riya sama desu Posted April 29, 2023 Posted April 29, 2023 im request for second color aru x shitou series😭😭😭tqvm!🙏🏻
unravel_ghoul Posted April 29, 2023 Posted April 29, 2023 Anyone kindly share vol 16 pleaseeee tyyyy 2
riya sama desu Posted April 30, 2023 Posted April 30, 2023 (edited) On 6/21/2022 at 11:34 PM, vermouth223 said: May I aks for these ones please? first steady~sannou x eichi~ second color~Shiido x aru~ third stage ~yagumo x ezumi~ third stage ~kuze x hibiki~ Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. who can share second colour aru x shitoutqvm hope kindly people will go lucky whole life haha Edited April 30, 2023 by riya sama desu
Kimberly888 Posted May 8, 2023 Posted May 8, 2023 On 20/8/2016 at 14:05, oOMickyOo said: ¡¡Muchas gracias!! How do I download it?
Kimberly888 Posted May 8, 2023 Posted May 8, 2023 El 31/7/2016 a las 20:31, BRIDGET dijo: DESCARGAR How do I download it? Tell me please...
HeavensDoor Posted May 9, 2023 Posted May 9, 2023 Title: Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no ~Third Stage~ Kuze × Hibiki Hen Cast: Hatano Wataru × Hayashi Yuu Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Spoiler Decryption key: xF5LYSC8p3tmhHd7XYsAwNNLCuNd4Ij4Wqq_Rj69Ano Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. PLEASE DON'T REPOST, REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU! 5 20 1
ReasonBlack10 Posted May 15, 2023 Posted May 15, 2023 Thanks for Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no ~Third Stage~ Kuze × Hibiki Hen 🥰👐 1
ljun Posted May 15, 2023 Posted May 15, 2023 On 5/6/2022 at 12:15 PM, HeavensDoor said: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Name : Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete No ~ Second Color ~ Rokko x Ota Cast: Yashiro Taku x Shingaki Tarusuke Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hide contents Decryption key: wR2fj9kqeBPCAQWk4SKbMQ Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. I purchased this CD myself. PLEASE DON'T RE-POST, REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU! 2 1
ljun Posted May 15, 2023 Posted May 15, 2023 On 5/9/2023 at 11:00 PM, HeavensDoor said: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Title: Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no ~Third Stage~ Kuze × Hibiki Hen Cast: Hatano Wataru × Hayashi Yuu Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hide contents Decryption key: xF5LYSC8p3tmhHd7XYsAwNNLCuNd4Ij4Wqq_Rj69Ano Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. PLEASE DON'T REPOST, REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU! thank you soooooo muchhhhhfor sharing 1 1
ljun Posted May 15, 2023 Posted May 15, 2023 On 8/13/2022 at 3:43 AM, Luna Godspell said: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. super super thank you!♥(。→v←。)♥🌹 1 4
Mily-Lyly Posted May 17, 2023 Posted May 17, 2023 Please 🙏🏻 Could you upload vol 11 ? There is only "Free talk". Thank you! 😭🙏🏻
Amiyaki Posted June 2, 2023 Posted June 2, 2023 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. - "Danshi koukousei, hajimete no" series It's just a collection of files I downloaded from this forum. Some of them might be missing parts. *I'm deleting this folder from my collection soon, so thought might as well share it here. 1 3
tylcidio Posted June 3, 2023 Posted June 3, 2023 On 6/1/2023 at 6:49 PM, Amiyaki said: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. - "Danshi koukousei, hajimete no" series It's just a collection of files I downloaded from this forum. Some of them might be missing parts. *I'm deleting this folder from my collection soon, so thought might as well share it here. can you reupload plsss??
Amiyaki Posted June 3, 2023 Posted June 3, 2023 new Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. 7 12
ReasonBlack10 Posted June 8, 2023 Posted June 8, 2023 Thanks for the link but for those who can't get into Mega if possible I could compress it in a ZIP file or upload it to Drive. But still I am grateful to you for the complete series of Danshi Koukousei, hajimete no ❤️😍 1
dorokoro Posted June 19, 2023 Posted June 19, 2023 Hi sorry for asking Danshi koukou sei 16 able to find in this thread? Thank you 2
dorokoro Posted June 19, 2023 Posted June 19, 2023 On 3/30/2023 at 11:44 PM, natsu5 said: Hi, can someone share with us Danshi koukousei, hajimete no 14, 15, 16? Pretty please Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Same here! I wouldappreciate if anyone could share 16 Thank you ! 4
ace07 Posted June 29, 2023 Posted June 29, 2023 On 6/3/2023 at 11:51 PM, Amiyaki said: new Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Thank you so much for uploading the CDs!! I was looking for a particular CD (vol 4 if I'm not wrong) where Murase Ayumu and Furukawa Makoto were the seiyuus and searching through the entire upload was a bit difficult without the titles. It would be really helpful if anyone could point out which one of them is the one😅 Once again, thank you so much for the link 1 1
ReasonBlack10 Posted June 29, 2023 Posted June 29, 2023 I would like to hear vol.14 I say you didn't know there would be more couples in Danshi Kokousei I was even surprised that even the teachers had their romance. 1
kou_vu Posted July 9, 2023 Posted July 9, 2023 Can anyone have this Link? Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no after Disc 4th. ~Just you!~ 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now