Ukes or Semes?

Aoi

Asami. Just Asami.

:7yoyo10:

You know what I mean, right?

If anyone doesn't shame on them XD

Seme Seme Seme :D

I wanna tall rugged seme cool and aloof on the surface but a real softie inside (gah that got me all hypo just imagining it >

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• JenovaVII

• lotusflower

• Taelor

• 1 month later...

*Ukes or Semes?

Which do you prefer: ukes or semes? I mean which are more appealig to you?*

I would prefer semes!! XDD

It probably because I'm like a uke >///

I guess its like I am totally a uke, so when I read a yaoi story I imagien that I'm the uke, and so I am liking whatever the different seme is in that story. There's a couple of times when I think the uke is cute and think he would be fun to kiss or whatever but to me its the situation. I can't be in love with a uke becuase every time, that's me! haha

I like both! But in different ways~

I like ukes because I'm really weak for all things adorable and fluffy and moe~~ So I tend to squeal and have nasty thoughts when I find a good uke in a manga XD

I like semes because they're so manly and hot and I try to learn from them. I often have the "Ooh, I want to be like him~" feeling ^^

Semes!! They're, domineering, monopolizing, super hot sexy, arrogant, mostly rough, cute and sooo adorable at times.

I also like the Ukes equally the same honestly. I can sympathize with them and relate to their feelings. I consider them the cuter half.

• 2 weeks later...

Seme! I like people that know what they want and go after it. I also like my own freedom, so no possessive seme, but I do not like seme that act all cold, or do not know how to show me love.

That's a hard question!

Hmmm... Let me think...

I think semes are more appealing to me...

But... It's kind of interesting to hold a cute and submissive uke, don't you think?

Haha... But there are also the stron type ukes that are sooo cute when nagging, yelling obscenities...

Haha... or something like that...

I like them both I think, it all depends on their character...

Hehe...

I actually like both!!

The uke who can be so sexy to the point of making the seme go crazy in the head, and the seme who can be so damn hot that the uke becomes like jelly in his hands...

I have a thing for strong willed ukes ;)

But i also love a mean sexy seme :p

• Like 1

Semes are hotter, but ukes are sweeter, so it's hard to

decide... but I'd go for semes I think...

both for the same reason but if I wanted to imagine my self in one of the characters

place and enjoy the love and caring I'm going to receive then UKES

• 2 weeks later...

i prefer seme,maybe just because of my personality,im shy and blush easily XD.i also like being all huggy and stuff when i like someone,so seme ftw for me :)

hmm. I think personally I like ukes more because they hves uch a pretty faces and so on;) But the characters of semes are more appealing : they usually have strong will, are inteligent and interesting. maybe it's just that ukes more often are too girly for my liking;) I have a girfrind myself but I don't like the girlish girlss;) you know - that's a manly women and the feminine men for me;)

Hmm....Well, I myself am an uke so I guess I prefer other uke's because I can relate to them and we have a lot in common. But I also adore seme's! I couldn't be an uke without a seme.