoughts and screams echoed inside you , just how far could you make it. How far would you run from another voice, in fear of adding it to the list of so many already in your head. What would it take to quiet their perpetual cries and screams, the mutters and whispered lies. For when your eternal and death is no longer an option on the table it leaves only one thing left. You cope, retracting into a world of your own creation but don't be frightened of living in your own world, because the voices know you there and they are calling you home.

La Petite Morte (Taken)

La Petite Morte…

The Little Death…

Finally, Moku’s conflicted mind had produced a tittle for his final piece. His final bow to this faded world.

Moku had no intent on ending his life just step away from the spot light. He had other things that were keeping here. Other promises to keep. He could no longer produce the same literature he had once. The world around was fading. Literally for some time now he had started to lose colors. An apple once red was now gray, morning sky started darkening then nature’s color abandoned him. In the end, everything was similar to an old movie. Little by little he let the darkness swallow him as it stripped him of his creative talent. He lost his motivation to write and began grow cold as week passed without notice. Soon assistance began to leave some by choice, a few he fired personally and then there were those who had grown to fear his frequent violent outburst of frustration.

In every dark place, there is a small ray of light.

As he became more and more withdrawn and his assistant faded away fast he began to close himself off. Till there was only one person who chose to stay. Be it out of stubbornness or stupidity. The assistant kept on with Moku. Will it be enough or is Moku forever sealed in his curse.

Worth 1000 words (Taken)

They say a picture says a thousand words. (Character 1) never understood that. His pictures were just that pictures. They didn’t speak. (Character 1) found it stupid when someone told him that his paintings spoke to them. They don’t speak they sit there pretty and let you stare at them. They appeal to the eyes in a way that makes you want to keep staring or even buy them. (Character 1) is an Art Major in his last year of school. Top of his graduating class. The teacher say he is talented and could even go on to someday have paintings in some prestigious galleries. That is till his final semester and one of the painters he looks up to becomes his new instructor. (Character 1) thinks that this is his chance to impress someone he respects. (Character 1) wants criticism so that he can grow and be better than he already is. Still (Character 1) is not prepared for what he hears when he turns in his first assignment, a simple scenery of where you grew up. “The strokes are good and the colors complement each other well. It is a good painting all around. That’s it though. It is a good painting. I do not feel anything from it. B for effort and exemplary techniques.” The instructor moved on to the next paintings. The only small victory (Character 1) took from this all was that he seemed to be the highest grade. “Oh this is really nice. Your strokes are a bit shaky and it seems you messed up here and tried to scrape it off. Still this is a nice painting. It is warm and tells the story of how close you hold this place and since that was what the assignment was, A- but please work on the strokes on your next assignment you won’t get off easy next time.” He praised and smiled waiting for the student to reply. Still (Character 2) just stared blankly back at the instructor. “I’m sorry Sir. He is deaf. He can read lips but since you have a mustache it is sort of confusing him right now.” Said a girl from the front of the class. The instructor looked back at the boy and wrote down his comments on a notepad and showed them to the boy. (Character 2) nodded and smiled bowing.

(Character 1) could not believe it. His frustration grew as he looked at the mediocre painting that beat his masterpiece. Who was (Character 2) how come he had never heard of him before and what did his painting have that his did not?

(Character 1) could not believe this. He was used to every teacher singing praise with his name and here was his idol telling his painting was average. He was furious. He put all his time into this painting. He wanted to impress him so bad. He had 2 others before he trashed because they did not come out right.