Jump to content

Danshi koukousei, hajimete no Drama CD


Recommended Posts

Posted

Could you upload vol 11 ? Pretty please🙏

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

im request for second color aru x shitou series😭😭😭tqvm!🙏🏻

Posted

Anyone kindly share vol 16 pleaseeee :cuteonion57: tyyyy :29qhbi9:

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
On 6/21/2022 at 11:34 PM, vermouth223 said:

May I aks for these ones please?

first steady~sannou x eichi~
second color~Shiido x aru~
third stage ~yagumo x ezumi~
third stage ~kuze x hibiki~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.


Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

who can share second colour aru x shitou:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:tqvm hope kindly people will go lucky whole life haha

Edited by riya sama desu
Posted
On 20/8/2016 at 14:05, oOMickyOo said:

¡¡Muchas gracias!!

How do I download it? 

Posted
El 31/7/2016 a las 20:31, BRIDGET dijo:

DESCARGAR

How do I download it? Tell me please...

Posted

spacer.png

 

Title:  Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no ~Third Stage~ Kuze × Hibiki Hen

Cast:  Hatano Wataru × Hayashi Yuu 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 

 

Spoiler

Decryption key:  xF5LYSC8p3tmhHd7XYsAwNNLCuNd4Ij4Wqq_Rj69Ano

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 

 

 

PLEASE DON'T REPOST, REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 20
  • Sad 1
Posted

Can you please reupload vol 1, 5 & 7??

Posted

Thanks for Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no ~Third Stage~ Kuze × Hibiki Hen 🥰👐

  • Like 1
Posted
On 5/6/2022 at 12:15 PM, HeavensDoor said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

Name : Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete No ~ Second Color ~ Rokko x Ota 

Cast:  Yashiro Taku x Shingaki Tarusuke

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hide contents

Decryption key: wR2fj9kqeBPCAQWk4SKbMQ

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

I purchased this CD myself.  PLEASE DON'T RE-POST, REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 5/9/2023 at 11:00 PM, HeavensDoor said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

Title:  Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no ~Third Stage~ Kuze × Hibiki Hen

Cast:  Hatano Wataru × Hayashi Yuu 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hide contents

Decryption key:  xF5LYSC8p3tmhHd7XYsAwNNLCuNd4Ij4Wqq_Rj69Ano

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 

 

 

PLEASE DON'T REPOST, REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!

thank you soooooo muchhhhh:msn_red_fox_smilies-16::ali_061:for sharing

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 8/13/2022 at 3:43 AM, Luna Godspell said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

:msn_red_fox_smilies-18:super super thank you!♥(。→v←。)♥🌹

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Posted

Please 🙏🏻 Could you upload vol 11 ? There is only "Free talk".

Thank you! 😭🙏🏻

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 - "Danshi koukousei, hajimete no" series 

It's just a collection of files I downloaded from this forum. Some of them might be missing parts. 

*I'm deleting this folder from my collection soon, so thought might as well share it here.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Posted

Thanks , Amiyaki-san 🖤

:ali_071:

Posted
On 6/1/2023 at 6:49 PM, Amiyaki said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 - "Danshi koukousei, hajimete no" series 

It's just a collection of files I downloaded from this forum. Some of them might be missing parts. 

*I'm deleting this folder from my collection soon, so thought might as well share it here.

can you reupload plsss??

Posted

new 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 12
Posted

Thanks very much! Amiyaki :ali_061::ali_071:

Posted

Thanks for the link but for those who can't get into Mega if possible I could compress it in a ZIP file or upload it to Drive. But still I am grateful to you for the complete series of Danshi Koukousei, hajimete no ❤️😍 

:ali_081:

  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi sorry for asking Danshi koukou sei 16 able to find in this thread? Thank you 

  • Like 2
Posted
On 3/30/2023 at 11:44 PM, natsu5 said:

Hi, can someone share with us Danshi koukousei, hajimete no 14, 15, 16? Pretty please 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Same here! I wouldappreciate if anyone could share  16 Thank you !

  • Sad 4
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/3/2023 at 11:51 PM, Amiyaki said:

new 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you so much for uploading the CDs!! 

I was looking for a particular CD (vol 4 if I'm not wrong) where Murase Ayumu and Furukawa Makoto were the seiyuus and searching through the entire upload was a bit difficult without the titles. It would be really helpful if anyone could point out which one of them is the one😅

 

Once again, thank you so much for the link

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted

I would like to hear vol.14 I say you didn't know there would be more couples in Danshi Kokousei I was even surprised that even the teachers had their romance.

:ali_015:

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Can anyone have this Link?

Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no after Disc 4th. ~Just you!~

ドラマCD】男子高校生、はじめての 4th after Disc ~Just you!~ アニメイト限定盤 | アニメイト

  • Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus