Bad Romance The Series

azaadi

Bad Romance the Series(Thai Drama)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(Official OST)

This series has many couples but BL also there as one of d main couples are both guys.

Seme is called Korn and Uke is called Knock. I loved this drama... Anyone has seen it?

Tonight it ended with d BL couple getting an happy ending!

:Excited:

(Sorry if any mistakes as first time starting a thread)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azaadi

• klouvios

, u saw last night's final episode?

LOL, it went shit crazy, sudden final bomb! Dint expect that in d drama. Only thing I can say that Cho has people who love him like CRAZY

:2yoyo4:

, u saw last night's final episode?

LOL, it went shit crazy, sudden final bomb! Dint expect that in d drama. Only thing I can say that Cho has people who love him like CRAZY

:2yoyo4:

I have only watched the first episode. I am going to watch the second now.

The yutube channel I posted has uploaded only 7 episodes. How many episodes are there?

there are 13 episodes... it ended on this monday. Lol d ending was something I was not expecting !!!!!

Lived to d name of 'Bad Romance'

:Gangnam:

U want d link to watch d rest of d episodes or u just watch korn x knock scenes?

I watch d full episode

there are 13 episodes... it ended on this monday. Lol d ending was something I was not expecting !!!!!

Lived to d name of 'Bad Romance'

:Gangnam:

U want d link to watch d rest of d episodes or u just watch korn x knock scenes?

I watch d full episode

Yes please, I want a link to watch the rest of the episodes, not just korn and knock.

I will watch them even without english subs.

In this free site till ep 11 it is available ... if u have a little patience d other 2 episodes will b put a little later.

I have watched all coz I have paid for a site n I can watch Thai dramas at once. Its pretty cheap d paid site also. Leme know if u want d link to that site also

In this free site till ep 11 it is available ... if u have a little patience d other 2 episodes will b put a little later.

I have watched all coz I have paid for a site n I can watch Thai dramas at once. Its pretty cheap d paid site also. Leme know if u want d link to that site also

Thank you very much for the link !!!

• 3 months later...

There will be part 2 but focused on d BL couple, they will b d main couple and not side characters. I guess it will show how they fell in love with each other, became a couple etc.

It is based on a novel which is VERY POPULAR and placed first in online story in Thailand... It will release next year and will b called ''Together with Me the Series''