The Exception [+18 Noise Prince and Pigeon]

Noise Prince

Mauve squeezed a bit more, smiling when Lyrie pushed his ass into his palms. He kissed a tear from Lyrie's cheek.

"That's quite some talk," Mauve said quite nonchalantly, even as his grip tightened. "Considering it was pretty easy to spoil you with my dick last night, wasn't it?" He could feel the meat of his ass slightly bulging between his fingers when he gripped tighter. It was so weird, but he was sticking with his gut, and what Lyrie had told him- to go hard until he said stop.

"You are my master, you own me completely. If I were to escape and get caught, they could take my blood or a sample of skin from my cheek to find out who I belong to. Right down to my DNA, I'm just your property. But despite that, you're still going to beg for my cock, right? You're going to throw pride away for a minute, stop pretending like you could make do without it, and you're going to beg for me to fuck you. I know this for a fact, because that's they only way I'll give it to you, Master,"

His hands slipped beneath his clothes and over the bare skin of his ass, one hand gripping a cheek, spreading it out, and his other hand reached between, a finger touching against his hole.

"I'll give it to you right here, if you beg for it properly,"

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Kotorichan

Lyrie's breath quickened as he felt the drone's hands on his bare skin. His cheeks flushed an even darker shade as he rubbed himself into the man's touch. "A-ah... Mauve..." He ran his hands down Mauve's chest and to the front of his pants, lightly tugging at the fabric. "Please, give me your cock. I need to feel you inside me."

He spread his legs, revealing the clear bulge in his pants. "Please, nothing else can help me calm down."

The hand teasing Lyrie's hole pulled away while he rubbed his ass on his other hand. He took Lyrie's wrists, pulled them up, to his chest.

"Who said you could just reach for it?" Mauve said, almost menacingly. He was getting really excited, it was surreal how different taking charge was from everything else. "Plus, you're so cute when you're desperate for it, I'm not sure if it's even worth giving it to you yet."

He took his hand out of Lyrie's pants, and stroked the front of them, molesting the bulge there. Lyrie was more excited.

"But you're even spreading your legs, so ready, I guess I'll have to indulge you." He said, and he pulled his pants and underwear down as far as he could with his legs splayed, freeing his erection. Then he told Lyrie he was allowed to reach for his cock now.

"Actually, I don't think it's fair that you seem more aroused than me right now… How about sucking it before I put it in your other end?" Mauve was honestly ready to pound him right now, it was almost as much torture for him as it was for Lyrie to put it off like this. But he couldn't help himself, the words came to his lips as fast as they came to mind. He wanted to see Lyrie struggle to meet various requirements, like obstacles preventing his ass from getting fucked. He wanted to watch Lyrie get more and more aroused by teasing, before his cock got near his ass. He wanted it to feel like a reward when he finally got what he wanted.

Lyrie whined desperately as his hands were pulled away. "M-Mauve..." He shivered as his pants were pulled down, his face reddening even more as it was exposed that he was already leaking precum. "Please, I want it do badly."

Without hesitation he slipped down to his knees and pulled out the drone's cock. The fairy's gaze moved up to watch Mauve's face as he leaned in and ran his tongue up the man's length. He moved slightly so that he could rub himself against the couch as he took the drone's cock into his mouth, pushing it as deep into his throat as he possibly could.

Lyrie was already leaking below, his face deepening in shade when it was exposed. So cute… so he was feeling embarrassed to be so aroused from what amounted to largely teasing at his expense. And still he begged, letting his dignity fall away. Mauve took a moment to look him over. His thin, smooth thighs were exposed, they looked close to trembling. Let's see if Mauve couldn't get them there.

Lyrie didn't miss a beat, and he was on his knees, and released Mauve's cock. He looked down at the fairy while he licked up to the head, watching his tongue flick off at the end. Lyrie wasn't as interested in teasing Mauve in turn, naturally, and soon took his length into his hot, wet mouth, and pushed it deep into his throat.

"Your mouth feels really good, Master," Mauve told him. He didn't tease or prompt Lyrie while he sucked on his length. He definitely knew what he was doing. After a good while, after a very earnest blowjob, Mauve reached behind Lyrie's head, gently stroking his hair, before taking a fistful of it, and pulling him away suddenly from his cock. Saliva dripped from his member.

"Get up and take your shirt off," He told him, quick to assist him, practically ripping his shirt off the same way he ripped his cock from his throat. Mauve took Lyrie's upper arm and pushed him onto the couch, and grabbed his hips, undelicately, to position him how he wanted.

"One more time, Master… what do you want?" He asked, pressing his head against his hole, just enough to be noticeably pressing in without quite penetrating.

Lyrie was more than happy to obey when he was told to remove his shirt. He gasped softly as he was pushed down, a low whimper escaping his lips at the feeling of the man's cock. "I-I want you to fuck me with your long hard cock..." He begged breathlessly, spreading his legs apart more to expose himself even more. "Please Mauve, I-I feel like I"m going crazy without you inside me." He reached down and used his hands to spread his ass, giving the drone easy access. "Please..."

Mauve grinned, watching the display, how he spread his own ass, desperate to be fucked a few seconds sooner than he would have been. Mauve took each wrist in each hand, and removed them from his ass, and held them down on either side of Lyrie's head.

"You're doing an awful lot with your hands without being told, Master," Mauve said as he slowly pushed inside, letting Lyrie's tight ass swallow him up. Once he was fully inside, after a slow antagonizing entrance, he took his hands back behind him, but now he crossed them over his back, so each hand was at the other arm's elbow, and kept a firm hand on top of them.

"You're not going to do anything else with your hands unless I tell you. Move them, and I stop." Mauve told him, giving himself goosebumps. He removed his hand from his arms, it was up to Lyrie to keep them in place, pulled back, just a little faster than before, then slammed deep into his ass. He wasn't taking his time anymore.

Lyrie whimpered as his hands were pulled away. "I-I'm sorry..." A low moan escaped his lips as he felt the drone enter. His hips wiggled in an attempt to make Mauve move faster. "M-Mauve~"

The idea of not being able to use his hands wasn't too much for the fairy, but when he realized that he wouldn't be restrained... Usually he would have been tied with ropes, or cuffed. But for this he had to actually fight his instincts to grip the drone's shoulders. "O-Okay..." He gripped his elbows with his hands, hoping that it would help him keep from moving them.

A loud cry of pleasure escaped the fairy as he felt the man thrust deep into him. It felt so amazing...

Lyrie was so cute, whimpering and apologizing when reprimanded as if he were in real trouble, or if he was doing something wrong. It was something special, seeing Lyrie like this, making Lyrie like this… He wondered where the line was, when he'd be too mean and hurt Lyrie in ways he didn't want. Then Lyrie moved his hips against him as he thrust in so slowly, and Mauve felt assured he was doing alright.

Mauve bit his lip, satisfied with the cry his master let out from under him. He started to fuck him and did so hard and did so fast. His hips clapped against Lyrie's ass, crashing into him to the hilt when he plunged into his ass.

"It's better when you have to earn it, right? When you wait for it?" Mauve asked when he could as he thrusted.

Lyrie tossed his head back, gasping for breath between his wild moans. "M-Mauve, m-may I h-hold onto you?" He whimpered, his eyes damp. His body twitched in pleasure. "I-it feels s-so much b-better w-when you t-tease me like this..." His wings fluttered weakly against the couch as he moved his hips with the man's thrusts. His eyes closed halfway as he became overwhelmed by the pleasure.

Mauve was surprised that Lyrie was actually asking to hold onto him. Something about that, how he whimpered between intense moans, for something as delicate and sweet as being able to hold him, something he was being denied- all minutes after he had just begged and begged to get his ass fucked… something about it felt, well, felt like something.

"Well, if you like being teased so much, maybe you should keep your hands there for a little while longer," Mauve said, unable to resist even though he knew he couldn't deny him that for long. Lyrie's hips moved along with Mauve's thrusting, like it was automatic.

"Alright, Master, hold onto me," Mauve relented.

Lyrie immediately reached up and clung to the drone's shoulders, pulling himself up so that his wings could move freely. He lightly moved his legs to wrap around the drone, holding him as close as possible. The fairy was so overwhelmed with pleasure that he didn't even notice the light knock on the front door, nor did he realize that they hadn't locked the front door after Jakil had left.

Mauve almost grunted Lyrie latched onto him so fast and so tightly. He bent over him more so he could grab onto him easier, giving his wings more room. Even his legs wrapped around him, keeping their bodies entangled in each other. He bit Lyrie's shoulder, starting very lightly, and biting down… He also hadn't heard the knock, nor that they didn't lock Jakil out. He was more fixated on pounding a certain feather-tailed ass.

Jakil opened the door slightly, annoyed that he had been left outside in the cold. "Lyrie, if you're gonna take so long t-" He stopped as he saw the two, his eyes widening in shock and rage. "You!" He flew over and grabbed Mauve's arm. "Get the fuck off him!"

Lyrie gasped as he heard the pixie's voice, his cheeks flushing in embarrassment. He knew that he should stop and try to cover himself, but somehow it only made him more excited. He tightened around the drone inside him, his own cock hardening more until it was throbbing painfully. It felt like he was showing who he had chosen, who he belonged to, without actually saying it. "D-don't, I-I want him!" He protested as the pixie tried to pull Mauve away.

Mauve whipped around to look at Jakil, stunned that he would just barge in! And then grab at him while they were in the middle of such an act. While a drone was no match for a vampire, he had enough strength to resist Jakil's pulling, though he was at a pretty big disadvantage when Lyrie clenched around him, making him feel weak.

"That's right, Master begged me for this," Mauve told him, a satisfied smile over his face. He felt this meant something very special. Who would be jealous of a slave being used for sex? Perhaps he saw that he was something a little more special to Lyrie.

"You fucker! Just getting in my w-" Jakil's words were cut off as of of the many potted flowers in the garden grew to a massive size, the branches curling around the pixie and pulling him back towards the door. The branches formed a wall between Jakil and the couch where Lyrie and Mauve lay, then released the pixie.

"J-Jakil..." Lyrie panted, his body trembling slightly from the effort it took to use so much magic after making dust so recently. "I want Mauve, he m-makes me happy, and he makes feel better than y-you ever did. I know you can find somewhere else to s-stay. So either leave now or stay quiet while Mauve f-fucks me." His cheeks flushed even more as he said the words out loud.

Mauve winced, genuinely concerned that Jakil might do something that might wind up hurting Lyrie, since he was so close and, frankly, attached to the hip. But before Jakil could finish the statement, suddenly the room was filled with flowers and plants, ripping Jakil away from the two of them, branches forming a barricade around the two. Lyrie was trembling with exertion. Mauve would hate to admit it felt pretty incredible, though he couldn't exactly lose himself in the feeling just then.

He couldn't believe it. Minutes ago, Lyrie was crying because of Jakil's cruelty to him, wanted Mauve to distract him from the pain again… and now he was filling the room with his power, and letting Jakil know just where he stood, where Mauve stood.

Mauve could barely stand it when Lyrie actually said the words 'either leave now or stay quiet while Mauve fucks me', in his mind it sounded incredibly steady and sure, though Lyrie was stuttering and embarrassed. Mauve wanted Jakil to leave, but he also wouldn't mind showing him how much better he was at making Lyrie happy.

"Lyrie!" Jakil grabbed one of the branches and tried to push it away. He knew that he couldn't break it or he would seriously hurt the fairy and ruin any chance he had.

Lyrie Nuzzled into Mauve's neck, breathing heavily. "K-keep going..." He murmured. "Just ignore him, unless he hurts me." He wasn't sure if Mauve remembered that the plants were like an extension of Lyrie's body, so the pixie could easily hurt him. But he didn't want to try to explain it right now.

Mauve nodded. He wasn't really sure of how the fairy's power over plants worked, but he knew damaging one could hurt Lyrie… like he was the one being stepped on.

"It'll be hard to keep going with you clinging onto me so tightly," Mauve whispered, gently cradling the back of his head when he put his face to Mauve's neck. But nevertheless, soon he continued, knowing Jakil was watching didn't deter his performance one bit. Maybe even the opposite.

Lyrie's moans began to fill the room again, each thrust bringing out another. He soon started moving his hips again, his hands moving to tangle in the man's hair.

"Fuck!" Jakil tried one more time to pull at the branches. "You've lost your last chance! Now I'm never gonna come back!" He yelled before storming out, slamming the front door behind himself.

Mauve was rather incentivized to keep thrusting as each time he struck him in deep, he'd let out a loud and shameless moan. Lyrie's hips moved along with him. Mauve took a fistful of Lyrie's hair and pulled his head back, and to the side, to sink his teeth into his shoulder, just at the base of his neck.

As he had come in, Jakil left without Mauve noticing.

Lyrie let out a soft gasp at the feeling of Mauve's teeth sinking into his neck. He let his head hang back, his eyes closing slowly as he moaned. He could feel his body growing even weaker as he lost blood. "M-Mauve... I-I'm close." He whimpered, his body trembling from pleasure as well as effort. He could barely move with the thrusts feeling himself losing consciousness.

Mauve hadn't intended to break through the skin, but once he did, he couldn't help but aggressively suck his sweet, thick blood from the meat of his shoulder. He lifted his head when Lyrie whimpered about getting close.

"You'll have to wait a moment," Lyrie told him. "Because you're not coming until I've filled you," It was another case, where he was also close, but was going to prolong it for the both of them for the sheer thrill of toying with Lyrie. He didn't break pace, he started to raise Lyrie's hips a bit so that he could fuck his hole at a new angle. Sweat dripped down the tip of his nose. And he groaned, his body tensed, he came inside his master.

Lyrie whimpered as he was told to wait, his body trembling as he tried to hold himself back. "M-Mauve~" He couldn't hold himself back as he felt the drone cum. He shuddered in pleasure, letting out one last moan. "A-ah..." his body went limp, collapsing into the man's arms. "Mauve... I... Love you..." He murmured, before finally allowing himself to slip into unconsciousness.

The huge branches in the room seemed to also lose their energy, going limp around them. The fairy's body itself became colder, all the stress of the effort finally catching up to him.

Lyrie's body seemed so fragile, Mauve almost felt bad about making Lyrie go through something like this, he whimpered and trembled and quivered through the minutes he had to wait before coming. Lyrie wasted no time, when Mauve came in him. He seemed to just go limp once he game, his arms and legs releasing, they stayed connected by Mauve holding him.

Mauve's heart decided not to beat for what felt like a full minute after Lyrie said he loved him… loved him. But he didn't have the time to respond or process, as soon as the words left his lips, Lyrie passed out. The plants around them seemed to wilt and weaken with him. Mauve hadn't considered that using this sort of magic would be a serious drain on him, especially during such energetic sex.

"Master… oh…oh!" He sat Lyrie up so he leaned against him. His body felt colder, the warmth slipping away. Mauve gasped, and patted Lyrie's cheek, but got no response. He needed to get him warm, fast. Or at least, he hoped that was the solution. Mauve gently, but hurriedly, brought Lyrie up the stairs and into one of the bathrooms. He wanted to give him a hot bath, but that might take too long, and he'd have to set him down to set it, which wasn't an option for him right now.

Mauve turned the water as far towards the farthest red marker, and winced as the showerhead poured down on them. The water did not take long to become hot. Really hot. He reached to turn it down again, but he thought Lyrie might need it hot to really warm up, since he only grew colder as he carried him up here.

"Master?" Mauve prompted gently, his hands trembling from the hot water.