Jump to content

Danshi koukousei, hajimete no Drama CD


Recommended Posts

Posted

spacer.png

 

VOL. 16: A Dance to Old Fashioned Love ENGLISH TRANSLATED SCRIPT
Illustrator: Popo Kudari
Voice Actors: Tadakoro Hinata (seme/top) x Saitou Souma (uke/bottom)
Characters: Fujishiro Rikuto x Ogawa Yuzuki
Time Duration: 41 minutes
2 Tracks:
1. Your Adaptation
2. Ungraceful Steps

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Posted

Thank you for translating VOL 1-16!!!!! This has been a wonderful experience 💖💖💖 (Except 5)

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, Princess Rose said:

Thank you for translating VOL 1-16!!!!! This has been a wonderful experience 💖💖💖 (Except 5)

Yeah! It's been my pleasure! I'm just glad this BLCD series is getting the much earned love it deserves!
I'm also planning to translate the spin off episode 0 & 10. And then... That will be my last goodbye for the Danshi Koukousei series. <3

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, senallen said:

Yeah! It's been my pleasure! I'm just glad this BLCD series is getting the much earned love it deserves!
I'm also planning to translate the spin off episode 0 & 10. And then... That will be my last goodbye for the Danshi Koukousei series. <3

OH!!!! I can’t wait to hear those soon! Also, I’ve been loving this franchise since high school! So I’m happy that someone put so much effort into translating the drama CD’s!! Thank you once again for your guy’s amazing work! You guys did fantastic 💖💖

Edited by Princess Rose
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/14/2023 at 11:19 PM, ljun said:

 

Please reupload 

Posted

spacer.png

I've translated Volumes 1- 16, minus Volume 5 (due to incest themes), plus spin off episodes 0 & 10. I've compiled all of them in ENG PDF scripts.

You can view all of them here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I've also translated all summaries and character bios for each respective volumes.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
Posted
2 minutes ago, senallen said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I've translated Volumes 1- 16, minus Volume 5 (due to incest themes), plus spin off episodes 0 & 10. I've compiled all of them in ENG PDF scripts.

You can view all of them here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I've also translated all summaries and character bios for each respective volumes.

Thank you so much once again Sena!!! It’s much appreciated 💖💖

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted

Does somebody have Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no All Combination CD Vol.1 or First season soloete

Can you please reupload? I really like Sannou x Eichi !

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'm actually begging, does anyone still have Vol. 5? Shirai Yusuke x Masuda Toshiki are the VAs. I'm crying I need to hear this real bad ;( someone help a guy out?

  • Like 2
Posted
8 hours ago, tenyearsago said:

I'm actually begging, does anyone still have Vol. 5? Shirai Yusuke x Masuda Toshiki are the VAs. I'm crying I need to hear this real bad ;( someone help a guy out?

here you are, my small collection with vol.5-characters only (my favorites :3onion15:)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(will delete soon💦)

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 5/9/2023 at 10:00 PM, HeavensDoor said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

Title:  Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no ~Third Stage~ Kuze × Hibiki Hen

Cast:  Hatano Wataru × Hayashi Yuu 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hide contents

Decryption key:  xF5LYSC8p3tmhHd7XYsAwNNLCuNd4Ij4Wqq_Rj69Ano

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 

 

 

PLEASE DON'T REPOST, REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!

can you please re-upload it? T__T

  • Like 1
Posted
6 hours ago, elouisezoe said:

can you please re-upload it? T__T

I SECOND THIS!!! I would love to hear it as well. 💖💖

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Thirding!! Someone pls reupload vol. 9!! 🙏🙏🙏

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/26/2024 at 5:44 AM, merron said:

here you are, my small collection with vol.5-characters only (my favorites :3onion15:)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(will delete soon💦)

 

Do you have the second colour and second secret keito x haruhi? 

Posted
On 6/2/2023 at 7:49 AM, Amiyaki said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 - "Danshi koukousei, hajimete no" series 

It's just a collection of files I downloaded from this forum. Some of them might be missing parts. 

*I'm deleting this folder from my collection soon, so thought might as well share it here.

Can you reup?:( 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi guys can you please re-upload these? Unfortunately the link doesn't works anymore... Thank you very much! 

Posted
On 2/25/2024 at 11:44 PM, merron said:

here you are, my small collection with vol.5-characters only (my favorites :3onion15:)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(will delete soon💦)

 

Please can you re-upload it again  ! I'm pretty new here so I am very late :'(

Posted
On 6/18/2024 at 8:53 AM, Mrsfujo said:

Do you have the second colour and second secret keito x haruhi? 

Hey ! Could you please re-upload it for me  ? I was late and I am pretty desperate to see any crumbs of this series  ! Thank you very much  ! 

Posted

please reupload🥺

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus