Post Apocalypse [Seeking Seme]

DeliriousSin

I am fairly new to RP so if I'm doing anything wrong, please be patient and calm with me. I do write my own stories and I know that I mostly emphatize with my character that are bottom. Typically my bottoms won't be the roll over and fuck me while I lay here and do nothing type of people. Mine will actively want to be hunted down by another man, would like to be shown that your character is more dominant but will usually grow more obedient and willing once you've captured his heart. My characters are men! Fairly manly men. It is rare for me to like feminine/overly innocent types of bottoms, so don't expect me to play them.

MY VERY FIRST PLOT IDEA 18+ :Playing:

Post-apocalyptic world. After volcano Yellowstone erupted, half of the US was wiped out instantly. Then the Nuclear Winter started. Sulphuric acid and volcanic ash in the atmosphere ruined our agriculture, most of our food supply spoiled fast and when people started starving. The killing started too. Wars were fought, cities destroyed, cannibalism was hardly frowned upon at that point. Only the strongest survived. Now, fifty years after the eruption, the smoke acid has cleared and nature has started to make it's rise one again.

Rumours are spread fast and most people move to the areas where they can plant crops.Our characters however have aready noticed that they need less food to sustain their bodies (hail the evolution). My character has always lived by the code that other living beings were dangerous and it was best to avoid contact unless absolutely necessary, when necessary the code changed to kill or be killed. What your character's reasons are to remain in the shattered land (which will mostly be trekking around the debris of cities) can be decided by yourself.

Our characters accidentally run into eachother when a large hunting pack (a pack of humans that are known to travel together to scavenge and kill whatever they can) treks down the area and your character hides in the back of an abandoned camping store, where my character was already settled. What happens next~ ?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeliriousSin

• ZX-MetalMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm interested. The title alone caught my attention and the mention of a manly bottom made me grin like a maniac.

Yess~ let's do this together then. I read over your previous posts in other RPs and I think we'll do fine.

I'm fine with you giving your own input to the plot (we don't have a real plot right now anyways, I'm more of a "lets see where this goes" type of person). What I'm not fine with is when people add things to the world that I didn't really envision. For example that in your post you'd suddenly have a modern air plane flying past. Anything you could scavenge or make yourself I'm fine with. As long as there are logical explanations for it. Keeping in mind that my character might be very amazed or scared at whatever you made if it's too modern.