Master/Slave relationships?

Nena21

Do you know of any yaoi anime that feature a master/slave relationship? I mean something like Kuroshitsuji, but yaoi or at least shounen ai... Thanks! :)

• Like 1

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nena21

• Kasuku

• AKI175

• reika101

• 2 weeks later...

- Ai no Kusabi

- Mirage Of Blaze - my personal favourite ♥

(Do NOT stop at the anime and/or OVAs for those two, read the novels. Seriously. It's so damn good *.*)

- Maiden Rose. It is lovely and angsty but the manga is way better (:

~

There is also Loveless and Monochrome Factor but since I dropped it I don't particularly recommend it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd say stick with Kuroshitsuji, since Ciel and Sebastian really have the perfect master/slave realationship unless it's in bed-n which case it's the total reverse, which is super cute, and then Shounen Maid Kuro-kun is 100% master/slave. I'd like to say Boku no Pico (the first one, not the other two) is kinda master/slave, somewhat, but it's more shouta than anything.

I Think Loveless...

It somehow has the concept of a master and a slave anyways.

And..Monochrome factor..It's somehow like it but they don't act like they have a master and slave relationship.

In my opinion that is.

Shounen Maid Kuro-kun...Yeah..It is a master and MAID realationship.

XD :D

Fukujuu no Gakuen is pretty master/slave-ish if I remember correctly (:

Can't Kiss for 24 Hours is also a bit master/slave-themed...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
- Ai no Kusabi

- Mirage Of Blaze - my personal favourite ♥

(Do NOT stop at the anime and/or OVAs for those two, read the novels. Seriously. It's so damn good *.*)

- Maiden Rose. It is lovely and angsty but the manga is way better (:

~

There is also Loveless and Monochrome Factor but since I dropped it I don't particularly recommend it.

i totally 100% agree with all that you said my friend ( Master/Slave relationships ) is one of the thing that gives me a nose bleed

i also dropped Loveless and Monochrome Factor (not my thing)

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I think Ai no kusabi definitely goes to "master and slave yaoi". I enjoyed it, even if I'm not really into master x slave stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Umm Veiwfinder by Yamane-sensei is sorta like that after all Asami does dominate Takaba and always has his way with him. Theres a lot of rape though so if you don't like that I don't suggest you watch it, its definitely yaoi though and theres action and blood at times Takaba's always getting forced together by circumstance with Asami kinda like in Gravitation but Takaba doesn't search him out. Gravitation isn't servant and master

- - - Updated - - -

Umm Veiwfinder by Yamane-sensei is sorta like that after all Asami does dominate Takaba and always has his way with him. Theres a lot of rape though so if you don't like that I don't suggest you watch it, its definitely yaoi though and theres action and blood at times Takaba's always getting forced together by circumstance with Asami kinda like in Gravitation but Takaba doesn't search him out. But Gravitation isn't servant and master.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry didn't mean to post it twice just read the second one and you can google some yaou if you like.

Wait is Monochrome Factor actually a yaoi/shonen-ai? I started but couldn't continue because i wanted more yaoi/shonen-ai

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...