What Type of kissing do you like in Anime Or Manga!!

현애

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• 현애

• Angel0fS!n

• Everlynn

I like french kissing, with lots of passion. *drool*

But also sweet gentle kissing, where you can really feel the love the characters have for each other. ^^

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I don't think this is a specific type, but I like when one of them is asleep, and the other one gives them a kiss on the cheek rabbit13:leaf15::banhbao8:

• Like 1

I would have to say, I like all of them but mostly butterfly kisses - for how sweet they look - and french kisses - for how hott it looks.

Absolutely agree.. :leaf15:

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I don't know what the name of the kiss is these but these are kissing scene I like especially yaoi

1. Sudden / surprise kiss (the guy who not doesn't think other second thoughts but

2. steal kissing (a guy who kiss the one he likes while sleeping)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Shame on me since I only know the French Kiss, but whatever, as long as it's really passionate then that's fine. I love to watch kisses that are longer and deeper and with tongues involved.

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...

Hmmmm....Resistful kisses that slowly turn to hard and Deep French kisses where the other party would be against a wall....or a door.....or a shower stall.....or any hard vertical surface..^^

• Like 1

Hurm.... I'd have to say that French is my favorite- but it depends on the manga and the characters- Some times I prefer the first kiss that deepens and leads to the... *Sparkles* yeah... that... XD

• Like 1

I agree with @KyAzrel I just love deep french kisses and resistful kisses, its just exciting when the uke resists the kiss and it only makes the seme more turn-on, making the kiss even deeper... *w*

• Like 1

I second that motion! I like seeing the resistful kisses because its just so damn hot to see the uke struggle but then gets turned on slowly by it~ I love it! And then there are those deep hot passionate french kisses that are also quite sexy. As long as there is tongue in it then I'm happy~ ^-^

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

French kisses are classic, but I also like it when a kiss scene lasts long and the two character, starting from shy, sweet and growing to be intense, hot and passionate.

• 2 weeks later...
I also like it when a kiss scene lasts long and the two character, starting from shy, sweet and growing to be intense, hot and passionate.

i agree with Gatichan..but a french kiss is still my favourite :cuteonion41:

French kisses are definitely my favourite but it also depends on a situation and characters, sometimes just "light" kiss is better than a passionate one...

• 1 month later...

i like super long kisses with lots of tongue......rabbit8. I also like the cute little kisses (like on the neck or ears).