The Royal Fiance

현애

You are right on that assessment, if Dai and Mao will play the parts, it won't be The Royal Fiance anymore..it will be Takumi-kun royalty. It will be hard not to see them in another form especially since it's BL again and not very far from their characters.

Dai will be playing a very, very, VERY rich guy just like Gii and both of them will be in an exclusive school just like Shidou.

Yes, you are right...gyah! i forgot about that analysis. very good, hana-chan! *hugs*

and the crying part, i agree...Taiki and Tochihara can really cry so convincingly...hmmm...i have not seen Taiki cry yet but when he makes his eyes look sad...he makes me wanna cry!

Tochihara crying in Junjou really tugged my heartstrings. it was sooooooooooooo good! when he cried, i wanna run to him and wipe his tears away.

I agree with you that Tochihara and Taiki can play the part of Kairi because they're really great actors and they can be very emotive and effective.

EEHHHH Takumi-kun royalty??? Wuah I can't imagine it yojichan....you really make my imagination wilder right now....^^

If Mao-kun become Kairi, Dai-cham become Shou......How about our lovely Takki-kun??????

Uhm yojichan, are we already watch Taiki crying in Pure...when Sagara approaching him after Gii dumped him...When Sagara approaching Shingyouji then suddenly Shingyouji crying, Sagara has not idea why Shingyouji can be like that...then Misu "Ice Prince" Arata comes to console Shingyouji.

That time I really see a tears in Taiki eyes...his eyes full of tears, he even doesn't close his eyes that time & then a bunch of tears comes from his eyes....Oh I really amazed Taiki's act that time, it's surprising me when I saw him like that time....

Oh yojichan, I remember now where I read The Royal Fiance "White Prince" article....in mangafox forum, here's the link...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

In there you can find another link again to read another news about this story....

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• DeepBlueSea_03

• 현애

• yaoifangirl

EEHHHH Takumi-kun royalty??? Wuah I can't imagine it yojichan....you really make my imagination wilder right now....^^

If Mao-kun become Kairi, Dai-cham become Shou......How about our lovely Takki-kun??????

Uhm yojichan, are we already watch Taiki crying in Pure...when Sagara approaching him after Gii dumped him...When Sagara approaching Shingyouji then suddenly Shingyouji crying, Sagara has not idea why Shingyouji can be like that...then Misu "Ice Prince" Arata comes to console Shingyouji.

That time I really see a tears in Taiki eyes...his eyes full of tears, he even doesn't close his eyes that time & then a bunch of tears comes from his eyes....Oh I really amazed Taiki's act that time, it's surprising me when I saw him like that time....

Oh yojichan, I remember now where I read The Royal Fiance "White Prince" article....in mangafox forum, here's the link...

In there you can find another link again to read another news about this story....

OMG!!! HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT? T^ T

Yes, yes, Taiki did cry in Pure when he was approached by Sagara. But I wasn't sad at that part yet because I was so mesmerized at the scene when Misu and Shingyouji looks at each other for a long time. kyaaaaaa!!! that was sooooooooooooooo good.

The scenes that ACTUALLY made me really sad for Shingyouji were those scenes where Taiki did not have to cry. But you can see in his eyes all the hurt he had to endure from Misu especially the last part...OMG! oh my heart..the way he looked at Misu like his heart was gonna break. OMG! OMG! MY HEART!!!! I really really cried in that scene. I replayed it several times.

oh gosh! thank you! thank you so much for the link. i thought i was too late because the other links that were posted in the forums were already deleted. good thing there was still another file available. kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!! the images are sooooooooooooooo HOT!

oh and about your question if Takumi-kun becomes like Royal Fiance...i think Takki can play the role of the kind uncle. hehehe! besides Taki is older than Mao. He can play a more mature role. Besides the uncle didn't look that old either in the manga, right?

• Like 1

OMG!!! HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT? T^ T

Yes, yes, Taiki did cry in Pure when he was approached by Sagara. But I wasn't sad at that part yet because I was so mesmerized at the scene when Misu and Shingyouji looks at each other for a long time. kyaaaaaa!!! that was sooooooooooooooo good.

The scenes that ACTUALLY made me really sad for Shingyouji were those scenes where Taiki did not have to cry. But you can see in his eyes all the hurt he had to endure from Misu especially the last part...OMG! oh my heart..the way he looked at Misu like his heart was gonna break. OMG! OMG! MY HEART!!!! I really really cried in that scene. I replayed it several times.

oh gosh! thank you! thank you so much for the link. i thought i was too late because the other links that were posted in the forums were already deleted. good thing there was still another file available. kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!! the images are sooooooooooooooo HOT!

oh and about your question if Takumi-kun becomes like Royal Fiance...i think Takki can play the role of the kind uncle. hehehe! besides Taki is older than Mao. He can play a more mature role. Besides the uncle didn't look that old either in the manga, right?

Hehehehe...yojichan, you really adore Baba-kun & Taiki-kun ne???

But you right yojichan, I really touched when I watch the last part of Pure...Shongyouji almost cry that time & Misu really pissed me of that time....How come he doesn't say anything to console Shingyouji, he just said Shingyouji to don't too close to Takumi......Arrrgggghh Misu-kun can you lil bit sweet to Shingyouji, can't you see if he really insecure that time?? But even in the last time you don't TToTT

Oh yes, back to The Royal Fiance....

I already know that link right after I read the manga yojichan, but as you can see we can't get much information from there...They just say if they will make the continuation of The Royal Fiance but this time the main character is Shiori (Shou's brother).

As much as I can see, I think this story will be more intense...like you see, there is a pic which show us a man (maybe he's a bodyguard/something like that) pointed a gun to somewhere....(I kinda feel like watch terrorist movie...^^) & maybe this time the story is about struggle of the throne....but we just can wait what the real story is..--;;;

I just hope they'll publish the novel soon....^^

Oh my gosh yojichan!!!!

Takki-kun as Shou's uncle, can't can't can't imagine it!!!!

How come you suggest something like that!!!!!

It's true if Shou's uncle still looks so young but I think he's lil bit pervert....^^

And the big question is : Is Takki-kun can be a pervert, cheerfull & funny like him???

To be honest I can't imagine it if Takki-kun being naughty like him....

Just imagine it make me like this....:6onion72:

• 4 weeks later...

@mfm2885

I like that part too, it's make me goosebumps everytime I read it...

I like when Kairi still ask Shou if "is it fine if he stay by Shou's side forever? cause he loves Shou..", even though that time Shou already said if he love him so much... but still Kairi haven't much confident to believe that...^^

Kairi is so sweet uke... ^^

@mfm2885: OMG! THAT scene was perfection. i just totally cried there. it was so sweet and romantic.

i can't help but notice your signature. That's Reiji and Naoya. are you a Love Mode fan 'cause i'm totally hardcore LM fan here. :)

I found that one adorable :) Too bad I can't find it in the print form *pouts* I would love to buy that one but I haven't found it yet in the stores *sighs*

• 8 months later...

i really love this manga... i can't help, but read this manga again and again

the seme is so cool... and the uke is so cute :cuteonion41:

tumblr_m5x6inkbZY1r4ndz9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7mh9bJn7c1r4ndz9o1_500.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems interesting. (Probably I'm going to spend another night reading, oh, well, like I can do something about it.:_red_fox 6) Who cares about math test when I just found something so interesting?

• 2 weeks later...

: how 'bout reading online though, I'm sure u'll really like it!

: yep! your words are true! ^______^