The Royal Fiance

현애

the-royal-fiance-l0.jpg

Synopsis:

Honami Kairi's fate changes when he accepted an offer from an old man to work for a rich family as a housekeeper. The low-level job suddenly transforms into a wedding workout with his schoolmate, the foreign Royal Prince Shou...! It's a fairytale with a twist...

Author: Kamon Saeko , Asuma Risai

Genre:Romance & Yaoi..

This manga kinda old at 2009..but it's so nice and Touching...My Fav Manga..:msn_red_fox 8

• Like 11

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• DeepBlueSea_03

• 현애

• yaoifangirl

i read it already!!!! Aww the seme is sooo awesome... He loves the uke, but it's hard for him to admit it in front of his uke. P/s: thanks to his grandfather to make 'em meet each other!

i read it already!!!! Aww the seme is sooo awesome... He loves the uke, but it's hard for him to admit it in front of his uke. P/s: thanks to his grandfather to make 'em meet each other!

Yeah..That seme full with Ego!!..totally hate him..but the ending..so awesome..

I've read this too.

Both of the characters are really cute.

But towards the end what struck me the most and I actually felt teary-eyed was when the uke said..he will stay by his side until he finds the one who loves him. Because he truly felt the love was only one-sided.

And when the uke reflects on the past and said that they can't go back.

OMG!!!

Can you imagine someone say that to you?

*cries*

• 9 months later...

I love this manga!!!

it's one of my favorites!!! I have even read the other royal Fiance.

I love this manga!!!

it's one of my favorites!!! I have even read the other royal Fiance

eh? what do you mean there's ANOTHER Royal Fiance?

where did you read it?

i wanna read it too.

Last night i just revisited Royal Fiance and i must say it still struck a chord with me.

i love it.

it has that nice sweet blend of cute, drama, angst and romance.

i really feel for the uke character here. how much he loves the prince. super!

it's inspiring. you can pick a lot of things from their exchange.

they're both afraid of the same things only they express them differently.

it's like i just want this manga to keep going on and on. hehe!

it's so lovely.

• 2 weeks later...

I have read this by accident... Coz usually its my achi who downloads yaoi mangas... But I wasn't into it the firt time... However... she let me read some of the works of Takanaga Hinako and, by that time I was instantly hook, so I satrted searching on my own... & I found this... YAY for me! It's was really nice and the art work,too, is awesome...

eh? what do you mean there's ANOTHER Royal Fiance?

where did you read it?

i wanna read it too.

Last night i just revisited Royal Fiance and i must say it still struck a chord with me.

i love it.

it has that nice sweet blend of cute, drama, angst and romance.

i really feel for the uke character here. how much he loves the prince. super!

it's inspiring. you can pick a lot of things from their exchange.

they're both afraid of the same things only they express them differently.

it's like i just want this manga to keep going on and on. hehe!

it's so lovely.

Sorry, I thinking of a other book called, PRIVATE PRINCE!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry, I thinking of a other book called, PRIVATE PRINCE!!!

Is that a shoujo manga?

i think I just dled t earlier...

haha...

never knew that Royal fiance has another chap.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I love The Royal Fiance so much!!!!!

The story is so sweet & romantic, from unrequited love, arranged marriage, forceful making love, loyalty to the husband & in the end the blooming of love....I never tired to read this manga over & over again....

Especially the last chapter is soooo sweeetttttt....when Kairi avoiding Shou for 3 weeks!!!!

Shou thought he makes a mistake until Kairi doing something like that, but actually it's because Kairi too amazed every time he woke up in the morning & saw Shou lying besides him..... Oh gosh my heart pounding so fast, even I just remember that part!!!!

The sweetest confession after that is Kairi said this "Shou please stop, I'm sorry....I can't take this anymore,my heart is so full,it hurts & it's make me want to cry" & Shou really surprise after Kairi said that... Then Shou said if it called "Extremely happy"....

Kyaaa I'm melting after I read that part, thank God I don't get heart attack..!!!!! ^__^

Uhm, I thought I ever read an article if there is a "The Royal Fiance series 2", if I'm not wrong it'll talk about Shou's older brother love life....If Shou & Kairi is The Royal Fiance "Black Prince", the Shou's older brother & his lover is The Royal Fiance "White Prince". But I can't find another summary for this series...*sigh hard* --;;

• Like 2

@yojichan

I can't! Such a romantic idea/response...ah, sweet romance! Cute~

ahahahah! thank you so much. The Royal Fiance made me think of such thoughts when I wrote that. That's how much it has affected me.

@hana-chan ~ OMG! OMG! YES, the omake chapter. hahahahah! SO CUTE! I love how Kairi was so freaking out. It finally sunk in to him that he is MARRIED to a PRINCE! Crap, I'd be freaking out too especially Shou has become more gentle this time. kyaaaaaaaaa!!! I'd be running around like crazy too. xD

I really like how it all started and how it ended. At first when I read the synopsis, I wasn't too sure about it. I am very picky when reading about romance royalty. I thought it was gonna be one of those boring brat prince and some useless slave. *yawns*

But The Royal Fiance surprised me. The artwork really fitted the story. And the story was more than I expected. It was not boring at all. I love how two very lonely characters found each other at such odd circumstances. You could feel that they drawn to each other from the very start in yet, they had all these other challenges they had to deal with.

I love Kairi most especially. He made me cry when I was reading the manga. It's his lines that affected me. He really loved Shou but all this time he thought he was the only one who was loving him.

Oh wow, really they made a novel about Shou's brother's romantic story. how nice!

I really like Shou's uncle. He seemed to be the only one Kairi could really talk to during those tumultuous times. He's a sweet guy.

Aaaah! wouldn't it be nice if Mao will play Kairi and Daisuke will play Prince Shou? I can imagine it right now. I think it will really work. woohoo!

@hana-chan ~ OMG! OMG! YES, the omake chapter. hahahahah! SO CUTE! I love how Kairi was so freaking out. It finally sunk in to him that he is MARRIED to a PRINCE! Crap, I'd be freaking out too especially Shou has become more gentle this time. kyaaaaaaaaa!!! I'd be running around like crazy too. xD

I really like how it all started and how it ended. At first when I read the synopsis, I wasn't too sure about it. I am very picky when reading about romance royalty. I thought it was gonna be one of those boring brat prince and some useless slave. *yawns*

But The Royal Fiance surprised me. The artwork really fitted the story. And the story was more than I expected. It was not boring at all. I love how two very lonely characters found each other at such odd circumstances. You could feel that they drawn to each other from the very start in yet, they had all these other challenges they had to deal with.

I love Kairi most especially. He made me cry when I was reading the manga. It's his lines that affected me. He really loved Shou but all this time he thought he was the only one who was loving him.

Oh wow, really they made a novel about Shou's brother's romantic story. how nice!

I really like Shou's uncle. He seemed to be the only one Kairi could really talk to during those tumultuous times. He's a sweet guy.

Aaaah! wouldn't it be nice if Mao will play Kairi and Daisuke will play Prince Shou? I can imagine it right now. I think it will really work. woohoo!

Oh Yojichan that what I feel when I read that chapter too, I never stop smiling up until now whenever I remember that part (I feel my heart beating so fast too!!!!). Cause finally Kairi finds his happiness with Shou, even Shou hurts him so much but Kairi accept that. He even do his best to be Shou's "wife" (???), Kairi's love to Shou is really pure & honest, he never ask anything from Shou...He just want accompanies Shou whenever Shou needs him & he doesn't mind either if Shou just use him to reach his goal to be a king....

I'm lil bit picky too when I read Yaoi manga, I already read much Yaoi manga but just a little that I really love to read over & over again...Cause I can't denied the romantic & the sweetness of the story....^__^

Honestly, I like to watch/read a story about arranged marriage, cause most of them ended very sweet...Especially when once of them have unrequited love for their lover, it's really sad when they can't beloved by their lover at first. But their loyalty to always accompany them is really touching me, how can they do that even though their lover is not love them at all???

But that's love, people will do everything for their lover....everything!!!!

But really I'm still feel not right whenever think about it...How come in a kingdom allow their heir married a men??? Are they don't want to revive their clan? Are they don't want to hold on their kingdom?? Cause if their heir married a men, they can't produce a baby right?? How come they really calm about it??? --;;;

Yeah you right yojichan, the artwork is really beautiful...I love their style drawing, look so live & can make us feel the character 's feeling too... Great job!!!^_^

I'll give you a handkerchief yojichan to wipe your tear whenever you cry after read this manga..^__^

That's what I read in an article yojichan, but really hard to find another information when they will publish it....*sigh hard*

Oh I like Shou's uncle too, he really a good & cheerful guy... I love how he so friendly to Kairi when they first met & how he sneaking around to Kairi's room after that dinner..^_^

Kairi really surprises that time & Shou really mad when he saw his uncle sneaking around just for to talk with Kairi...^__^

I thought it's better with Taiki-kun/Rakuto & Baba-kun yojichan, I know Mao-kun maybe cute to be Kairi...But Dai-chan doesn't suit to be Shou, I thought Baba-kun is more suit to be Shou....Cause he can be looks so mean & scary like Shou...Taiki-kun, he will be cute to be Kairi or Rakuto, cause I'm still amazed with Rakuto's act in Junjou...I like when he acts crying scene, he can really crying!!!

Remember in the last scene in Junjou, yojichan..when Kurata confess his love to Tozaki, then Tozaki crying after hearing that confession...Oh God Rakuto really looks adorable that time!!! :)

• Like 1

Oh my goodness!

I had to stop myself every 10 seconds and imagine Baba-chan as Shou-sama.

kyaaaaaaa!! i don't know! wait...EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I don't know!

hahahahhahahaha!!! if you could see my face right now, you will laugh.

but i totally agree with you that Tochihara could play the role of Kairi. OMG! YOU ARE SO RIGHT ON THAT!

but the reason i chose Mao to play the role of Kairi because he's not scruffy.

Taiki and Rakuto can be scruffy. heck! they could even play seme if the role requires it. yes, i could see that. woosh!

but Mao...dear sweet Mao. yes, it's Kairi. he has that innate shyness and gentleness. :)

okay..since i'm already imagining Baba-chan as Shou-sama..OMG..it's interesting that you pointed that out.

because this whole time it never occurred to me that Baba-chan is prince-like even though he can play really mean characters.

the reason i chose Daisuke is because he can have this cold appearance (reference is Daisuke in Pure when he turned down Sagara - can you see what a snob he was that time?) i think it's perfect plus he can look like a prince..not saying that Baba-chan can't..but i think i am reflecting on the artwork that the author approved. that is the imagination i am basing it upon. :)

The story in The Royal Fiance is not new anymore in BL. this kind of plot has been done before in many different ways. but the way it is executed in this manga is really wonderful. Kairi is not a weak person. he's just a very good person, too good for his own good. he's very sweet. very loving and very devoted. i think his parents are stupid to abandon him as a child. it was very unfair.

i like the fact that neither Kairi or Shou expected anything. in another lifetime, they could have been really good friends but perhaps they would still have fallen in love with each other in the end but Kairi would not have been put through so much pain by Shou. they both just wanted to make some normalcy in their lives. they were both in such desperate conditions.

Kairi with his aunt in the hospital and him having to quit school.

Shou having to take over the throne and follow orders.

Neither of them wanted that but the circumstances that followed put them together.

I love how it all meshed together. I love how Kairi began to care deeply for Shou. I was actually worried that Shou would just keep hurting him out of his pride. He desperately wanted Kairi all to himself and he was so afraid he would lose him but his actions were far different than what was in his heart. If he had only calmed down and really talked to Kairi. If only he listened, they would have saved each other a lot of trouble in the beginning.

but that's the beauty of the story, right? there had to be all that to happen. in fact now that i am thinking of it, all this was meant to teach Shou a lesson. He had to listen to his heart, to Kairi...REALLY LISTEN this time so that they will never have this kind of problem again.

well try not to overthink about the same sex situation of the kingdom. it is BL universe so it's okay for the sake of the story. although it is true that there are a small countries around the world that have their own set of monarchy.

like you i would like to read more into all this arranged marriages in BL universe and having a happy ending for everyone. :)

• Like 1

Oh my goodness!

I had to stop myself every 10 seconds and imagine Baba-chan as Shou-sama.

kyaaaaaaa!! i don't know! wait...EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I don't know!

hahahahhahahaha!!! if you could see my face right now, you will laugh.

but i totally agree with you that Tochihara could play the role of Kairi. OMG! YOU ARE SO RIGHT ON THAT!

but the reason i chose Mao to play the role of Kairi because he's not scruffy.

Taiki and Rakuto can be scruffy. heck! they could even play seme if the role requires it. yes, i could see that. woosh!

but Mao...dear sweet Mao. yes, it's Kairi. he has that innate shyness and gentleness. :)

okay..since i'm already imagining Baba-chan as Shou-sama..OMG..it's interesting that you pointed that out.

because this whole time it never occurred to me that Baba-chan is prince-like even though he can play really mean characters.

the reason i chose Daisuke is because he can have this cold appearance (reference is Daisuke in Pure when he turned down Sagara - can you see what a snob he was that time?) i think it's perfect plus he can look like a prince..not saying that Baba-chan can't..but i think i am reflecting on the artwork that the author approved. that is the imagination i am basing it upon. :)

The story in The Royal Fiance is not new anymore in BL. this kind of plot has been done before in many different ways. but the way it is executed in this manga is really wonderful. Kairi is not a weak person. he's just a very good person, too good for his own good. he's very sweet. very loving and very devoted. i think his parents are stupid to abandon him as a child. it was very unfair.

i like the fact that neither Kairi or Shou expected anything. in another lifetime, they could have been really good friends but perhaps they would still have fallen in love with each other in the end but Kairi would not have been put through so much pain by Shou. they both just wanted to make some normalcy in their lives. they were both in such desperate conditions.

Kairi with his aunt in the hospital and him having to quit school.

Shou having to take over the throne and follow orders.

Neither of them wanted that but the circumstances that followed put them together.

I love how it all meshed together. I love how Kairi began to care deeply for Shou. I was actually worried that Shou would just keep hurting him out of his pride. He desperately wanted Kairi all to himself and he was so afraid he would lose him but his actions were far different than what was in his heart. If he had only calmed down and really talked to Kairi. If only he listened, they would have saved each other a lot of trouble in the beginning.

but that's the beauty of the story, right? there had to be all that to happen. in fact now that i am thinking of it, all this was meant to teach Shou a lesson. He had to listen to his heart, to Kairi...REALLY LISTEN this time so that they will never have this kind of problem again.

well try not to overthink about the same sex situation of the kingdom. it is BL universe so it's okay for the sake of the story. although it is true that there are a small countries around the world that have their own set of monarchy.

like you i would like to read more into all this arranged marriages in BL universe and having a happy ending for everyone. :)

Huahahaha...I make you happy with my POV then yojichan, ne??? :)

Hummmm....maybe you right Mao-kun is really have a shyness & gentleness like Kairi, you exactly right yojichan!!!!

I have a reason too why I choose Taiki-kun / Rakuto, cause Kairi is really easy crying person & whenever I remember their crying act in movie I thought it's suit to be a Kairi....Both of them look so hurt when they crying, their eyes really full of tears & they don't shut their eyes when they crying (Cause I thought most of actor do it something like that when they do crying scene)...^_^

I'm not say if Mao-kun crying act is bad, but sometimes I thought Mao-kun lil bit hard to really crying (believe me for me Mao-kun is still the best), but you right yojichan Mao-kun is can be neat & calm like Kairi...^__^

Kairi is like Takumi I thought, even their out appearance is weak & fragile but the truth is they really have a strong heart. Cause they can survive in their life, even their life is though & lonely but they can through it...& maybe that's why God loves them so much so God sent them the best seme in their life. Who can make them happy, can protect them & love them with their whole heart.... ^__^

Yeah you right yojichan, Dai-chan really looks so snob that time, even Sagara's charming aura can't affected to him....

But if Dai-chan played as Shou & Mao-kun played as Kairi, it's not The Royal Fiance yojichan, but Takumi-kun series but in different version...^_^

I worried that happen too, what if Shou still hurts Kairi even though Shou's already knew if Kairi doesn't know either about that arranged marriage cause Kairi thought someone hire him to work not to be a bride of a Prince....I remember when they "first night" after the wedding ceremony, Shou forces Kairi to make love with him that night (Kairi can't walks properly when he call his aunt after the rough make love that time, poor Kairi...)

But after I read the end of the story I thought I can forgive Shou act, cause in the end he can make Kairi happy....

I'm glad they have a happily ever after in their live....^__^

I kinda really really hope, this manga can be make into live action.....please God make my dream come true!!! TToTT

• Like 1

You are right on that assessment, if Dai and Mao will play the parts, it won't be The Royal Fiance anymore..it will be Takumi-kun royalty. It will be hard not to see them in another form especially since it's BL again and not very far from their characters.

Dai will be playing a very, very, VERY rich guy just like Gii and both of them will be in an exclusive school just like Shidou.

Yes, you are right...gyah! i forgot about that analysis. very good, hana-chan! *hugs*

and the crying part, i agree...Taiki and Tochihara can really cry so convincingly...hmmm...i have not seen Taiki cry yet but when he makes his eyes look sad...he makes me wanna cry!

Tochihara crying in Junjou really tugged my heartstrings. it was sooooooooooooo good! when he cried, i wanna run to him and wipe his tears away.

I agree with you that Tochihara and Taiki can play the part of Kairi because they're really great actors and they can be very emotive and effective.