Aoi

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• JenovaVII

• Usagi-chan

Seme- because I want them to be in control of the situation.... Yes throw me down on the bed and have their wicked way with me, I mean,*cough* the throw the UKE down on the bed...... yeah thats right

For me it depends on my mood, sometimes i would love to have a cute little uke to tease. At other times i wouldn't mind having a seme to hold me down... &)

• 3 months later...

I prefer to be a seme..

Because...I like to protect my uke, I like to tease him...I don't actually like romantic stuff, and... uhm... I think that's it... xD

Well...not exactly all the reasons, but I just woke up..and..I can't think about anything right now, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a seme... as i myself personally am rather a submissive type... i like falling into the arms of another man, it'd be fun if he would like to experiment, i would require a loving caring seme though, he may abuse me, put me in chains and ropes but as long as he hugs and kisses me afterwards... and i would help him dress up... or just lie in his arms and sleep...

• 2 weeks later...

why not both? =w=, i'm fine with any really, a protecting seme that you can snuggle with or a cute uke that you can take care of, both sounds pretty good to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Fuuuu, that's a hard choice! *o* I'm kind of in the middle~ I think I like my ukes shy and tsundere-like~! Some which could use some teasing and protection... But my semes, they have to be hardcore, extremely dominant and be the kind who won't take any funny business. Straight to bed, and that's it~ Hehehe~! :3

I'm an uke, however, if I get impatient, I won't hesitate to take over until you go at the pace I like.

I enjoy gentle, loving, semes, however, I would tolerate a sadist as well.

I make sure my partner is always having as good a time as I am.

And, of course, I'm a bit devilish, if you haven't noticed. I'm rather mischievous, and love to try new things.~

I am seke, but I tend to go to extremes. When I am playing uke I tend to be a "badass uke" and quite the dominant type of uke who would go as far as tying up their semes to get his own pleasure *chuckles* I still have a sweet side though~ and when I am playing seme, I tend to be either a sadist or a very charming/cool type of seme, although my childish side tends to kick in depending on my mood.

since im a uke,I prefer semes because they are hot and cool *_____*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

im guessing you are uke too and prefer the semes ne? LOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

troll-face-no.jpg

you're wrong dear :p Im a seme and I prefer ukes because they are cute

but I like funny people, even if they are seme as well

I like very much seme when they are dominant and gentle personality at the same time.

I like uke only if they have a strong personality and they aren't princesses in danger

I only want strong person anytime and also a little sadic