Hello There; My Name's BonnBonn

BonnBonn

Sits in a red leather and fur chair whilst she crosses one leg over the other. She smiles at the ones coming in to greet her.

"Hey there, my name is BonnBonn. I am an active fan fiction writer as well as an active role player. I have years of experience writing and currently am working on a Five Nights at Freddy's fan fiction which I hope to get done within the next year or so. I may have veteran experience when it comes to roleplaying however I am not a stickler for grammar or format. However one liners are my worst enemy. I prefer to be descriptive in role playing as well as in writing. I am not here to rain down on anyone's parade, I am here to have fun and make friends as well as distribute my writing skills and talent to others so they may learn a few writing tips and tricks or gain a couple nose bleeds." She giggles and winks at her audience.

"Other than the small tidbits I had shared about myself earlier in this post, I am willing to share some more information with you. I am a Brony. I use the term Brony for both men and women because I think gender categorising an obvious little girl's television show that grown men adore would not make sense. But of course, what's the fun in making sense?" She gives a small smirk as she waits for her audience to get her reference to one of the show's most beloved characters.

"I am also a gamer in my own right. I do not call myself a "gamer gurl" I call myself a gamer. Although I do play minecraft at times I do not consider that an actual "game" I put into the category of games I play to be a gamer. My top picks for playing are Legend of Zelda franchise, Five Nights at Freddy's and the Elder Scrolls franchise. At times I do enjoy role playing certain games and writing fan fictions about them (FNAF) however I also enjoy creating my own role plays or fan fictions where I do not have to worry about keeping the characters a certain way." She reaches over to the small side table to her right and picks up a half full cup of cooled jasmine tea and takes a sip as she closes her eyes for a moment. She set the cup back down onto the table and wiped her mouth with a napkin before she continued.

"I do have a few rules I do wish to share if you ever decide to role play with me. One, I do not enjoy role plays with anything disgusting like bodily waste etc. I do not role play anything 18+ with anyone 18-. And I do like order in some group role plays however in one on one role plays I prefer for someone to have their entire reply in one descriptive post so I am not waiting for hours as they keep posting one or two liners a few thousand times. If you cannot think of anything, private message me and tell me you need time to think of the post and I will accept that. Now I apologise for talking your ear off and running, I must get everything together for a fan fiction I whish to post on here. Thank you all for coming to greet me and until next time. Alonzy!"

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BonnBonn

• itsapanda16

• Suida

• YuikiYaya

Hello BonnBonn! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! ^^ Welcome to YO~! You seem like a very adept roleplayer... hopefully I get the chance to roleplay with you someday!!! :D

Hello

and welcome to YO. Your name very unique. I like it :Wink:

Sits in a red leather and fur chair whilst she crosses one leg over the other. She smiles at the ones coming in to greet her.

"Hey there, my name is BonnBonn. I am an active fan fiction writer as well as an active role player. I have years of experience writing and currently am working on a Five Nights at Freddy's fan fiction which I hope to get done within the next year or so. I may have veteran experience when it comes to roleplaying however I am not a stickler for grammar or format. However one liners are my worst enemy. I prefer to be descriptive in role playing as well as in writing. I am not here to rain down on anyone's parade, I am here to have fun and make friends as well as distribute my writing skills and talent to others so they may learn a few writing tips and tricks or gain a couple nose bleeds." She giggles and winks at her audience.

Welcome to YO and please enjoy your stay. This is an impressive introduction btw. :)

Hi

, welcome to the Forum. (; What a stunningly good introduction. (: Wish you a great time here.

Hello

^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~

• 4 weeks later...