It's About the Look... (Uke trap looking for Seme badboy or bully)

JR_TheRandomFan

What can one say about a young man who crossdresses? One might go along as to call him strange,a freak, one that could be seen as having a kink for women's undergarments. But no one would wonder about how one would feel in that kind of guard,how much better off that they feel expressing that side of them that needs them to let this part showcased for all to see. For one young man that question plagued him for the majority of his life.

He called himself Char.

And for as long as he could remember, he felt much more comfortable dressing as a girl. Due to his feminine appearance one would believe that not many would question this choice. His father questioned this, teachers questioned this, classmates questioned this. They all wondered if there was something wrong with the brunette, asking what caused him to do this. And as with most frequent questions the young trap always answered the same.

"There's nothing wrong. I just feel more comfortable like this."

This answer would not sit well for most people. Char would know this by his sophomore year in high school. There was always someone, some group that would want to make a mockery of his choices. The teasing, the defacing of his locker, and even gaining up on the poor youth to beat on him. All of this, because he was different. Why would anyone do such a thing to a person just trying to be himself? Was it ignorance, or did they all hated what he was and wanted him to disappear? Char couldn't answer that even if he tried. All that the young trap could really do was to endure, pull through the mess and hope for a day without going home in tears. It would go on like this well into his junior year, and through that summer. The night before the first day of school Char gave one long look into a full length mirror and breathed a sigh."All right Char, listen up. Tomorrow is the first day of your senior year." He told his reflection." You may be pushed, teased, and even beaten up. But you can't let any of that put you down. You're strong, you've grown, you can handle yourself better than before. Just remember where you'll go. I know that you can make it." Having the reflection only stare back at him the brunette trap gave a small smile before heading off to bed.

The next day was sure to promise that he would keep his head high. Sanding at the front doors of Crest Hill High Char took one last assuring breath before walking in himself. He knew that he had eyes on him as soon as he began his trek through the halls. And thinking about it, he couldn't really blame them. His long dark locks were in their usual duel ponytail style, bright ribbons tying them in place. He wore a black dress that cut to his knees. The short sleeves of the dress were a dazzling white,almost making it look like he was wearing a shirt under the sleeveless covering. His white socks came just under his knee, almost pointing down towards the black flats that covered his feet. Char truly felt at peace with himself at that moment. He only wondered how long that feeling will last....

((Hm, seems that you've reached the end. I do thank you for even looking this thread. Now that I have your interest (hopefully), I might be able to tell you the rules and what I intend to do with this idea.))

A Few Rules

*Reply in at least two paragraphs. (I know that there are slumps,but I trust that they won't last long.If you give me your best,then I'll give you my best)

*Put in as much proper detail and grammar as you are able.

*Add in any ideas that you would want to put in. (I won't mind if you did. Trust me)

*Don't worry if I go silent. (It doesn't mean that I'm ignoring you. I get blocked a little easily.)

((I really do want this to be long term. I hope to gain some understanding between this character and those who bully him. I feel that an idea like this can be very sweet, and I hope that you, dear read would be able to pick this up. If you're interested in this idea comment on the thread below. Thank you for your time.))

Low7WNvZAoxQiLr5ao1qJlKAySbZKL9GV1OSyWin8Hw?size=1024x768&size_mode=3

Name:Charlie "Char" Jones

S/O:Homosexual

S/P:Uke

HT:5'3"

WT: 105 lbs

Info:Char is a trap that can be rather insecure. Due to his small stature and feminine build he is always the butt of many jokes. If you try to get to know Char, he can be very sweet, caring if you are very close.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• JR_TheRandomFan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to give this idea a try. I haven't done anything in a high school setting for a long while though and I'm really not sure if I would play a bully or someone like that perfectly. I would still try my best though.