• 2 months later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• JenovaVII

• lotusflower

I am kinda, seme-seme fan. (: not really into allot of uke's, only badass uke's. They are quite nice ;D since I am a seme I like to play with seme's ;D

• 3 weeks later...

I love the semes of course! They are hot, cool and absolutely eye candys! Haha ^^

But, for ukes I like them just because they are cute and adorable~~

Semes :) I kind of have the personality of an uke (though I don't share all the characterists of one) and well the seme is always the hot and strong one of the two while ukes tend to be more sweet and cute. Of course there are exceptions, but in most mangas and animes that's how it goes LOL

So semes for me XD

Semes appeal a little more to me because it's the type of person I'm attracted to in real life. I enjoy seeing the different mindsets and how each seme is different while undeniably being the person in charge. Ukes are just too much like me (or I'm too much like them) for me to find them all that appealing. I do enjoy the characters, but I much prefer semes.

I like both ^^

When it comes to BL stories, I find I prefer the seme's POV. But I still read/watch stories from uke's POV as well, probabaly because more stories are from uke POV :p

I find semes and badass ukes most appealing. I like personality driven semes, they are semes because of their personality and not because they are taller/bigger than the uke. They can be either badass semes, clever and charming, or a ray of sunshine and confidence.

I usually think the semes are more interesting characters. So for me to really like a uke, he has to be tough, act like a boy and not a girl. A badass uke. He might be uke, but he's still a guy. I like pretty (not overly feminine) ukes most of the time, but underneath their pretty face is a tough personality. ;)

i like them both., but semes is more appealing for me; the one who being abuse ..(LOL some) and uke the who abuse (some)

Argh! It's like asking me if I prefer white chocolate or black chocolate! (yeah i'm addictive to chocolate xD)

I love them both! I mean they make a couple, soooo... No I CAN'T CHOSE I'm sorry! >3

I like cool and careful semes (most of the time, they are the hotter character); as for the uke, I like the bossy and arrogant ones, haha xD (and most of the time, they are cute :p I like them cute, but I prefer them... Manly. xDD )

Ok I had to step here lol

what if I'm uke and I'm atracted to ukes also ,not only semes.I kinda dont like someone dominating on me on the same way everyone think about the semes.So let me describe it for you,I like semes with the cuteness of ukes O_o dous it makes sence ? lawl

This is a tough one. When I read yaoi, I usually find myself rooting for the uke. I guess it's because I identify with the uke more.

However, if I were reincarnated as a gay man, I would definitely be an uke. So at the same time I find semes oh so yummy!

JenovaVII:

Asami. Just Asami.

You know what I mean, right?

@JenovaVII: And yes I know exactly what you mean!!! Best Seme ever!!!

• 1 month later...

SEMES definitely.. They are so intimidating that i cant stop myself to squeal over them!!! \^o^/ You cant resisit that urge to abide to every command. They are so hot... itcan make anyone drool. SEMES!!

But UKES are so cute!! hehe :hamtaro-005 (6):

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know, The only two real BL/ Yaoi characters to do anything for me was Yokozawa and Misu.. One is Seme one is Uke, they have simular qualities though..

Actually I love my Souchi from Tyrant falls too.. but I still see simular qualities, basically I like the hard ass

Going by everyone's responses, uke's always prefer seme types.

In my case, if I were a guy I'd be reversible. While I'd be the seme most of the time, I'd be always the dominating one, even when botomming. While I'm a total sadist and love being in control of everything, I still like semes much, MUCH better than ukes.

Bringing down and bending someone to my will already feels great on its own, but when the other party is as arrogant and controling as myself, resisting and fighting and hard, impossible even to break, the challenge and the danger gives it a taste and adrenaline rush that nothing else can compare to.

A versatile seme x seme couple is to completely drool for. :Red_fox:

I thought I had answered this one, but apparently not...

So, I love semes. Seme x seme is the best damn thing!

Well, I do like feisty ukes too *grin* But well, there's nothing better than going up against someone and bending them to your will... Ah, Jenow said it so much better than me *laugh*

Is it possible to love both? Of course it is. xD Somehow though, I'm leaning to ukes more. Most of the ukes, are so frigging adorable because they are shy~ Not to mention you can dominate them, of course because they are ukes... of course. ;3

• 5 months later...